Some dotted indian nigger from my old high school said some real shit...

Some dotted indian nigger from my old high school said some real shit, please make these niggers understand what the first amendment is all about.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/melaninelevatin/status/967147837698945024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they only understood 3/5 of it

A high school for ants?

Have any screenshots what he said? I can't fucking read that image

here is the link
twitter.com/melaninelevatin/status/967147837698945024

seriously

211x300

kek

>indian
>white supremacist.

Smart cookie

Extremely well spoken for someone his age.

>be me
>be sophomore
>hate niggers
>make speech
>niggers go crazy

Light skinned indian

he is for sure not light skinned

The negro, it has been both inferior to other races and incapable of civilization. The negro, its habitat, a direct contrast to that of the West. The negro, illiterate, cowardly, and greedy has been the bane of functioning society since the dawn of time. Yes, it is glaringly obvious, yet the politically correct individual would not address this issue. we must cleanse the west from these inadequate leeches. Not only is the negro a second - class citizen, it has been destined to serve the superior. The social hierarchy demands them of this, disobedience is in in veins. The only "contributions" These pieces of filth have made generated negative impacts on our great nation. To make America great

again, we must go back to our roots, and subject these beings to our authority. The basic concepts of Evolution explain this phenomenon. Simply put, negroes are less evolved. The divide between the worthy and the lesser is deepened with nature itself. It is predestined for the dark population to forever be in the shackles of their masters. It can not assimilate. It can not integrated It can not be part of our great society. Why compensate for these worthless animals when there is a duty for us to further our human civilization? While the human strives to better themselves, the nigger strives to destroy all that is sacred to humanity. The heritage of the negro is

you didn't even post it all dumbass

Got her

update us lmao

doing kek's work, user

bump

dump

what a god