Ama

Ask a trans woman anything.

Temporarily embarrassed woman

How long till an hero?

>Ask a trans woman anything.

have you decided on a method of suicide yet?

how are you not dead yet?

why do you like larping so hard
bro

I haven’t. I don’t plan to kill myself.

What does “trans woman” even mean? Does it mean you’re a woman pretending that you’re a man, or vice-versa? Does it bother you when people refer to you as a “trans-woman” or whatever, instead of “man” or “woman” or whatever delusional identity you think it is that you have? When are you going to kill yourself, and can you please stream it? Show bobs or feminine benis or both.

I’m not larping and please don’t call me bro.

why do you think a decaying gash is equal to a healthy self cleaning vagina?

Does that mean you were born a dude or a chick

Wanna bang?

No it doesn’t bother me to be called a trans woman instead of just woman. I’m a woman who just happens to be transgender. I was assigned male at birth and I am now medically transitioning to the correct gender I identify with.

>’m not larping and please don’t call me bro.
ok dude. So have you lopped your cock off yet, or has your mental illness not progressed that far?

I was born a dude.

>I was born a dude.

and you'll die a disfigured dude. probably by your own hand.

How long is your feminine penis?

dude is a little better but still a no for me personally. I’m not at that stage of my transition yet.

It has gotten so small lately. Doesn’t even function anymore. My sexuality now comes from my breats and it has changed completely.

Dude. Just grow up.
Accept yourself. Love the person you are.

You have had a terrible upbringing which has left you scared and feeling like you don't belong. You feel the need to make something of yourself so you be special. Pretending, possibly even believing you want to be a woman is so sad.

You are better than that. You're not worthless. You're a male. Enjoy that fact. Have a great life living as a dude. It's nothing to be scared of mate.

How much do you wish ever day that true feminine penises were real?

Bro you know you have mental issues right?

Ever want to hold a man willy whilst he pisses just to see what it feels like?

He could slip it between your legs from behind and you could hold it that way and piss in the toilet, then you'd be able to play all the willy games men play whilst having a piss, like how many times you can go around the water without your piss touching it etc

>Dude. Just grow up.
Accept yourself. Love the person you are.

I finally did and it’s awesome.

did you grow up without a father/mother?

The problem is- psychology is political. It was created by a robber barron in the inter war years as a method of control, not a form of healthcare. The same doctor that prescirbes depressed people pills with the side effect of suicide and mass killings is telling you to lo surgically mutliate yourself and you'll feel much better. Why? Because they don't give two shits what happens to you. Their goal is for people to believe reality is their opinion. not objective physical existence beyond the opinion of people.

You're being conned. You've got a mental illness. and the harder you try to be a woman, the more you'll realize you never will be

So basically you have a fetish for your tits and later a fetish that you have a "vagina"

Why didn't you just get a dick extension so you could fuck your own asshole?

How do you poop in your space suit?

Yes. I have bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, ptsd, and gender dysphoria. Transitioning has treated the dysphoria though which is nice.

Does Trans woman mean you're a guy who cut off his benis, or a girl who remodeled her beef.

are you single?

Please describe your relationship with your parents

>Ask a trans woman anything.
Do you have a job?

no such thing as a trans woman. you are a mentally ill man.

I’m all about the dick now. Cishet men are my thing now which is fucked up considering most of them hate me. Some like me though. Some of them are really attractive too.

What caused your PTSD? Sucks about the bipolar one, always be sure to take your meds.

>Yes. I have bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, ptsd, and gender dysphoria.

you're a victim of psychology. you should run off and find a tribe in the amazon to take you in. this world has fucked your brain up.

How long till you tie the old nope rope and call it quits? Aren't all genital mutilating trannies destined for suicide?

Do you consider yourself a larper?

Lame. I bet you'll get one of those gross neo baginas.

will you kys please?

why have you not undergone treatment for your mental disability yet?

Does that mean you fuck dudes who know you have a penis

I did from october to december. I worked at victoria’s secret. Since then I’ve been looking for work and it has not been easy.

Why do you think this is normal?

Have you chopped yours off yet? Having fun with endless dilation for the rest of your life?

Have you ever been molested or abused?

>Since then I’ve been looking for work and it has not been easy.
Do you have any skills?

If you are a trans woman, does that mean you do or do not have a penis?

yes they can sodomize me. if they are gentle and use a condom. but yeah they know. I always tell people.

do they touch ur dick ?

why haven't you embraced your masculinity? you know that is the only thing that will make you happy right?

So much this.

I would take this guy under my wing.
Teach him how to do an oil change, shoot a deer, fuck a woman, built a fence, reverse a trailer.
He's lost all confidence in being a man. Probably because he was raped as a kid. Now he's a little missed up but turned by his doctors into a fucking mess just so they can get rich off his misery.

It's fucking sad. He misses out on his destiny of having a job, a wife, 2 kids. In 20 years time his type will be properly helped with medication to accept the sex they are. Society will have grown by then when we see the mess we have created in making so many confused men kill themselves. These guys have 45% suicide rate, after they get their dicks inversed. Proof that such invasive surgery does nothing to help them.

Dad told me my “thoughts were wrong” when he found out be has come around a little. My mom has been very supportive of me but I know she would have preferred for me not to be trans. They prefer my sister. She has been very successful in life so far. My sister is the most supportive of me. She at least tries with my pronoun and name. I don’t like to complain with my parents because they fund my transition but they both could be better. Nothing is perfect. Lots of trans people have no relationship with their parents.

favorite tide pod flavor?

Just one question: Why do you keep opening this thread over and over again? What motivates you to do this?

You will always be a castraited man... bro.

This shit never fails to disgust me. Surgery should never be performed unless there is medical need. Cosmetic surgery and shit like this should be banned.

Do you perceive your role in society to be counter-cultural? Do you expect/really want to be to be regarded as normal member of society; would you consider yourself abnormal?

>love who you are
Good for you. It took me a long time to work that out. I hope you steer clear of the haters and keep following your happiness. God bless.

yeah I wouldn’t mind that now that it works differently and is so small. it’s kind of like a clitoris now. my testicles are the bigger issue for me these days. all of it’s really a problem because people look at my face and then immediately look at my crotch when I’m out in public. it’s still alot smaller though.

you are not, will not be a woman.

I don't know what I should be more upset about.
The fact that OP wants to LARP as a girl their whole life.
Or you faggots not just berating this faggot until /thread happens?
I guess since OP is always a faggot I got to be mad at the rest of y'all.
I will hang you from the streetlights one day OP and have a sign that reads "DEGENERATE" hang from your toes until the crows pick your bones clean.

I am.

Have you had your body butchered yet?

>god bless
>a sodomite
You're unitarian, aren't you?

So you just want attention since you are deprived of it

>trans woman
So you're a woman pretending to be a man?
or is it the other one where you cut your dick off because dad didn't love you?

Catholic, actually. You?

that’s pretty dark but there is a reason I hate nazis. they are not very fine people.

Do you have suicidal thoughts sometimes?

be my egf

stay triggered senpai

Have you ever had sex? Do you enjoy getting it up the butt?

Methodist.

well I got attention even if it wasn’t from them so it’s okay.

Whatever it is, it's a qt 3.14

Good for you. I hope some day you'll come back to the Christian Church. Until then, treat your fellow men and women as Christ would.

what can someone with the tranny mental illness actually do to fix their shit? trying to just "man up" obviously has not worked for me. also transitioning is an absolute fucking meme since only about 1/250 trannies can actually look like a female so i obviously wouldnt do that either. is there some sort of other kind of drug that could fix this madness? i do not want to succumb to mental illness/delusion and i do not want to dissapoint everyone i know either.

and when all the attention stops that depression your fighting will become even stronger bc you used a bandaid by cutting your dick off and larping as a female

I do perceive my role in society to be counter-cultural because of the dominant culture where I live in east texas. I do want to be considered a normal member of society but I also want my small differences to be respected.

contact info?

How did your agdq run go?

Get out.

Christ is the Church. I didn't take issue with you being nice to someone online, but with you blessing the actions of a sodomite/abomination. Telling someone what they're doing is okay when it's a sin is deeply immoral

At least he differentiates himself from a woman as to not trick males into wasting their time with him

it’s just safer for me that way.

Why do you call yourself a woman? You’re a man.

I’m a woman. But I am a trans woman so it is a little different. I’m still a woman though. I have all the same feelings a cis woman does.

Post your deformed man tits you filthy liar. You almost had me fooled but the rest of the anons here are braindead from the lobe down

Do you think mental ill people should have guns {that means you }

I’m not posting that on here.

yet

Are you cute?

Why do you hate western civilization?

ru on discord?

and when you realize the attention you no longer get that helps you fight that depression you will realize somewhere you fucked up and will most likely kill yourself

Can you have a period? No? Then you aren’t a woman. Only someone insane would think otherwise.