Sakura Quest

Episode 22 is out. nyaa.si/view/954532 HS late as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup she is widowed.

Everyone dropped this.

Its hardsubbed though.I'll wait for the usual soft subbed version.

Does this have the worst CR staff? Constant delays and TL errors.

>Two episodes today including this one are hardsubbed on CR although the other one is already softsubbed now
>One episode leads to 404 error since almost 3 hours ago
I don't know what CR is doing. Sakura Quest is translated by Funi staff according to some people though.

CR's been pretty ass this season in general. Delay's, sub errors that would be fixed if they even did the slightest quality control, etc.

You might have to wait a while for that.

What's going on in that scene?

Her foot needs to be amputated.

I WANT TO MARRY RIRIKO

Why is she so perfect, lads?

Deus ex Sandal-san at it again.

She just is. They all are.

Based Sandal, saving kids from Cake predators.

>Making an innocent shota cry
Erika a shit!

Best otouto of the season right here.

F1 racer= busdriver
champion of justice= police officer
No wonder their wishes turned out to be incomplete.
It wasn't a sacred treasure but a fucking toy!

wew

Erika is such a great girl

>Erika is such a shit girl
Fixed.

She never said she was staying.

That scene cracked me up. Everyone keeps telling Erika that she can open up a clothing store in Manoyama and that she doesn't need to go to Tokyo. I was expecting her to come to terms with her hopeless situation but then she just goes on a tirade about how even if she did, no one will give a shit or buy anything. And she was damn right, you can't wear fancy clothes in the rice fields.

Introduction to the yuri gang.

The amount of realtalk in this show sometimes hits kinda hard

The scene where they discuss childhood dreams coming true in a different way hit me hard. I don't know if I should feel sad or relieved that my dream became true in a weird way.

I hated the music here

May be the reason so many plebs dropped this, not enough escapism

I feel bad for the bookstore owner but amazon is much more convenient.

Such an inspiring and sad show. I cannot wait to be emotionally ravaged by the inevitable bittersweet ending. The festival's going to be delightful and the girls have all grown so much, but it's not like Manoyama is going to be magically saved by the end.

Perhaps the most depressing part is that it's not even a show that's popular enough to be forgotten after it ends because so few are watching it already. Better than most every other in both of these seasons and with very important themes, but wholly underrated.

I feel like I underrate it myself, definitely not one of the first shows I'm excited to watch when I get home. I usually fall behind a few episodes, then wonder why I didn't watch it earlier.
3 episodes left.. sad

>but wholly underrated.
It's for the best, user. Popular series are always infested with shitposters and the threads become generals that make discussion or appreciation impossible.
Comfy threads like this one or the Laughing Salesman are the best.

Why is Angelica such a failure

Erika was literally right, and no promise of opening cloth shops will change that fact.

Did they kill her?

>when you realize you are the only sane person in Manoyama.
Why can't they understand that opening a clothes store in a deserted town is a very bad idea. Just look at the pharmacy, no one ever buys anything, what do you think will happen when she opens up her store? that the whole town will rush in and buy fashionable clothes? Cut the bullshit!

How is this going to change things? will moving the shop matter than much?

I mean, they already have a shopping district, moving in a single building seems pointless.

I fell behind during the first cour, but since then this has become the show I anticipate most during the week.

>It's for the best, user.
No, this is the worst. The lack of popularity indicates that societal decline won't be reversed. I'd gladly put up with shitposting if it meant people appreciated what this show has to say, let alone how well it has been constructed.

That's why the adults said they have to get their shit together instead of disputing her assertion.

It also seems impractical, the classrooms don't seem to be that big and the school's layout in general doesn't seem practical to use it for businesses. The only thing that might be salvageable is the school's gym, which is spacious.

I always love when a saccharine message that misses the point gets BTFO

>I'd gladly put up with shitposting if it meant people appreciated what this show has to say, let alone how well it has been constructed.
Nah, it would indeed be great if people appreciated the story, but by now you should know that anons would just blog post, start waifu wars or ship homo pairs.
I'll gladly take my comfy one-day threads over 24/7 generals.

I want to sleep this cheeky brat in a cold, snowy night.

I want to shut her up with my hugs

You will never take a bath with Erika and Shiori.
Why even live?

Jesus Christ, Lady. Pay attention to your goddamn kids!

Taken straight from shiki.

They just made her poop.

So then she and the bus driver are not married?

I think it's more like smaller secondary locations. The book-cafe even seems like it'd be a sort of library rather than a for-profit thing.

>They just made her poop.
Holy shit, how did I miss this? No wonder she made such a weird noise when Yoshino pressed her soles and then she just stopped screaming while making that expression. Sasuga PAworks.

She's done with the bus driver. Her new lover now is Sandal. Haven't you seen how everytime he appears, he's in Angelica's restaurant while bus drive is longer there? He even found her kid while bus driver didn't give a fuck.

What are those painkillers called?

Delicious 14 year old hips.

HS??????????
WTF????????????????

Horrible Subs????????? WTF??????????????????????????

Suppositories.
>ywn put a suppository in Erika's butthole

Did they fuck?

These butt doujins are writing themselves.

Yep.

Why the fuck doesn't she wear her hair down all the time?

I like her better with her hair up.

She definitely looks better with her hair down.
Top-tier wife material. I want to repopulate Manoyama with her.

>want to take hundreds of screens of hair down Shiori
>hard subs in the way
This is suffering.

She doesn't want to become a mass murderer.

So, the big guy finally scored with Shiori's sister?
I'm happy for my nigga Kumano, he must be pumping her 24/7 as we speak right now.

Disgusting.

What a lucky man.

Why? Kumano is doing his best to repopulate Manoyama, what are YOU doing to increase Japan's birthrates?

I think he was disgusted that Kumano didn't invite all of them along as thanks for the hook-up, thus providing us with a beach episode.

Why should I care? I'm not a Jap.

Are you MAN enough to marry into Angelica's family? Just look at them, what a lovely family!

If you like anime, you should care. What would you do if anime were to disappear? I'd kill myself, desu.

>That's a Hippo
I don't know why, but this made me laugh.
I was expecting a frozen shota and I got a silly looking hippo.

No, Sup Forums is for anime only, if you care for japan then go to /jp/

That's not my job, though. You need to tell that to the Japanese.

I was being sarcastic though, whatever.

What the hell are they going to do if they can't find the real treasure? I doubt they'll cancel the festival though, they might even use the toy.

Wasn't there some lump of metal when they drained the reservoir?

Brats are so adorable

What would the american equivalent of this show be? Stuck in the cornfields of nebraska? What would be the european?

which sakura would you like to quest?

riri is the only correct answer.

The Last Alaskans

northern exporsure

The american would be a rustbelt town that has corn and nothing much else. Also heroin as most small towns have that. They try to bring back jobs from china but to no avail. Everyone wants to go to new york city.

The european would be maybe one of those old towns in Italy that are being abandoned.

Sanae

I want to be Angelica's chair.

I loved this scene Erika bringing the facts down, hurts a lot since its almost too real. Family latches onto you and guilt trips you hard into staying with them cause they just love you so darn much and letting you go try at your dreams is just a silly thing to do.

The family did that because they had nothing else.

THEY KEEP TRANSLATING TANUKI AS MONKEYS STOPPPPPOOOPOPOPOOPP!!!!!!!!

>you can't wear fancy clothes in the rice fields
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

They should move to tokyo and franchise a starbucks.

Just got a pick out the storefronts captcha, boy do all of them look terrible and dingy.

To get a franchise costs millions of dollars. In tokyo I would expect many times that.

That is what credit and loans are for, she'll pay it back in a week with how much money she will be rolling in from her starbucks. And Erika will start outcompeting Uniqlo because her clothes are too cool and fashionable.

the show is kind of like Dubliners, but with the opposite message

Are you still in your hick town Sup Forums?