How do we save the 2nd amendment

Please only real solutions

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/2900230/the-really-really-racist-history-of-gun-control-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have more of your guys than their guys. paper sure isn't going to do anything.

We've been over this my man.
We form an ethnostate.
Non-whites can't into liberty.

Well Wisconsin is very empty start a country there maybe

Close the FBI, end the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act, deport all dual citizenship and revoke their American citizenship at same time.

Maybe but we need to make a declaration of Independence and gun freedom

Also we need to troll the media hard with some good old red pills

Don't be a dipshit who starts threads with a nigger marine

Claim that it is racist, anti-semetic, or islamiphobic to be against it. Quite feasable

But flame throwers are needed to start the ovens

claim that by getting rid of it....the race war wiill commence

Buy guns and arm your family so when people kick in your door for said guns them get them one bullet at a time. You'll probably die but something something tree of liberty something something blood of martyrs and patriots.

/Thread

keep trump in office

Nothing is going to happen. That faggot autist killed a bunch of 6 year olds when Obongo was president with Democrat congress and senate and nothing happened.

It is racist.

mtv.com/news/2900230/the-really-really-racist-history-of-gun-control-in-america/

That could work for the future but for now we need to stand up for guns and troll them through memes and gifs

Kill all of the jews. The is no other solution user.

No; play their games. Insist that this is a ploy by the white racists to disarm colored america

This. Live free or die.

You literally do nothing and let the babies have their temper tantrum. Nobody is dumb enough to do serious gun reform.

Seize power through assassination of Trump and repeal 2nd amendment through kangaroo process.

Let's kick this racewar off now before the demographics are too bad.

Long story short: You kill the people that fuck with it. It's a paradox, both the problem and the solution.

Yes that I can see working

*plus you will never see CNN try to debunk it because that would be too hot to touch

ROFL yes

Decent pivot, accelerationist satire is half the reason we are where we are now, though.

The 2nd amendment is not going anywhere.

bruce Willis will save us

Fine it will be an ancap state however that would function

IT'S GOING TO BE FINE BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH BACKGROUND CHECKS AND QUALIFICATIONS TO GET YOUR ASSAULT RIFLES

If we can get more 3 percenters it will not fall

Then use a proper Chapter for it you fuckwit.
Away an back to your fuckin TTS YouTube shite

The background check is not the problem the problem is how we stop any more gun control I don't want to budge an inch

Fine

I said a proper chapter, dickhead

The iron hands are a proper chapter

I think I lost thread connection