GUNS HAVE NO PRACTICAL USE

>AH NEED MUH AR-47 TA SHOOT DA GUBBERMINT'S GAY-VIRUS CHEMTRAIL DRONES TH-
>BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
>*gets drone killed by a F-56 from 9000 km away*
Well, Sup Forums? How do you strawman your way out of this one?
Protip: you can't.

Guns are for shooting people you retard, not taking out aircrafts.

Thanks for reminding me civilians need Jets.

>gets drone killed
>on u.s. soil
>despite government attempts to stop info spread it goes viral
>DOTR begins as people realize the government has started indiscriminatly killing its own citizens

Fucking autists, do not bump this slide thread.

This has been answered 10 million times.

we have the right to own jets if you ask me
the intent of the second amendment is to level the playing field between the military and citizens

I'll say that again.

Do not bump unless you are saging.

This thread- exactly identically- has occurred countless times and been answered countless times.

The OP is trying to bait reactions from you so that actual shit going on will be covered.

Keep responding and your dumb nigger ass is directly working for the Jews, just that you're not even being paid for it.

Q predicted this. Pic related

For a third and final time.

This is a slide thread. That means it provokes no meaningful discussion, is designed to inflame readers and cause them to respond heavily, and through its continued positioning on the front page will drown out legitimate operations and informative threads.

You are advancing (((their))) interests by bumping this thread without writing "sage" in the options field.

No u

People who say this garbage have no understanding of the military

Nigger

Redpill others, this is a slide thread! Watch out for these, they are very common on Sup Forums and are used to filter out certain topics on Sup Forums!

How can you stop this? Good question: Dont respond! You may ask though, "why user, you're responding!" and thats correct. Do not respond in a thread with more than 3 replies stating that this a shill/slide thread! If you want to post, type in "sage" (without quotation marks) into the Options area. Your post will not bump their shit tier thread! Read the following picture for more info!

You are pure evil.

You're saying that Americans shouldn't have guns because the American Government has an Army that could demolish the citizens
That's your argument, AGAINST the 2nd Amendment
Special kind of stupid

Nigger youre talking a huge humanitarian crisis and actual gov tyrany which would make people with guns right.

BTFO

>AH NEED MUH FIGHTER JETS AND DRONES TA SHOOT DA REBE-
>*gets shot in the head from a mile away*

Literally impossible

>fightjetknockingondoor.jpeg

Surely someone has it?

the government couldn't drone a bunch of sand nigger goat fuckers into submission in nearly a decade of doing it. im not too worried

Noone can stop door to door fighter jet raids.

2nd amendment BTFO.

oh, so if I assassinate a politician in downtown indianapolis, they're going to turn the whole city into a parking lot?

pretty sure to take the guns, they'll have to bust down doors, and they're outnumbered a 100 to 1

so tough shit, commie faggot, go slide another thread

nig

>30,000 / 324,059,091 = .000000925%
holy shit dude did you even check the first bit of math in this trash post?

you're a loser

>drops a cluster bomb on your house
>have drones circling 24/7 looking for potential gunmen
>you unholster your gun
>whoosh

>walk up to substation
>shoot radiators
>drone takes out substation for you
>tri-state area without power

>BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

fuck you

Why though?

>*gets drone killed by a F-56*

Jfc.

(You)s make me feelz gud

It's ok

>the government needs a $300 million dollars jet to kill me because I own a $500 ar15

When the government gets rid of their drones and tanks and jets and small arms, only then will I give mine up.