U fucking neet shitters spoutin memes day in day out fucking bums get fucking told

U fucking neet shitters spoutin memes day in day out fucking bums get fucking told

Yea, ok you fuckin niggers

I don't think the third one from the right is ripe yet.

>they tried to bury us by allowing us to get into medical school with a failing MCAT score

You have to feel sorry for the seven Asian uber drivers who these fools took their spots.

we wuz seeds now?????? holy shit how many things could we have wuz been my niggahz

Had to be done.

>"We will forever be grateful to the white man for bringing us to this amazing country."

WE

How did they try to bury you, you fucking niggers? They let you morons into their prestigious schools with mediocre scores and grades. Exact same things happens in undergrad and in law school. Ungrateful chimps...

Not one smile. Is the stereotype real?

KEK, I was trying to find a way to put this in words.

When lowering the bar for minorities to get into med school starts putting malpractice deaths at all time highs

ok. still never seeing a black doctor

I'd like to see their credentials.

If by bury they mean helped us at every single step to their own detriment

The only ethnic group on earth to even try radical multiculturalism

And this is the thanks

exactly sorry jamal, im going to another hospital
with actual docs,
go back to
the ghetto and care for your
clans

And everyone of those nogs got in with lower scores on MCAT and lower grades. The only way that it is easier to get in is if they are female nogs.

Underrated

WE

WUZ

Is there anything illegal in my asking for a white doctor?

Serious question

>Hand black people degrees by having teachers Mark up their score so they can pass all while ruining the once respectable College system all in the name of (((equality)))

And everyone wonders why we hate Boomers and their peddling of multiculturalism PC bullshit. Handing black people degrees does not make them smarter it just ruins how you are viewed once they get a job in the workforce.

Soon, in a generation or so, certain professions will require public access to logged outcomes of grades and stats from said professionals from grade 7 through higher education. I feel really bad for actual intelligent outlying non-asian/whites. The free ride is going to stop hard, like a brickwall with no seatbelt

Previously Sneed`s

wtf
since WHEN did niggers know how agriculture works