Describe an anime you've never seen based off of threads you've read on it and other Sup Forumsnons guess the title

Describe an anime you've never seen based off of threads you've read on it and other Sup Forumsnons guess the title

>some space country bumpkin gradually becomes each of the power rangers until he gets so bored with the lack of competition that he tries to get all of existence erased for a cheap thrill

everyone loves it but it's shit

My favorite anime :^(

Lesbian florist princess has everything go right for her until a black lesbian princess screws everything up

Utena?

Quads of truth

Some teenage dead people solve problems and the setting is some kinda high school for dead people?

Angel beats

Is it like that? It's sitting on my hard drive.

A guy loses his arm, his girlfriend gets raped, he gets raped, and then he spends an eternity on a boat.

k-on

some guy gets into increasingly ridiculous situations culminating into a more bombastic but not as well animated experience as that one Mech Anime everyone loves.

Also Netflix Shills hate it

Is this meant to be SamFlam? Because that's not what it's like at all

some stupid guy who faps to a comatose girl

Re:Zero

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I don't know

>A fantasy place where all kinds of magic and myths exist except dragons, but the main character who claims that his father was a dragon ventures out to prove that they do

How far off was I?

>memeposting

Space Dandy?

It's probably the only show full of lolis that no one wants to fuck.

>NO FUN ALLOWED ON MY BOARD!

Hibike Euphonium

That's why they were meme posting newfag. They hate this thhread because it's slightly different.

his post was autistic but yours is just as bad
dumb frogposters OUT

Some guy is apparently the weakest of all the mages but actually is the strongest person ever because his magic is anti-magic or something

Dota?

Black Clover?

Ding ding ding.

that dumb show with the autistic oniichan and the super devout imouto who is the only one who keeps him from nuking shit randomly

a friend who I respected greatly once suggested the LN of it to me and I still haven't gotten over how bad it was from just the synopsis he gave me

shitty nonsensical spinoff movies of a Sup Forumss favourite anime.

>expecting anything else from Sup Forums

The Idolm@ster?

Some sort of dumb edgy prequel to the show featuring everyones favourite sword fetishist.

This autistic girl is chunni but she's right

Apparently, the characters are all lesbians.

Edgy trash with this onel icy villain that wants MCs cock.

Saki

O

K-on?

PedoxClown

Yep.

Gary Stu doesn't afraid of anything, fucks the girls, fights himself from the future, and is literally a sword

Fate: Unlimited Blade Works?

Is it Fairy Tail? I've never seen it but I'm pretty sure they were fighting a dragon in the last arc, so you were probably a little bit off.

Not-Shimoneta but with slightly better reviews

>It should be about monsters but it really is about fucking your sisters in a bathroom bigger than most castles