HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PORCH MONKEY BTFO

Nigger tries to rob liquor store in Oklahoma, two white women shoot him in the face.
Video inside.
okcfox.com/news/local/graphic-video-liquor-store-clerks-shoot-armed-robbery-suspect-fight-over-gun?utm_content=bufferc035b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blow this up on social media

of course this inbred faggot yokel retard makes it about race. imagine being an insecure coward like this obvious product of incest that you cheer whenever you see a couple of girls buck up to a black man because you're too much of a dickless bitch to ever do so yourself.

Tyrone Lee
Top ficking kek

>they stood and fucking argued with him when he came back
What the fuck

>be nigger
>get shot

nigger detected

If you learn one thing from this; it's to keep shooting until there's no threat.

These girls were unbelievably lucky.

ad hominem, not an argument.

Imagine pretending that nigger violence is proportional because you're too weak to face reality.

I know, they pop off a couple shots and then stop for no reason. Shouldn't have stopped til he's still on the floor.

and as you do not know if his head may grow back like we have seen in the MiB ... shot as long you have ammo left

>He still got up
What kind of weak ass caliber wouldn't put.him down if it really was "a shot to the face"?

good god women are useless and lucky

>nigger's robbing shit as usual
>hurrr.... you made it about race
back to your cuck thread tyronne marshael jerome jamal

>nigger's robbing shit as usual
>hurrr.... you made it about race
back to your cuck thread tyronne marshael jerome jamal.

See dis why we need to ban guns cRACKA! dey dindu nuffin!!!! Raycic whybeeches.

strawman attack, not an argument

ad hominem, not an argument

posting it again changes nothing, squirt. see above.

That was too close for comfort. Those ladies need bigger guns with better nigger-stopping potential.

They were using some kind of pea shooters or missed the center...

This. Hunting large game has taught me how resilient a mammal pumped up on adrenaline can be despite being hit with multiple high-powered rounds.

Sometimes a single .243 puts an animal down in 2 seconds, sometimes 3 .243 rounds and it's still running away from you.

Considering all it takes a human is 2 seconds and a few ounces of pressure to shoot a pistol you're absolutely right.

>Police have identified the suspect as Tyrone Lee and believe he's connected to 10 other robberies in the area.
>Tyrone

SHEEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

Are you seriously so fucking retarded that you think calling out an ad hom in response to your own ad hom is a good point.
Holy fuck lad

Of course it's a fucking Tyrone

Damn, same rules as a horror movie, you never hit your attacker only once.
They should have put every bullet they have into his ass.

Fuck niggers.
Fuck every single one of them. Worse part is he didn't even fucking die.

Look at this fucking animal.
Not even a fucking human.
Send blacks back to africa.

see
this is why you don't drink while pregnant ladies

ad hominem combined with begging the question, not an argument.

It's not often I see someone this retarded. Congrats.

see
again

Holy fuck, I'm embarrassed for you

inbred faggot yokel retard incel detected. get raped

Nice ad hominem combinated with a straw man. Can't wait till you can get tags for nigger season. Hell it will probably be an open season since you're an invasive species.

This here is a case in favor of .45 ACP over smaller calibers.

>I'll just double down because I'm embarrassed
Nobody knows who you are. You don't need to shit post to hide that multiple people called your faggotry out. Just fuck off back into the ether nigger.

>babbys first time on Sup Forums
nice appeal to authority, strawass

>because nobody wants to wate time arguing with a nigger
now blow buckwheat

>nigger tries and fails to rob white people who actually worked for their money
>nigger blames white people for pointing out it was a nigger

Typical nigger.

Please stop calling them niggers and start calling then Wakandans.

or TriHard

hi tyrone

jesus christ that site is fucking cancer

somebody post a webm so that nobody else has to deal with that bullshit

>all these calls to continue shooting until down
isn't there laws in some states saying you can't shoot a fleeing criminal? i remember a homeowner in florida that shot a burglar exiting his house and got in some legal trouble i think

>a black man
>robbing liquor store

pick one

Who cares just say the nigger was shooting at you running backwards still and it'll be ay okay, the cops aren't going to press a dead nigger issue.

>i can not refute your argument, sir

very well, i accept your admission of defeat. no more responses from your superior. bitch somewhere else, yokel retard. you've lost. cope.

special pleading fallacy, not an argument

Oklahoma is seriously the most redpilled state there is.

Gunowners make up like 70 percent of the population.

Tulsa had the largest/most successful black community in the world back in the 40s. We burned the entire town to the ground.

We execute terrorists and murderers.

Only state in the country where 100 percent of the voting districts went red for Trump.

All the women are tradcons that marry between 17-25 and have children early on.

Why aren't you moving to Oklahoma Sup Forums?

>check Facebook for normie comments on this
>one guy says this dude has been robbing dozens of stores with his shotgun
>liberal cunt replies pic related
Day of the rope when?

Women are so fucking useless. I swear. They couldn't even put him down at point blank range.

The older woman has a .38 special which is basically worthless past 10 feet. She hits him at least 3 times with it (unless that first one missed, possibly). She runs out of ammo. He takes the gun from here and pistol whips her before shooting at the daughter. It doesn't go off = empty.

Idk what the daughter has (.22 pistol?) equally worthless, she gets him in the back and the face and manages to get himself to the hospital.

They punished him when he got close and once he was done for they ran.

A shotgun would been better though I agree.

Play nigger games. Win nigger prizes.

It was about race though, all niggers steal. It's not really their fault, it's in their blood, they are the only race on earth that isn't human.

Also, niggers have the highest rate of incest in the world. Niggers in America make up 31% of all incest cases, while being 13% of the population.

A nigger is 8 times more likely than a white to be molested by a family member.

If he said criminal who happened to be black, would that be ok with you?

ad hominem, texas sharpshooter AND genetic fallacies. embarrassing. also, not an argument.

oh god, when the daughter was just standing there letting the man grapple the mothers gun off her. CRINGE. Women, not even once.

jfc

You need a fucking elephant gun if you're trying to put down a wild nigger buck hopped up on adrenaline and the urge to steal

holy shit thank god that old bitch had no ammo left or it would've been real ugly

damn nigga u hella gud at debating haha these fukin cracks stupid af

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

these sistas remind me of u nigga hahahah keep killin it dawg

Muh muh muh fallacies
>the fallacy fallacy

>Imagine being this confident of a retarded

No one thinks you've made a valid argument but you. It's pretty sad to be honest.

More gibs please

bandwagon fallacy, not an argument

Holy hell this. ZZ tits nearly shoot miss daisy when she was grappling with troubled yoof. There is a reason police mag dump.

Double tap and kill violent threats on your life.

You have to make an argument before I refute it.

How the fuck are you this dumb?

Tu quoque

WHAT THE FUCK WEREE THEY USING????
pea shooters??
They had to shoot him a million fucking times and a few times in the face and he still didn't go down

Face >= brain

Why did she let him walk up to her after all of that? They where close to death a second time.

Oh look,it’s this fuckhead again

That was pathetic. They almost let him come back, grab their gun, and kill them both.

incorrectly seeing a fallacy where none exists is not an argument

oh yeah, i already accepted your admission of defeat. didn't even notice this was the same retard bitching at me since i didn't bother checking his ID. oops. anyway, go cope. you've already lost.

>convience stores all go CREDIT/DEBIT-ONLY
>robberies drop drastically

Yep, knew it’s was this cunt again.

They were way to soft on him and almost fucking died. Should have unloaded the whole the thing the moment he paused and tried to plead with them.

I wasn’t debating you, I was calling you a fuckwit

Should have filled that nigger with lead in one go

>please respond to me, sir

embarrassing. also, this is another ad hominem, so not an argument

you made a recent visit to thoushaltnotcommitlogicalfallacies didn't you?
Nice fallacy fallacy btw at least their arguments had something to back it up, other than "-insert fallacy-not an argument" when in fact, if you weren't such an aspie, you'd realize you can still hold an argument utilizing logical fallacies.
Go to bed, kid.

ad hominem, begging the question AND black or white fallacies. you're on fire, squirt. also, not an argument.

thanks for continuing to bump the thread my big brain nibba so more people can see the savagery of niggers!

>when you have no thoughts and nothing to say, so you try your hardest to dismiss everyone and shut it down

>tyrone

>niggers ape out about how going credit/debit only is racist, like bulletproof partitions

Nigger, are you really too stupid to realize I was pointing out that you began with an ad hom and haven't made an argument but are bitching about sarcastic responses to your non argument?

Are you actually that fucking retarded or is this a troll?

>when you project and make no argument

>i can not refute your argument, sir

i accept your admission of defeat.

Almost as triggered as the nigger in the video

I refuse to give this nigger a (you)

likely

Ok, I’ll play, what’s YOUR argument, that you have such a burning desire to discuss? Is it your first post itt? Because that looked remarkably like an opinion, and pisstake, so using what passes for logic, for you, that would be

You guessed it

Ad hom, not an argument.

Go home kid, you’re drunk.

I have no qualms with you.. I just appreciate you keeping the thread alive my man!

It's a memeflag, so it's a kike, not a nigger.

Yup, (You)jew

>i can not refute your argument and will not even make the attempt, sir

i accept your admission of defeat. you'll receive no responses from your superior, either. cope you pathetic retard.

>please do my homework for me, sir

nope, learn to read and make an argument or concede.

>14 posts by this ID
why so triggered?
>inb4 fallacy argument fallacy fallacy
serious question

my mistake