I hate American culture so damn much.

This is Jewish culture not American :c

Dude wasn't even shot
How is he a (((victim)))?

fpbp

Her face seems more antagonistic than the spree killer's

!!!!

El Goblino!

It's because she is hiding guilt for her part in all this.

Media loves her cuz she's a dyke

Jew culture is American culture. If it isn't then why are so many of you amercu.cks supporting circumcision

Inb4 smegma, aesthetics, or hpv MEMES

Guess where the Kardashians came from?

this is how all millennials act

>American culture
Oxymoron.
Am*ricans have no culture, especially wh*Te am*ricans

>American culture so damn much.
>American culture

One kid got ousted from a CNN thing for not sticking to a script, these kids get media coverage and special pieces on talk shows... seems too co-ordinated. Not that it was a false flag, but someone might just have found nice little kiddie pawns.

>>Become a celebrity
More like become a laughingstock and disgrace. "She" stepped out to push leftist agenda and got cemented in history as an disgusting brown lesbian piece of trash. Yes, "She" has the right and freedom to speak "her" mind but with that has and will continue to come many criticisms.

She is going to age into a goblina

Isn't this the "based" gen z already?

*crisis actors

There's like 700 other kids at that school why do I only see this anti-gun dykes mug on TV 24-7?

You people are just ass hurt because these kids are powerful articulate geniuses and that makes you jealous of them. They are superior to you in every way and soon enough they will take your guns.

My thoughts exactly OP.

Hey, no name calling!

This is Jooish TV Culture, not American Culture.

Reminder

>America
>culture
Pick one

15 MINUTES AND THEN SHE'S THE NEW POCAHONTAS SCREENCAP THIS

She's using this opportunity to make a voice agains masses of guns you fucking idiot. Also go fuck yourself, keyboard warrior. She's a brave and stunning young woman with a big future ahead of her.

Why does she have such a punchable face? She just seems so evil. The media chose the wrong girl to be their crisis actor. Everything about her is off-putting.

lol wtf nobody likes this bitch except people who put their real names on twitter

Lol wait where have I seen that face before

>pic related
She has time to grow out of it. She'll always be a CIA nigger though.

Buzzcut mestizo dyke wants to undermine american freedoms.

Pottery

Looks like more of a psychopath than the shooter. Hope they keep an eye on this dude.

#buzzcunt

Me too man.

I hope global warming is God's way of destroying this modern day Sodom and Gomorrah through flooding because this whole continent needs to disappear

This thing represents the perfect human being.

Ambiguous race.
Ambiguous gender.
Supporter of government control.
Loves social media so easily programmable.

You’re looking at our future.

Drama kids. Remember, these are the most self-centered virtue signalers in your school. CNN says their opinions are sacred.

Yep, we're fucked - just imagine what this generation's kids will be like. They'll be in charge when we're too old to do anything about it... We're fucked.

>bully kid into shooting up school
>kids shoots up school
>"waaaa, ban guns"

Female culture. Sociologically exploit tragedy for attention.

meant sociopathically.

sometimes you just gotta think the wrong kids died

Next shooting, head straight for the drama club. You don't see the jocks behaving like this.

You're a fucking moron.

Blood Fire Death is a pretty sweet album.

(((American culture)))

It has no sex, It has no race, Its the jewish Ideal.

I am sick of seeing this little boy.

And think of it... that "cash me outside" freak is now a millionaire

You are sensing her dishonest and malicious intent

It has no sex, it has no race
This girl is america's new face

Yo Ho Yo Ho The Shitshow is gonna go HOLLYWOOD! So far George C Looney (sold his CIA winery) and histranny wife,and Oprah Azz Winfrey are tossing in the major Dineros for the Goblino.
This is the red mark on the skin before the big Hollyweird fags turn into a festering canker sore by March 24.
Hang on to Schwartz.These kids are the advance guard for the Hollywood whores who were too scared to start a Gun Control move on their own.The fact she is in a Drama (make believe ) class this goblin is being offered fame
for starting this "movement"

Its not so much milking a situation, but this bitch was an SJW long before Cruz did his thing. The shooting happened to be advantages that's all.

In the past week this individual has been in the front of the media. You know this thing is going to get college and other dIversity positions thrown at her.

Who is that guy in the pick???? He need to grow a beard. He looks very manly by the way. Is he some sort of Internet celeb? I like him, he looks cute.

There's a dozen threads with this kid. Are (((they))) trying to make me hate it?

No, millennials are broken and thirsty addicts. This is gen z.

So do I OP. Almost as much as I hate straya

embrace el goblino

Like a virgin on our honeymoon.

Thread about them having a social media team who is increasing their follower count.

you disagree with her and that flusters you

Oh no no no

What are the odds that once she grew a nice rack some Chad noticed her and gave her a good dicking? What else could explain the feminist fallout?

I'm a strong LGBT latinx and this is my serious face

Stfu goy

ADIOS MIO! ES EL GOBLINA!

Madre santa...
La creatura...

Because a retarded cereal maker told us to

How old was she on the right?

I dont know this thing. I dont watch legacy media.

You should do the same faggit

Deport goblin.

>Crazy kid shoots up your school after being on jew SSRI meds
>Milk it for all that its worth after the jews pay you
>shave head to fit in with the SJWs
>go full SJW
>think that CNN can protect you from Sup Forums

There is no such thing as American culture.

La grande sombra de la eterna noche. -100% white.

>no such thing as American culture.
oh look, the divide and conquer kike shows up on queue

Fellow BPDs unite!!!

The Rock says Know Your Damn Role And Shut Your Mouth