Princess Principal

>spy unit in a steampunk split Victorian England with one of their members trying to reunite the divided country and make the place not a dark dump where people die everyday
>it's episodic cute girls doing cute things instead of anything substantial
Why is 3hz such shit? Why even introduce that plotline if nothing will be done with it? Worst show of the season.

Good Ange post.

I hope you are proud of yourself, she's yours now.

>plotfag whining, again

Anime with smart plots don't sell. Only cute lesbian lolis work in this format.

It's not an Ange post, faggot.

>lolis
Stop using words you don't understand.

I actually like it more this way.
The characters are way too well designed to just focus on a story over them.
I can enjoy them running through various missions and situations instead while exploring them as individuals and enjoying learning more about them and seeing new sides of them and how they and their relationships develop.
All while also enjoying a variety of action, sol, comedy, drama, bittersweet, spy infiltration, car chases, cyborgs, victorian child abuse and more in an atmospheric and immersive victorian setting.

There's still the story of Princess and Ange working for the throne to make the world better, but that can come to them slowly as they gain allies, influence and power.
For now the main focus is on showing us who these girls are and their journey to find themselves.
They all have a dark backstory they are slowly dwaling with, together.

If it sells I hope it gets more seasons and keeps developing all of it at its pace.

I personally would like a little focus on the plot because otherwise it looks like the writer doesn't know what to do with Princess. This episode helped to contextualize her situation but that's pretty much all it did, and even Beato and Doro are better developed.

But that's basically anime in a nutshell.

Come up with an interesting premise, proceed to shit the bed and focus on the most inane shit.

>>it's episodic cute girls doing cute things instead of anything substantial

I might actually pick it up then. I have always hated Ookouchi's brand of zany action and political intrigue. I get that some people like it because it can be so bad that it is good (I admit that Valvrave's premise is hilarious), but I have never been the sort to watch anime ironically. From the initial reception this show didn't sound any different, but if what OP says is true then this will be great on my platter along with the other SoL's this season. Too bad for manime fans I suppose, but I personally just don't care for anime with an actual plot.

Don't sully the Hinas with your shit taste

>I actually like it more this way.
Yeah, having to pay attention and follow a plot is hard. Thinking in general is hard, I can see why the show became so popular after stripping away everything that made it stand out and replacing it with cute girls.

>Stop using words you don't understand.
What the fuck is this then, you fucking retard?

Well sorry. But if this show really is CGDCT with a victorian backdrop then I am sure that it will be tons of fun.

It's just LRD spazzing out again. It's best the ignore him.

I see a waste of space that could have been used for the plot. So you got me in the "loli" part, and they're certainly lesbians. But not cute in any way.

Yeah I feel the same way about her at least.
I wish they had done episode 8 sooner because it opens up so much for Princess. Up till now they had to keep a part of her hidden in plain sight.
They couldn't directly reference it or work to develop it because it simply wasn't revealled.
So Princess always came of as more shallow and less rounded than the other girls.
But hopefully now they will work towards making Princess feel more real and genuine like the other girls because they can actually address her real feelings and experiences now.

>The characters are way too well designed
Fuck off generalfags.

>They couldn't directly reference it or work to develop it because it simply wasn't revealled.
They referenced it all the time stupid. Watch it again.

Is this literally your first anime?

It's to set up for a second season OP

Kids, if they still looked like that when they're older than they're lolis.