YuYuYu/Yuusha de aru Series

Translation for KuMeYu Ch.03 is out.
pastebin.com/idKmNq4i

Why is Mebuki so dense?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/6cvx29xfbbf8yp8/KuMeYu_-_Chapter_2_To_Cut_One's_Belly_With_A_Branch.pdf
mediafire.com/file/4e42o1s7iskhar6/KuMeYu_-_Chapter_3_A_strong_wind_knows_a_sturdy_weed.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least two girls need to piss themselves in the next chapter.

What if YELLOW OCEAN was originally supposed to be Suzume's character song?

How do we summon JJ?

Wait and pray?

Sacrifice someone to Sonoko.

He is dead, he told me a truck killed him.

>The relationship of the two girls was hard to understand at first glance. But maybe it was something called friendship.
>And then, thanks to the efforts of Mebuki and all the other sentinels, their duty has progressed from investigation to the next stage.
>And so, the next mission entrusted to them was this - the arduous task of taking Kokudo Aya outside the wall.
What the fuck? Does it end there? Where's the sex scene? Is this the censored version?

It will be in the KuMeYu tankobon as an extra chapter.

PDF tomorrow at soonest.

Thanks.

>Karin took a ballpoint pen out of her pocket, suddenly turned around and threw it.
>The pen hit the corner of the wall where Suzume was hiding.
What was Karin trying to do here?

Get Suzume to pee herself so that Karin can track her by scent if she runs away.

How did they do it?

More like why?
2016>2015>2017

What's the ETA on grunts getting killed? I don't want named characters to get chomped yet but some redshirts should bite the dust.

What are you gonna do if nobody actually dies in KuMeYu?

No one will die as long as Mebu is leader

I honestly doubt that anyone is gonna die after Mebuki's talk with Aki this chapter.

Inspired by Wakaba-sama.

Shinju bless you with a lot of SRR

>Today's request number two! Helping Kagajou-san with becoming brave!
Was brave written as hero in the raws?

It was written as 勇気, courageous/brave/valiant.

At this rate, nobody is going to die.

>Akashiro wanted to kill the entire cast, but he ended up wasting too much time on character introductions and had to cut all the suffering
The most creative way to save Christmas.

Wait, is that really part of why we got the ending we did in YuYuYu?

No, the happy ending was planned since the beginning. Only Uezu was agains but he later changed his own opnion and agreed with the happy one.

Has anyone ever gotten a yuusha captcha?

So, now that we've gotten another good character development chapter, what's everyone think of the KuMeYus? How do you like them in relation to the other groups?

I liked all of them since Ch.2. I already liked Mebuki even before Ch.1.

>Mebuki chapter
>Shizuku chapter
>Suzume chapter
So the next chapter is going to be about Yumiko? How can 300 years of the Miroku family fit in one chapter? Do you think we'll get to see Yamaji?
>And so, the next mission entrusted to them was this - the arduous task of taking Kokudo Aya outside the wall.
However this makes me think that it might be a Kokudo chapter and Youko-sama won't get her chapter.

Maybe the next chapter starts while preparing for the mission and that will be Yumiko's chapter and it ends when they step outside the wall.

I'm ready to see Mebuki carrying Aya while Suzume watch and cry and wet herself.

>YuYuYu/Yuusha de aru series
Can I post KuMeYu?

Post Top Yuusha

Mebuki seems interesting, though I'm still not entirely sure why the first chapter introduced her as an unsociable lone wolf when she's actually a competent and compassionate leader.
SHIZUKU is trash and can go back to whatever shounen she escapted from.
Suzume is cute and I hope we get to see more of her.
Yumiko still seems like a generic haughty ojou-sama to me and really needs some fleshing out.
Ayaya is basically a side character so far, but putting the team's mom in the body of a loli is pretty cute.
Aki-sensei has reached levels of edge and chuuni that would make Chikage blush. I hope we get some insight into her character soon.

All in all, I still feel like the cast hasn't gotten enough exposition so far even though the novel already spent much more time on character introductions than NoWaYu or WaSuYu. It's hard to judge the new protagonists when I don't know what's the deal with half of them.

Mebu told me that Karin was a normal person, but I'm not sure about that.

Normal people don't eat that many supplements

What part of "Nobody in my squad will die" did you fail to understand?

>Yamaji
I like you, user.
The question remains though, will Alfred be more like Yamaji, Hagiyoshi or not exist at all?

I don't remember Karin having boobs this big. I thought she was supposed to be small, judging from the PSVita event where Yuuna and Fuu have a vollyball match with Itsuki and her.

She's probably got supplements for that.

God bless JJ.

So, it seems like Shizuku is almost universally disliked among us.

I like Shizuku

I don't mind her and don't really see the problem.

In my opinion she would be much better if she always was her delinquent self instead of being a non-character who turns into a super weapon when the plot demands it.

Yamaji would have infiltrated into the golden tower since the first day.

Stop lying.

>among us.
Talk for yourself. The fact that she reminds me a little of Allelujah from Gundam 00 is enough for me to like her. It's not the only reason, but it is one of them.

What if they actually do pull off a small timeskip for S2 and that's why they have the year ??? Thing? Nothing major, obviously, but they might do a year or two. WaSuYu and YuYuYu had a gap like that.

I'm really starting to believe it will be a much larger time skip. Maybe they will really pull something similr to the "Curse of Eva" in Rebuild of Evangelion. If the returned sacrifices aren't the actual sacrifices and instead are "enhanced" replicas created by the Shinju, maybe that also turned them into ageless beings. I really hope I'm wrong though.

That'd explain why we only have hero form promo art, but holy hell, I'd be worried if they actually did that. A minor timeskip, I could deal with. Especially as it was said the Vertex wouldn't come back for a while.

But if they actually go far enough that immortality starts being a plot point, sharks could easily get jumped.

That would honestly ruin the show for me. Even just one year would mean that the Yuushas are (almost) high schoolers and Fuu is no longer there, which would destroy the usual atmosphere of the Hero Club.
And stuff like this is even worse because it undermines the "new type of SoL" concept that was the charm of the original show. Ageless superheroes would no longer be normal girls with normal everyday lives.

Are you sure?

I hope this doesn't go the way some franchises do and they grow too big to handle themselves, compared to the original goal. Kinda feels like it's teetering close to it at times.

I was on vacation and I missed chapter 2's PDF...does anyone have a link for it?

thank you!

>mediafire.com/file/6cvx29xfbbf8yp8/KuMeYu_-_Chapter_2_To_Cut_One's_Belly_With_A_Branch.pdf

may shinju-sama bless you

>Shizuku killed one vertex that ate her.
>Suzume killed millions of vertex by merely deflecting some attacks
At this rate Yumiko is going to destroy every single vertex and reign the earth after removing all the fire by herself. It'll be called Miroku planet.
Mebuki will accept her defeat and Mebuki, Suzume and Aya will become Yumiko's underlings.

I have a mastubatory fantasy kinda like that.

>Suzume killed millions of vertex by merely deflecting some attacks
The Taisha's propaganda department is hard at work, huh.

>millions
What chapter were you reading again?

The Miroku family is going to rewrite the history and make Suzume the bravest sentinel on Miroku planet after Yumiko, of course.

But you don't need to rewrite history, those are simple facts!

Poppycock, were you even paying attention? It was tens of millions.

mediafire.com/file/4e42o1s7iskhar6/KuMeYu_-_Chapter_3_A_strong_wind_knows_a_sturdy_weed.pdf

Thank you.

Thanks JJ!

Thanks user.

JJ, even. Force of habit.

Thanks JJ.

Thanks!

Mebuki isn't dense.

Good shit JJ. Thanks.

Can someone post the image with all the KuMeYu girls again, I keep getting confused.

Mebu is the angry one.
Suzume is the one crying.
Shizuku is the autistic one.
Yumiko is the pretty one.
Aya is the other one.

How bizarre, I didn't follow KuMeYu yet since I have been busy with work, but I could swear there was one more girl. No wonder I was confused, now it is easier to follow. I should start reading soon.

Ah, so I am not the only one who remembers ███████ ████. Neat.

Now I feel like I ought to remember another girl.
It is making me uncomfortable.

Might want to stop by the hospital-shrine for a check up later, user.

I sometimes feel the same, but I think the reason is that we're used to teams of 5 Heroes in YuYuYu and NoWaYu, so it seems like there should be 5 Sentinels and a miko on top of it for a total of 6.

I can only count 3 heroes on KuMeYu: Mebuki, Suzume and Yumiko.

Ayaya will be the greatest hero of all.

She isn't?

Why are they trying to send Aya beyond the wall I wonder. At first I thought taisha was going for an all out offensive but if theyre sending a miko outside the wall it might be to negotiate. Im just worried they go for another deal to survive a bit longer. Its not like they need to send a declaration of war.

Maybe well find out what pissed the heavenly gods off so much though.

>Send Miko outside to negotiate
>Strike another deal
>sentinels are no longer needed
>Cue timeskip for S2
I'm probably being paranoid, but I'm starting to get a little bit worried about a timeskip happening now.

Ayaya ain't getting sacrificed, if it has to do with heavenly gods, it will probably be a rogue one.

KuMeYus only chapter when? The YuYuYus have been ruining every single chapter with their boring flashbacks.

I WANT TO thanks JJ

>Why are they trying to send Aya beyond the wall I wonder.
An attempt at land purification.
Haven't you played the miko event in YuYuYui?

Did user ever deliver that one Wakaba doujin?

Which one?

"That" one.

I am sorry Nana, Wakaba and Tsubasa docking doujin was never made.

This one? Pretty sure that's a no.