Red pill me or atleast explain your species mixed dna

Yo, Sup Forums
My arian senpai.
I'm a bit disappointed. You see, I'm a young arian male trying to get my beliefs figured out. On this journey I've been trying to figure out this boards beliefs, since we share a lot of views. I was discussing them with one of you and the thread got archived. Maybe it was just the threads time. But it seemed like censorship, which I thought we were against around here.

I'm trying to understand what you guys stand for, what you all are on about? Why do you guys think everything boils down to race? Don't you realize that humans have been fucking every race and species of humans we can find, at very least since the time we fucked the Neanderthals and Denisovans out of existence?

Honestly, I assume this thread is going to get locked pretty fast. Which is just going to prove that these beliefs and ideals don't stand up to reason. So I'll just say it, at this point of lurking, I just think you are all a bunch of simpletons that are filled with hate and anger. But I am open to new ideas and understandings of things. Feel free to red pill me.

If you are are RH+

It's going to be more difficult for you to hear the elves.

Good explanation of why censorship is bad, which I got from the archived thread.

Most people don't mix with blacks or asians but everyone will be castizo in the future which is a good or bad thing depending if you find Selena gomez hot or not

this post gave me hayfever

pol is /r9k/ with more guns and a little more self esteem

What is your bloodtype?

Good info, I'll consider that.

She's a qt3.14

huh, not quiet the holocaust this board was hoping for. But it's a start.

Ya, that's what I gather. But the vomit from here gets spread around and now bigger idiots then before are controlling my gov and taking away my freedoms and giving them to mega corps (even tho they Jews???).
Because if corps don't control everything we might allow kids with cancer to get health care or something. I really don't know, it's not coherent, at all.

Marx and Engels wanted to exterminate all the RH negs. They referred to them as reactionaries and racial trash. They didn’t call them out as RH negs but they referred to every single demographic region of RH negs from Ireland and Scottish highlands to Basque Country onward to the Central Europe area where Celt-derived populations with RH- live. The jews know

Nooooooooooo B- they likes A blood

but that was a cover story for MKultra

Which was actually trying to get the B- memories - hence the name Monarch - as Monarch butterflies pass flight route information through their DNA it takes three generations to get to the migratory home.

Basque is A- blood with very very low Very Low amounts of B blood in the region.

The migration does come through the Berbers of Morocco

>The migration does come through the Berbers of Morocco
It’s the Atlantis genes. A shame they a lot browner these days and also Muslim

Also, I like you, user

Plato is B blood.

Well thanks friend, I like you too.

What if your AB-

Whats your reason to dilute race then, thats right there aint one, not even the unsubstantiated prehistory that you proclaim to represent as such.

I just got done Marathoning Dark Matter. Good show but it does suffer from Women are superior and men are dumb idiots for the most part.

Apollo (daughter kleopatra)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Socrates>
Plato>
Aristotle>
Alexander The Great>

>>>> few more down the line

Cleopatra (B-)

She coupled with Caesar (A-)

They produced Caesarion (AB-)

Known as "King of Kings", "Chosen of Ptah"

Ptah (God of Architects/Craftsmen)

Tekton the career of "Jesus" is mistranslated from Tekton as Carpenter when it actually translates as Architect.

The Turin Shroud which dates to the 13th century has AB- blood, as it is the blood of Jacques De Molay and hence "The Holy Grail" is a bloodline.

What's the reason not to? I want a cutie Asian wife and I want to have cute mutt babies.

don't trip guy

Why did Hitler like to be peed on?

Serious question.

Sounds like you just have a case of being stupid.
If you're trying to gather coherence from a group of people that are loosely aligned you're going to end up with a million contradictions.
We all have our own reasons for pushing what we push.
For me it comes down to a desire to live among my own people who have a shared ancestral culture. Our ancestors fought and died together for each other and we are carrying this tradition with us because it has built the very foundation for high civilization.
If you're not a part of that you would never understand. Maybe your family is disconnected and you are rootless. Regardless, you are not one of us if you did not share our history and we have no desire to share the glory of our ancestors with you as if it were your own. We have a right to our own blood above that of any outsider.