Was Rome ruled by Jews?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:History_of_zoophilia

>The most explicit recorded incidents of public sex involving humans and animals activity are associated with the murderous sadism, torture and rape of the Roman games and circus, in which it is estimated that several hundreds of thousands died.

>Beasts were specially trained to copulate with women: if the girls or women were unwilling then the animal would attempt rape. A surprising range of creatures was used for such purposes - bulls, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, wild boar, zebras, stallions, jackasses, huge dogs, apes, etc. The beasts were taught how to copulate with a human being [whether male or female] either via the vagina or via the anus.

>Representations of scenes from the sexual lives of the gods, such as Pasiphae and the Bull, were highly popular, often causing extreme suffering, injury or death. On occasion, the more ferocious beasts were permitted to kill and (if desired) devour their victims afterwards.

>Chimpanzees and mandrills, both in fact ferocious and very powerful species of primate: "made drunk by wine and inflamed by the odor of females of their kind, were loosed upon girls whose genitals had been drenched with the urine of female chimps and mandrills." The victims were often virgins and not infrequently young children. One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

Such a degenerate and sadistic society must have been ruled by or at least heavily influenced by Jews. Was it really that bad that Goths eventually invaded and crushed these demonic beings? They had it coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo
youtube.com/watch?v=llquJck7D-0
archive.is/QKmJY
jewishgen.org/sephardic/coliseum.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or its jews lying about their enemy and projecting their own shit

It's the usual suspects, Masonic Jews to be anal about it, pun intended. They founded Rome 700 yrs before jesus decided to rebel yell all over the place

EVERYTHING was/is ruined by jews

mypostbestpost

/thread

>"One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

sounds like sweden so definitely kikes are at work here

Jews subverted and destroyed Rome after the second sack of their temple. Christianity was a cult devloped specifically to aid jews in their control of the goyim (inb4 some cultist who thinks jews are chosen by god due to their religion calls me a kike)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo

pure cringe

This desu, it's just anti-Roman propaganda no more legit than pedal powered brain bashing machines or Mengele's special rape wolves.

From Rome, the TV show:
youtube.com/watch?v=llquJck7D-0

Sounds very Talmudic

>(((hollywood)))
see what i mean? you'll notice this trend where kikes always accuse their enemies of being these evil sadistic perverts... oy vey the egyptians, da romans, [insert everybody else], youll notice its never the jews who have done any wrongdoings.
>*flays penis*
nevermind about moloch goy, YHWH totally sorted that whole thing out, h-hah!

Rome cast the Jews to the four corners of the empire.

It is well documented that Roman emperors took massive shits on the Jews, even going so far as banning them from their homeland under Emperor Titus.

I mean, they literally built a triumphal arch you can look at today, right now.

One would have to completely rethink Roman history if it was ruled by crypto Jews.

You can be a brutal culture and not be ruled by Jews you know?

(((THEY))) dominate Wikipedia too.
Twisting history to their (((Agenda)))
Get a better source OP

Say that to my face and see what happens. You gentile fucks only dare say this garbage online behind your screen. I piss on your shitty jesus images and fuck your nation.

kek'd

have a (You) ciggy butt brain

JIDF SHILL KYS

Fucking leaf

no you faggot, Jews created Christianity to take down Rome

Here’s a source

Romans hauling off loot, including a menorah, from Jerusalem after sacking it

Source: Titus’s, the emperor who completed the coliseum, triumphal arch

Thing is this got removed from the actual Wikipedia page by some kike, which is why I linked to the discussion page.

Do you have a screengrab?

It’s well documented from multiple sources that the Romans despised the Jews and eventually kicked them out of the holy land, thereby requiring the Zionist movement to return them to Israel.

I mean, I don’t know what else to say. Many people, including and especially Romans, remarked on Roman cruelty.

There are thousands of physical objects you can point at. Say what you will about Jews, but Rome was ruled by the emperors.

Doubt it had anything to with jews, probably just roman paganism.

>Do you have a screengrab?
No, but I know it was there before, and now I could only find it on the page linked in OP.

It is also known that many Romans converted to Judaism.

very insightful, if I daresay. there has been much instance of influence with jewish women and roman emperors, etc. its a strong possibility

this guys knows history

>a hundred tiny blonde...
stopped reading there, kike propaganda for sure

If it's kike propaganda, why was it removed from the Kikepedia page?

probably because its blatantly retarded. its some quote from a book, we had a thread on it like 5 years ago, the author was (((questionable)))

>"a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."
BLACKED has always existed.

>If it's kike propaganda, why was it removed from the Kikepedia page?
The ADL only edits the shit that makes the kikes look bad.

I don't think it is. Romans were sick and degenerate, they took thousands of Celtic and Germanic girls/women from tribes they'd conquered as sex slaves. I have no doubt they'd use them for disgusting purposes as these.

>Romans were sick and degenerate
according to jews

Are you saying Tacitus was a Jew? He was very critical of Roman society.

The Romans cucked the Jews so many times anything you might hear today negative about Romans comes from mad Jews mad because they were shit on by the Romans constantly

Brilliant.

The Pharisees tried to annihilate Christianity.

Julian the Apostate, the Roman neopagan Emperor who tried to suppress Christianity, gave Jerusalem back to the Pharisees and tired to build a Third Temple for them.

Then as today neofagans are servants of the Pharisees.

no lmaooooooo

wtf kinda shit op hasbarat kike is this. sage.

fucking jews are so gross

rome is rising

so now they will pretend they were apart of it

fucking kill the jews

>rome is rising
In what Universe? Shitaly will become a Muslim Caliphate in our lifetime.

this is retarded please stop posting for the sake of humanity

T H I SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

my life for

T H I SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

looks like schlomo stinkstein got his shill orders from the rabbi council

you people are going to be clubbed like baby seals in the streets

t. yours truly

hes right though

thissssssssssssssssssssss

fucking kikes rewrote their bullshit law "religion" to make it so their women would stop fucking roman men

well, that never stopped, but at least the jewish men had a squid ink defense now to get people to stop cucking them. nobody wants kike children, and matriarchal society is for niggers. jews are niggers.

the thing is, they built this self destructive force into their tribe by declaring anything born of a jew pussy a jew

>Beasts were specially trained to copulate with women: if the girls or women were unwilling then the animal would attempt rape. A surprising range of creatures was used for such purposes - bulls, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, wild boar, zebras, stallions, jackasses, huge dogs, apes, etc. The beasts were taught how to copulate with a human being [whether male or female] either via the vagina or via the anus.

I'm sorry, but that would be extremely entertaining.

I have an actual brap fetish, AMA

It is anti-roman propaganda, similar to how jews propagandise nazi germany and say hitler hosted degenerate orgies with jewish children or whatever.

Romans massacred a large amount of kikes. It is known.

this. Romans did not like kikes. No wonder they are hated and huge amounts of ridiculous propaganda is spread about them.

Others itt have correctly mentioned that it sounds like the stories told about the holocaust. Jews absolutely love constructing horrible and degenerate scenarios in their minds to tear down their enemies.

>OY VEY THE SS MASTURBATED LITTLE BOYS TO DEATH
>OY GEVALT THE ROMANS HAD THEIR LITTLE GIRLS MASS RAPED BY HUNDREDS OF BABOONS

same shit different european hegemony to degrade

Agreed.

The only acceptable zoophilia is between humans and My Little Ponies

Hot

Post moar

Bump

God damn. That's some pretty sick shit.

>The victims were often virgins and not infrequently young children. One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

well ive had enough Sup Forums for the rest of the year

There is a furious debate going on in that wiki article saying its fake, It makes far more sense some idiot made it up than it to be true.

You are shitposting

>HE ROMANS HAD THEIR LITTLE GIRLS MASS RAPED

romans were blonde?

i really want to believe this is fake

>"a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."
blacked

the source is a book by Robert E. Lee..

Deep state is about to die.

Learn here what you can do to help speed up their demise:
archive.is/QKmJY

Please share that link everywhere.

sounds like propaganda
>oy vey they gassed us six million times in one day alone

well im horny

Here user

ew wtf where are the baboons

Well if you think about the feasts, orgies and other type of hedonism that occurred in Rome, it's not hard to think about, how degeneracy escalates among the elite. When there's no morality left, people want to try forbidden things, which eventually become the new norm.

Some people idolize the Romans too much to be able to think clearly.

i dont idolize rome 2bh, and its clear rome became subverted by kikes (through christcuckoldom, and certainly before), but this still just sounds like blatant kike propaganda to me. like when they accused the egyptian pharaohs of fucking crocodiles and shit

>memeflag
>edge
oi vei!

White women never change

I'd be very interested in a spinoff of Rome about Herod.

Meant for

There is a reason why Rome, collapsed. Just as today a once beautiful noble civilization descends into degeneracy and decadence and then collapses.

But it was real in their heads.

I would like to see that

Generally speaking, I’m going with no. Maybe Constantine was jewed or he destroyed rome with Christianity which probably opened it up to a possible jew rule... but before Constantine... no fucking way. Rome was a genius state religion. The religion was practical, fucking genius. It was to help a person physically navigate life. Modern religion is to help people navigate spirit or afterlife... the Chinese and Indians have a mix between navigate physical world and spirit world. Which is probably why they still exist. I think modern religion has pushed so far into the spirit realm that humans are physically lost.

Example; gps systems. Abrahamic religion had to invent a star location reference system to replace the naturally existing one. Gps is basically a religious sex robot, the one with the big tits that is endlessly posted here. Stories of people following their car gps off a cliff, or into danger.. blindly following... we are animals built for earth navigation. Perfect for it.

Fuck I love this subject... in Rome’s town there are so many earth navigation tools built into the towns, it’s insane. The two main road intersections of town.. north south east west... the names of roads tell people which direction and how far the are from center. They believe in center point. Not like sand niggers walking in circles around a box. Muslims use a perverse center point in their religion. Muhammad picked a random meaningless point as center and made it the jumping point to spirit world. They circle this meaningless point to whirlwind themselves into spirit realm. Dumb. When Muslims pray they point in the direction of this meaningless point... to join in spirit whirlwind... dumb...

>Degenerate Mass Entertainment
>Jewish Involvement

pick two

There's also the claim, from Jews, that the Colosseum was built with the money taken from the Temple.

jewishgen.org/sephardic/coliseum.htm

And the Jews... holy crap.. north south east west have literally dumb ideas built into their Jewish translation. Normally North points to north axis of earth, east points you toward perpendicular to North, same as west, south in south axis of earth. The sun can be used as a guide, or stars at night. There are natural clues to directions. Tree with moss point toward North. Locate tree with moss, look for moss side, that’s North. Etc. etc..

Okay jews names for North, south, east west.. are something like, in front of you, where you came from, and two other stupid ideas..

Each religion in northern hemisphere has different directions they referenced. Hence left and right preferences. If you god is in north, you look toward North.. god left is your right.. and vice versa... romans believed in lucky left... which left is blasphemous in Abrahamic religion.

People here really love Rome too much
Rome died when slavery become so widely accepted that the romans stopped having a purpose in life
By relegating every hard aspect of their life to the slaves, romans found pleasure in disgusting acts and debacheury

This show was absolute garbage.
Season 2 was SLIGHTLY better.
But in Season 1, there is literally a scene where the Republicans are arguing about killing Marc Antony, but Brutus SPECIFICALLY says not too because "he committed no capital crimes". 30 seconds later, Marc Antony kills a dude for no reason in broad daylight infront of Brutus' house.
Uh, sweetie, doesn't that kind of contradict the point you just gave less than a minute ago?Now the Republicans can kill Marc Antony for killing a dude for absolutely no reason.

And Freemasons obsession with 33 degrees should blatantly tell you the are a spirit based religion. Nothing of any significance on earth is along 33 degrees, follow 33 around global lines.. zippo, nothing. They are obsessed with 23.5 degrees, tilt of the earth, but only in ancient art. I think they look at it as clue to find spirit blasphemous people... not to locate ancient wisdom keepers. Now the only hat tip I’ll give the gays is.. they were the keepers of ancient earth religion artifacts. Probably unknowingly, after the fall of Rome they collected naked men art.

People would pay a lot a of money for Babooned.com

Omfg those last sentences, did they use schizophreniacs to concoct and tell about these things? So they believed it themselves.

>flag

Yes. They were at eternal war with the perfidious Hebrew, and Scipius Africanus Holosalted them. The Hebrews then took some time to rise in the ranks of the conquered. Nero converted to Judaism, his wife was Jewish.

And Septimius Severus was a Hebrew of Carthaginian descent.

Enter: pogroms

lol

BABOONED.com

Did the jews also bury all the roman statues of dicks and sculptures of men fucking goats? The jews put these things in the earth to test our faith

lol, is this an actual site?
I am too afraid to visit this URL ...

This kind of post is why no one takes you seriously outside of Sup Forums

It's nothing, you big wuss.

Sorry, I am not familiar with bestiality like you are, leaf.

this.

This, everywhere Jews went they slandered the nonjews.
Cheetahs and leopards can't be trained to fuck anyone.
Apes won't fuck anyone.
This is just as impossible as the holocoaster and the masturbation machines.

Banished Hyksos priests and their army were the Pharisees and the Canaanites. During the collapse of the Middle East civilization in 1177 BCE they were known as the MW or Sea Peoples and they were very violent as noted by Ramses. Between that time and the founding of Rome the Judaic Talmud was compiled for the chattel class but the elite class had the Kings Talmud which was compiled before it as well as the Masonic Talmud (aka Babylonian Talmud) which was encoded in Base 60 and not Aramaic like the Judaic and Kings Talmud's.
This is why Rome was known as a "pagan" state before Catholicism, the upper class performed jewish ritual murders while the loser class were being tortured and killed for sport in the Colosseum.
Caesar became immortalized because his murder made him a martyr, so what if it was staged to do just that. This is what's noted in the Kings Talmud and there's a possibility that Jesus knew it too.

Yes. And they also created chrisrianity in judaisms image, they saw how successful judaism is at unifying people.