Be 15 year old brit

>be 15 year old brit
>hungry
>can afford to buy only a few eggs
>starve to death

well at least you can buy kinder eggs, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
medway.gov.uk/pdf/flour_poster.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eggs are a priveledge, not a right.

Kent is based, soyboy, go away.

fucking british faggots, i fucking hate britain, you can't even own a steak knife or a water pistol without a license from the fucking local sharia government, british fuckers are so pathetic, their cops don't even carry guns for fucks sake, i saw a video of a british cop running from a dude with a knife cause all he had to defend himself was a faggy 12 inch wooden bat like those little souvenir bats you get at minor league baseball games. the state of britain. 22 of them get fragged at a concert and they just take it cause they're too pussy to do a damn thing about it, what a worthelss fucking country, their time has passed, they lost their empire and it is finally realized what a bunch of fucking pussy pieces of shit they are. Fuck britain. fuck everyone there. I am ashamed of my british ancestry. Every time I think about how I share even a small amount of genetic material with these fucking subhuman toothpicks, I feel such deep shame that there are not words for it. All their good people died in World War 2. All that's left are the fucking dregs of society, a bunch of faggots, their women are all whores, ugly slags who get drunk and shit themselves in public, fucking inbred cocksuckers, fuck britain.

Muslim rape gangs
TV license
Have to be 18 and older to buy butterknives
Have to over 16 to buy eggs and flour
Cops do patrols looking for sharpe objects and sticks

Wtf is going on over there? Has the UK also been like this.

How dare they even be allowed to speak to america, as if they are an equal country. They should not be allowed to speak to us as an equal. They are an inferior. We beat the absolute shit out of them and took their territory from them, and they think they have the right to pretend they are worth shit? The last thing they did by themselves was fight Argentina over a 2 mile square island, and then jerked themselves off for the next 20 years, pretending anyone give a shit abotu them as a country. If I heard that britain got nuked, I would feel sad for the old buildings that got destroyed, and absolutely nothing else. Britain is a fucking shitstain on the world and if I could trade in holocaust victims at a 1 to 1 ratio between modern britain and Auschwitz I would happily do it. These fucking pieces of shit do not even deserve to exist. How dare this fucking theresa may cunt even think we give a fuck if she bans our president from their country. It's like a little kid saying "lol u can't come in my treehouse" no one gives a fuck about your treehouse you little cocksucker, it's full of terrorists and we could destroy it in 5 seconds, so why dont you realize being a pussy is part and parcel of your life and end it all.

Seriously like anyone gives a fuck what a single British person thinks. America should stop dealing with them. They are like a small squawking child who follows you in a supermarket and slaps your leg and points at things and his only useful function is occasionally getting something off the shelf that you want. Why do we bother gratifying these worthless motherfuckers? Just abandon them and let them get stabbed the absolute hell to death. They would get rekt in 30 days if we weren't the backbone of NATO. I would pay good goddamn money to watch Russia steamroller them like the Ukraine did. At least Ukrainians have fucking national pride and a pair of fucking testicles. Britain and Ukraine should be transposed so I can watch the absolute bottom-tier countries of the Europe get devestated by superior ruskie cock. I'd love to watch these modern lobster backs with their shitty SA-80s having tea while the shells land around them. I would pay good money to jack off to them dying on Liveleak, I had to watch like 30 videos of Ukrainian soldiers getting shot in the middle of the street. Fucking awful. Meanwhile these british fucks are like "lol another 30 of us got bombed but that's just part of living in a large city when you bring in a bunch of young alienated men from another culture --- sorry, I mean WOMEN and CHILDREN" fucking retard degenerates. How dare britain be allowed to speak to us. How dare these motherfuckers be allowed to even speak. British people are fucking children and should be treated as such. They should be put on their knees and executed one by one.

I would pay 20 cents per British fucker I get to watch die in battle on Liveleak. I probably wouldn't even last 20 seconsd before blowing my load all over my keyboard in pure glee. Fucking 1984 faggot culture where you get arrested for not paying your TV license, what a fucking joke of a country, their most popular dish wasn't even created by them, and they have the fucking nerve to make fun of American culture. At least our culture doesn't involve conquering other countries and stealing their shit then playing a game of cricket and wearing our faggoty short pants and going to Princeton and all that bull-ass-gay-shit they do. I cannot even stand to look at a picture of a British """""man""""" without feeling an extreme urge to vomit. They are the bottom of the heap of humanity, except for maybe Germany which is even more of a shit country, they have a fucking guilt complex, because the only man in their history who had an actual goddamn pair of testicles killed a bunch of jews and russians, and now in return they have basically spread their ass cheeks, what a fucking pathetic excuse for a country. Fucking cocksucker Germany, such pussies they publish brochures for their immigrants on how to impregnate their women. Germany will be an Islamic caliphate within 20 years. Then we can nuke the fuckers. Germany and all germans need to die. Fucking nazi krauts. Fucking Jerry pricks. Every German should be held down and raped to death. Not that 500 of them aren't getting raped every day lol. Fuck germany, pathetic cuck country. I cannot wait until Europe is overtaken by ISIS so that we can watch Russia steamroller them and hose them down with AKs. Europe should be fucking nuked.

>This level of mutthurt
Dios mio.....

Wait what

Shut up lime nigger. You shouldn't even be allowed to speak to me. Your mind hasn't even been relevant in warfare since 1945. Your nation is overrun by plaid and streetshitters, your accents sound like shit, your women are ugly as fuck, everything about your nation is ugly. I hope the ruskies give you a second sunrise one day and I hope i live to watch satellite footage of 2 million limey cucks burning to death. I don't have any mitt ancestry cause my ancestors were degenerates but I'd rather be a half nigger half spic than be related to eurotrash like you.

>why dont you realize being a pussy is part and parcel of your life and end it all
LMAO

Was this an existing pasta or did you write this

holy fuck dude

bongs are hopeless

So you need a license to buy eggs and flour?

That was legendary. Instant classic.

BAN EVERYTHING

PEOPLE DONT HAVE BAD THOUGHTS IF THEY DONT HAVE THE THINGS

"oy ya mutts, can't handle the bantah? hahaha"

>youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE
>so acceptable and normal in your culture to coverup migrant rape because it happens so often your country stopped counting it.
>an eye for an eye leaves a laughing migrant and a brit with a face full of acid asking how can he help him

Hows that for banter

Stale bread loaf can be used as a weapon. Bread is pure carbohydrate, can cause obesity in large amount.

Do you think anyone should be able to buy assault eggs and assault flour? Think of the consequences. People buy flour and eggs, and they modify these weapons into terrible things like cakes.

BIN THOSE EGGS
STOCK THAT BATTERY ACID

OI! Bin those eggs!

>throwing flour and eggs is not funny

Lmfao, this cracked me up. What an oddly phrased public service announcement. It should be something like “throwing flour and eggs is vandalism and you could end up in trouble”. But instead they are focusing their announcement on what is and isn’t funny? Fucking bizarre and hilarious.

But why bongs?

Improvised Edible Dough or IED.

Whats going on in here?

>it's real
medway.gov.uk/pdf/flour_poster.pdf

More

Please tell me this is a fucking joke, this has got to be a joke ffs. Pls don't let this be one of those "you thought it was abysmally bad, but it's actually just a ton worse" things

I>be mutt
>get shot

Absolutely wonderful, it's like 999 pure grade grade distilled hate. In a way, it's art, pure emotion. The national spirit condensed in a couple of fragments of text. It's clear that freedom is essential to the author, to the point that he explodes in violent rage the moment he learns someone disrespects his love of it and tramples on the value of freedom.

10/10 made me contemplate

why even bother deflecting? you live in a cage. on an island. you're fucked

Starve to death rather than ask someone to buy them for you with your money.

So the naughty little children are now forced to pick up rocks and bricks and throw those instead.

Much better.

At least the supermarket isnt implicated so all is well with that.

Oh and you can poop and throw that as well, which has a wonderful sense of economy to it.

The more I think about that picture, the angrier I get. It has NOTHING to do with curbing bad teenage vandalism and everything to do with the store saving face.

>please dont be offended
lmao

meanwhile, in america, if your water pistol isn't bright neon colors you'll get murdered by a cop

This is only on Halloween you retards

This post was robbed.

>need a license for tv

>need a license for eggs

>need a license for spoons

bongistan is something else

>starve to death
Yeah. Not a single child on this planet subsists totally on a diet of flour and eggs.

They were banned so that shitty brats like OP can't run around damaging property anymore.

That's a nice fantasy you have, now tell me more of your fantasies you piece of subhuman garbage.

In return I shall tell you a story of non-fiction in the hopes that you realize how much of a dumb worthless piece of fucking shit you are.

Don't be sour-bin that flour!

Now's the hour, ban that flour. Take the peg- drop that egg.

still cucked your country is a joke you'd be better off under muslim rule at this point

>be america
>have everything
>turn out to be the greatest goy and the ground zero of all modern degeneracy

Says Little China 2.0 bending over for their Cannibals like Brits do with Muslims

If you have enough to buy a few eggs, you have enough to buy some noodles.

I would take the latter honestly, will fill you up more.

>Be Gercuck
>Destroy Europe, Again
>Blame everyone else, again

What the fuck?

gas all traitors

Europe has always been in conflict. Its you faggots going back to your native peoples homeland escalating that fucked shit up the way it is.

And should Europe ever get its shit again i fully expect you brainwashed goons to jump in for a third time killing the remaining white europeans for the sake of diversity

>free country
not in cuckstraylia
Not anywhere else either desu.

Where's my firearms, self defence, conceal carry, lower taxes etc?

Top Kek.

its no law or anything
is a recommendation to the local corner shops so evrey house in the area is egged by chavs

oy govna let me see your egg license or I'll beat ya raw

*is not egged

Not helping your case. I'm sure next year they'll ban toilet paper.

Far out, i would have shot him for advancing towards me aggressively.

hur dur it's the American's

So cucked that you think it's ok to ban anybody from buying eggs/flour at anytime

Are you implying muttland is not the root of most modern degeneracy? are you implying the rest of the world is not under the boot of america, in every sense? America's global hegemony is one of the worst things to ever happen to Europeans, and one of the best things to ever happen for the lower races of the world.

pic related: Nordic man having his genes harvested by Staff-Sergeant Trashone Rodgriguéz of the US marine core

its not banning , its a sugesstion to the store,
you obviously havent seen how out of control chavs gypsies and nignogs can get on halloween

The last 70 years of bullshit be it inside or outside your nation are completely on you faggots

I'd tell you fuck yourself in the as if you wouldn't fucking love it.

Americans grew up for 20 fucking years being told Europcucks hate us for our racism and egos.

You think all this kike manipulation just appeared when your mother and Achmed spit you out?

NEVER LET SCHOOL TEACHERS MAKE LAWS

>Shut up lime nigger

this is still an insult? come up with something better you stupid sharting faggot, before i go fucking dooping mental on you cunt

again its not a law
now go fuck a emu

>Americans grew up for 20 fucking years being told Europcucks hate us for our racism and egos.

And now the same system is teaching your young that gender is fluid and white privilege is real

but princeton is an american school

Bin that flour, m8

I got ID’d the other day for buying pic related.
You have to be 18. I audibly laughed at the bizarity of it expecting the cashier to join me but she just stared at me with a gormless expression waiting for my ID to buy a price of non-sharp metal.

I’m 22 btw

OI YOU CHEEKY WANKER,GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT EGG?

>and if I could trade in holocaust victims at a 1 to 1 ratio between modern britain and Auschwitz I would happily do it
but that would be zero

And the German news comes on every night and tells you to fuck brown people.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Get the fuck outa here with your bullshit you kraut faggot.

They throw the eggs and flour at each other and at pensioners homes on halloween.
Which I hasten to add is now done with Trick or treat in mind,which itself is an American import

I'm saying that kikery wouldn't exist if your nation hadn't tried to stop Hans's nation from purging them. I just find it disgusting when I see burgers talking shit to Germans, when Germany actually TRIED to fix things on this continent and your country pretty much ruined it. Even Patton realized that your interference was a bad thing in the end.

Is this real? It can't be.

Deserved to be shot another three or four times for his stupidity

That we don't fucking do and haven't done for 30-40 fucking years.

You dumb faggots watch movies made in America and emulate the culture to the point of not realizing it's mostly meme culture becuase you've been so fucking obsessed with us and everything we do for the last decades.

t. acid attack survivor

one video that aired like two years vs daily interracial propaganda all over american media

in other news germany still has no working government since last septembers election and the hitler party went from zero to the second strongest party

Good God, the cuck country trifecta (Germany, Britain, and sweden) even trying to talk shit in this thread is almost kind of funny. >shut up amerimutt
>muh 56%
Mfw all 3 of your shit countries combined probably comes out to around 16% white.