whos the 8 ball

afr*cans

>argentina
>kruts
>not spaniards or slavs

La creatura...

Its shit, like your turkish mother.

No

I'd like to point out that America formula is wrong.

Germans and English heritages

I dont think so

What's the 7 ball? How do you subtract a Germany?

7 = native Americans

when you mix your German genes too much your whole genetic code gets corrupted and spawns animal like mutations

Then no.
We haven't been mixing with our niggers. Those who have mixed are considered to be niggers still.
Our majority was not lost to niggers and mixing but to recent invaders.
Foreigners were an extremely rare sight in my city until the 2000s then they exploded out of nowhere. I miss when everyone hated muslims for 9/11.
The future is shit.

You could just look at genetic surveys instead of relying on memeballs.

Also
>thinking that north american natives and niggers mixed
Natives also kept niggers as slaves and treated them much worse than we did. They didn't consider the niggers to be human or have souls.

revisionist

Put italy and spain equal big and germany a bit smaller then its perfect

>Posts history related on Sup Forums
Post this on /his/ user, we can get an interesting discussion

t. Muhammad

Argentinian whites:
> the mean European contribution was 78%, the Amerindian contribution was 19.4%, and the African contribution was 2.5%
Don't forget to add some jungle monkey into the admixture.

So? We are talking about inmigration, there was already a population of indigenous people here, also there is no way 2.5% of african people. Most of them died before 1900 from diseases

>America
>Not UK + Ireland + Germany + Netherlands
Shit

Presuming the 8 ball is africans, no. Mexico shouldnt have it, brazil should be half of it, Argentina should be an eight ball itself.

Let my guess, your granfather is/was german, your grandmather is/was armenian and your father was married with some mexican slut who leaves him when you was born.

Typica "white" american

So close to trips, just like how you Platines are so close to White

I don't get what this mestizo is saying?
Translation?

Tell am argentines they got some jungle monkey in them, even 1/100
And they chimp out

To be fair to them there are a good amount of purely European Argentines; they're just not as ubiquitous as they think. Plus Whites who do have Injun blood typically have less than 25%

ehh , the Chilean one is fairly accurate
it even includes the Palestinians

I know a lot of Argentinians with Italian last names but not much with German ones but maybe those just dont live close to the border

Also
>Colombia's eyes
nice detail

Peru has a Japanese community , not Chinese as far as I know

Self-identified American whites are actually white. Sorry that your grandpa couldn't keep his dick out of the locals Argentina. At least you're the whitest south of the border.

it looks like it was made by an Argentinian