/KC ANTICOM GENERAL/

update: Thanks for all the support, I'm going to try to make this a general thread, or it can just be a KC general. Here's a rudimentary pastebin: pastebin.com/pJ6AVhyf the rest of this is the same text I used last night and same image

Hello Sup Forums I am a resident of Kansas City and the events of this week put me over the edge in regards to local political action. Here's a quick rundown:

Norwegian black metal band Taake was scheduled to play a show at local venue Riot Room on March 31st. Leftists across the country have demanded to SHUT IT DOWN. They cancelled the New York show, and a local group called Kansas City Revolutionary Collective (a self described Communist Maoist group) threatened to beat up and kill anyone working or attending the concert. They accused the venue owners of being racist neo nazis for allowing this band to perform.

In the interests of public safety this venue cancelled the performance. The day they cancelled the rapper Talib Kweli said he wouldn't play his show that night because he won't support racism.

This whole thing infuriated me. So far we've gone under the radar and have avoided a lot of the SJW shit that goes on in St Louis and other big cities. But the idea that this communist group got a band shut down really pissed me off. And they threatened to kill people and have received no consequences whatsoever. They won

So I decided to start my activism with a facebook group called Kansas City Anti Communist Action. fb.me / kcanticom.

If you're nearby kc or anywhere in the midwest please give the page a like, we need to be able to organize and prevent communists from doing this in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phpIkO3flNk
okcfox.com/news/local/graphic-video-liquor-store-clerks-shoot-armed-robbery-suspect-fight-over-gun?utm_content=bufferc035b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
pastebin.com/8CeDPMnW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html
alarabiya.net/articles/2012/01/10/187500.html
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_massacre
ebay.com/itm/Anti-Communist-Action-3x5-Yellow-Flag-2-Helicopter-Rides-USA-Seller-Shipper/112402266535?hash=item1a2bb279a7:g:s3sAAOSwGJlZEqZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanted to respond to these two posts from the previous thread. I have not contacted the cops in response to these guys, but I know the police know about them. The venue reported this, and our fucking main newspaper wrote an editorial defending the communists and attacking the music venue.

The police absolutely know who these people are.

As this user said they also defaced a statue on our main beautiful boulevard that had been there for 70 years. It was a monument erected by the Daughters of the Confederacy back in the 1930s. They spraypainted a hammer and sickle on it and there was enough outcry that the city brought it down. In reality, the daughter's of the confederacy themselves paid to remove the monument, because they didn't want it to face any more vandalism. I am so fucking livid that these communists have a presence in the absolute center of our country.

pic related, it's what they did to the monument

bump come on guys, we had some great threads the past two nights

Bumping, those were some of the comfiest threads in a while

fucking checked, here's an archive of previous thread

Bumping

BUMP
for midwest anticom

Too bad I'm not in the Midwest

have a moonbump

Thanks for bumping. Also does anyone know what happened to the old Midwest Reich threads?

Also post banned music

youtube.com/watch?v=phpIkO3flNk

Very nice

Bumping to destroy commies

BUUUMP

BUMP

Bumpin for KC

The kc star is fucking jewed

they've always been liberal but it's gone so far downhill in the last 10 years. I even used to read it daily as much as 5 years ago just to keep up to date. I don't even look at it now, my parents don't subscribe to it, it's a shitty fucking rag and there's barely any news in it now.

The only worthwhile part is the letters to the editor page which I think they even renamed to something gay as fuck

My neighbor gives me the comics and coupons. That's all it's good for. And to start a nice Smores fire

I also can't believe Garfield is still going. Based Jim davis

checked

also I know there's a thread but check out these fucking based women that killed a robber

okcfox.com/news/local/graphic-video-liquor-store-clerks-shoot-armed-robbery-suspect-fight-over-gun?utm_content=bufferc035b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I wish most girls in KC were this hot

They are out there. You just have to go to places that suck to meet them

KC has consistently been ranked one of the worst big cities for dating

I blame the communists

Fuck yeah. That was some hot shit

Sorry user. I got married 10 years ago. I don't know much about the dating game now

Fellow KC user here again,

I had a buddy take a ride with a tow-man awhile back when my car broke down. The tow-man had his CB running on KC dispatch frequencies and was actually reporting an officer who was just shot (non fatal). Anyway, since the guy obviously listens to the whole thing all day at work - he said he thinks gangs are definitely comin' back to KC. Police are finding bodies everywhere, but the media isn't reporting shit. I think a couple months back there was a body stuffed in a mattress behind a dumpster somewhere...

Anywho, best of luck with this shit. IMO these commies are most likely cowards - sad that nothing but hollow words from spineless individuals struck fear like this and caused shit to shutdown.

TURF WAR NOW

>implying commies own any turf

kek

I meant the gangs moving in but, whatever

that's actually a great scoop, thanks for posting user. I already know there's a shit ton of crime that's not reported.

For example, I live near westport, without giving too much away let's just say I live near Martini Corner which is 31st and Gillham.

Last year there was a shootout at "THE DROP" which is a black club in the area. For those not from KC, Martini Corner is a small entertainment district with a handful of bars but it's pretty mixed crowd. Depending on the bar it's either white or black or 50/50. More mixed race socializing than in Westport or anywhere else.

ANYWAY

At this bar there was shootout and literally over 100 shots were fired. The place was pretty much fucking destroyed and I believe it closed down permanently, my neighbors and friends nearby also heard the shots.

NOT A FUCKING WORD IN THE MEDIA.

I can't wait to see what your retard squad accomplishes

They don't want to scare away 20 year old umkc students who just scored some ruffies

We are coming after you first

kek I will post this image later this week. I also believe in having funny banter with the local cummunists.

also can we have a vote? should we start calling them cummunists?

anyway here's an updated pastebin with all of the threads:

pastebin.com/8CeDPMnW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html

also please post general anti-commie memes for me to post on the facebook page

You're doing the right ting user; this is fucking ridiculous. What has our society come to?

the problem is that leftism has become extremely normalized. I know that a good portion of people I would consider moderate see the actions of antifa and they think shit like, "While they are extreme, antifa has their hearts in the right place"

I mean we fought fascists in world war II right? Surely that means anyone calling themselves an anti fascist is good! that's what normies actually believe

Bump against communism

thanks for the bump! It's getting late! I might hit the hay soon but early risers feel free to keep this bumped

should we start referring to communists as cummunists? cause they like cum?

I don't know what needs to happen before people wake up to just how bad it's gotten. It's one thing to disagree or even straight up dislike another's opinion, but it's another thinv entirely to actively silence and threaten people in public with force. These aren't small threats like the rumbling you hear on Sup Forums about the day of the rope; they're calls to action and from people who pride themselves on being open and sensitive.

It's a pretty wild world to live in right now; vitcomhood is the strength of the tyranny.

Hey, I'm with you, but I'm not willing to use kikebook. Any other ways to be in contact? Discord, Twitter, Gab, email? Commies need to fuck outta this great city. I'm a UMKC student, btw.

yes there's also a twitter

twitter.com/kcanticom

I also just set up a discord but not sure if I want to post it on Sup Forums yet

I'll hit you up with a follow on twitter, you should send it to me through dm.

What is "racist" about Taake? I never heard of them, do they actually have "kill the nigger" songs or what?

Also did Talib Kewli cancel because of the band or in solidarity with them being canceled, it is hard to tell from your post.

Sorry but your facebook group is going to do literally fuck all to change anything.

All it needs to do is identify Marxists for the day of the rope.

I will add you to the main page.

Also, dm @AnticomOfficial on Twitter so we can boost you.

Identify them to whom?
You?
The other people who post here?
And what will you do once you have identified all the Marxists?
Send them pizzas they didn't order?

Why do you think this place is some agent for change? Its an imageboard, in an ancient format, populated by social outcasts.
What about that inspires confidence in the ability of this site to change things?

>day of the rope
"Any day now" for 10+ years!

I'll dm you guys now

>No... st..stop getting active, it won't change anything anyway, goyim. Stay asleep.

It's better than doing fucking nothing you absolute faggot

is this an actual Dali painting? so fucking based

>But critics argue that lyrics in their new album’s song ‘Orkan’ (Hurricane) are xenophobic as they include the phrase “To hell with Muhammad and the Mohammedans” and their “unforgivable customs”, whilst the song ends “Norway will awaken”.

>Their nomination has sparked outrage among many listeners, claiming the band has gone too far.

alarabiya.net/articles/2012/01/10/187500.html

that's literally it. They have a song that says "To hell with muslims" and because of that they are deemed a racist white supremacist neo nazi band. One time over 10 years ago their frontman drew a swastika on his chest at a show in germany to be offensive and edgy.

That's all they've done but that's just too much for the communists. Honestly I think the whole "russian trolling" thing is ridiculous but if there's any truth to it I bet they're supporting the communist groups. They're so damn secretive and just annoying as fuck, to me it seems like their only purpose is to agitate and create division. These guys are basically the "hardcore" version of leftists. Please for the love of god read this jacobite article to get more of a feel for radical leftists:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

>He is trying to subvert us!!
Subvert what?
This idea that politicos are paying people to post on fucking Sup Forums, one of the least permanent forms of social media is laughable now and it was laughable before the election as well.
Actually doing nothing would free your time up to do something that might have a chance of mattering.
Putting up posters voicing your dissent in the metro areas of your city would do more than preaching to the choir here.

liked the fb page, good luck

Holy shit, even your state bird is anti-communist

Kansas City is primarily in Missouri, my dude, and I believe the bluebird is our state bird

checked, thank you based leaf

>Actually doing nothing would free your time up to do something that might have a chance of mattering.

you know this is about more than a fb group right? This is just the first step to organizing and attracting normies

>Putting up posters voicing your dissent in the metro areas of your city would do more than preaching to the choir here.

no shit dude but I need to actually organize a group of people to go out and do that. Strength is in numbers

ah, i always thought KC was half and half

Early morning bump-a-rooni

it is but there are two separate municipalities. Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas are two completely separate cities with separate mayors, police departments, city councils etc.

Kansas City, Missouri has about 500,000 people in the city limits itself. Kansas City, Kansas has about 150,000 people.

Overland Park Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City, has about 200,000 people.

honestly the whole fact that the city is on a state line and thus split in terms of taxes is fucked. If the entire metro area were either all in MO or all in KS we would be a powerhouse city like Chicago I have no doubt

Long Live Kansas City

>bresh oc

Which side has better cost of living?

for example even though at least 35-40% of the whole metro area is in Kansas, they pay absolutely nothing towards the maintenance of Kauffman or Arrowhead stadium, yet they get to enjoy those benefits. I think the only metro-wide tax was to renovate Union Station in downtown KC about 20 years ago, which ended up being a truly great decision

Missouri is cheaper than Kansas. Kansas has higher cigarette taxes and higher gasoline taxes. However due to Brownback if you have a business in Kansas you don't have to pay income tax, so it kind of depends. I think Missouri is better than Kansas but I'm biased as I'm from the Missouri side

Is this like West-Side Story? Do Missouri greasers walk up to Kansas greasers snapping their fingers and pulling out switchblades?

no, but people who live in Kansas on the state line will often fill up their gas tanks and do their grocery shopping in Missouri

Kansas also has more restrictive liquor laws. Up until 2017 I believe you had to go to a liquor store to buy anything more than 3/2% beer. Whereas in Missouri since time immemorial you've been able to buy all sorts of beer and liquor at your local gas station or grocery store. I credit Anheuser Busch in St Louis with our based alcohol laws.

In Missouri you can have open containers of alcohol in a motor vehicle as long as the driver is not intoxicated. For example, if I'm in my car and I have 3 friends I'm driving around, each one of them can have an open beer. As long as I as the driver am not drunk there's absolutely nothing illegal about it

>Police are finding bodies everywhere, but the media isn't reporting shit.

Like the Indian Creek killer whom they neglected to report on until he killed the bar owner.

however there is something known as "the border war" which is a throwback term to the civil war when Missourians and new Kansas did actually kill each other. google Quantrill's raid etc.

Nowadays the term border war refers to businesses and municipalities competing to lower taxes in a death spiral. It sounds good but taxes end up being so low that municipalities go near bankrupt. For example KCMO gives massive tax breaks to businesses downtown. So far it has worked and our downtown is beautiful compared to 15 years ago but the problem is the city runs out of money.

It was funny when the entire QuikTrip on Southwest Boulevard was uprooted and moved a few feet so it could be in Missouri instead of Kansas.

By 1863, Kansas had long been the center of strife and warfare over the admission of slave versus free states.

In the summer of 1856, the first sacking of Lawrence sparked a guerrilla war in Kansas that lasted for months. John Brown might be the best known participant in the violence of the late 1850s participating on the abolitionist or Jayhawker side, but numerous groups fought for each side in Bleeding Kansas.

By the beginning of the American Civil War, Lawrence was already a target for pro-slavery ire, having been seen as the anti-slavery stronghold in the state and, more importantly, a staging area for Union and Jayhawker incursions into Missouri. Initially, the town and surrounding area were extremely vigilant and reacted strongly to any rumors that enemy forces might be advancing on the town. However, by the summer of 1863, none of the threats had materialized, so citizen fears had declined and defense preparations were relaxed.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_massacre

I am a Missourian through and through. It might sound weird to people who only hear about Kansas and Missouri in the national media where Kansas is lambasted as a failure of conservative policies, but the truth is that most Kansans are actually more liberal than their Missouri counterparts. The liberals of Missouri are just urban dwellers and minorities. In Kansas you have more white liberals and this goes back to the states founding days when it was just a territory and abolitionists from the northeast rushed to move to Kansas in order to make sure it became a Free State rather than a slave state (back then when you became a state people got to vote on that, I believe that's due to Kansas Nebraska act but me memory is hazy).

Young Kansans, at least in eastern Kansas are strongly inculcated in this and they revere John Brown. The Kansas republican is the model cuckservative.

that's the difference between selling alcohol until 1:30am and stopping sales at Midnight.

Over the course of a year that probably adds up to millions of dollars in additional revenue. Makes complete financial sense to do that

ebay.com/itm/Anti-Communist-Action-3x5-Yellow-Flag-2-Helicopter-Rides-USA-Seller-Shipper/112402266535?hash=item1a2bb279a7:g:s3sAAOSwGJlZEqZQ

Here is "the flag" if you need it for irl stuff. I have no idea who berserk1776 is but its his flag you see on every photo and video. The last store is no longer up since the owner went to Identity Euvopa.

the KU sports teams are named after abolitionist guerilla fighters. Now you know why Kansas imports so many nogz to play basketball. Honestly my whole anti-commie group is not racist at all, and so maybe this isn't the place for this, but I feel that basketball in particular has such a hold on the minds of young men who would otherwise be fully redpilled

The silly thing is that Kansas City was a city in Missouri before Kansas was even a state.

checked, I like it, but at the same time kind of want to distance myself a bit from the existing symbols. I like the black and yellow but I feel that it just makes us look like another generic political group.

Honestly now that I think about it maybe if we could do similar stuff but with Red and Yellow symbolism. That way it would resonate with fans of the Kansas City Chiefs

>durr hunting
>tfw no delicious venison
>tfw no durr to hunt

should i delete anticom and never leave my bed again?

haha true that, I can tell you know your history user. yeah Kansas City is named after the Kansas river. It just also happens that Kansas is named after the same river

totally, flags are just a pain in the ass. we looked forever and couldnt find a good deal on them. best of luck user, im guessing a local shop may be the best bet.

agreed, anyway I think I might go to bed for real now, it's late as fuck

dm me if you need assistance, gl with ops.

so why exactly should anyone believe that this isn't a data mining op? i remember when the original anticom threads started over a year ago and you guys were being cringey faggots and trying to dress like that dumb retard stickguy like a bunch of pathetic fanboy loserpeople.

>so why exactly should anyone believe that this isn't a data mining op?

Always trust your gut, don't do anything that you aren't comfortable doing. I realize that online my word means nothing, but I can assure you that I am legitimate in my aims.

Also for what it's worth I'm not related to the AntiCom threads of last year or the overall anticom organization except for the fact that they reached out to me in this thread. I decided to start this group in direct reaction to the local communist group that shut down Taake at a local venue.

I'm much more interested in baiting antifa to get people to hate them more than I am in organizing our own demonstrations, though I am not opposed to that. Either way, you don't have to believe me, but take a look at what some of the commies have tried to argue on my fb page. You can tell they are scared that a challenger has entered the arena.

a lot of people in the initial threads the other night didn't like the idea of using facebook and I totally get that. I don't like facebook either, but I can't deny it's power as an organizing tool. It's how leftists have been able to stage massive protests in the Trump era.

At the end of the day I just felt we needed a local group to do something to counteract these despicable local communists. What exactly that action is going to look like I'm not exactly sure, but hopefully we will have some concrete plans in the near future. I've gotten way more support and outreach from individuals than I ever thought I would get. And I know the people of my city, I have faith that goodness will prevail over communist faggotry

tell me about KC, why does they wear the mask?

as long as you're not being a bunch of fags posting pictures of which helmet you're going to buy for the next protest to the counter-protest then i don't really care.

i will say that if you're interested in actually starting a group like this in a regional or local context, anti-communist typically is bad branding even if most people would loathe a communist regime due to mccarthyism. i would drop the anti-com brand and rename after you finish using anti-com as a recruitment tool.

>Honestly now that I think about it maybe if we could do similar stuff but with Red and Yellow symbolism. That way it would resonate with fans of the Kansas City Chiefs
oh the irony