I don't usually watch american news stories but recently shit has just been too fucking ridiculous to avoid

I don't usually watch american news stories but recently shit has just been too fucking ridiculous to avoid.

Are you fucking kidding me? They turned a town hall meeting or whatever into a fucking Royal Rumble tag team 40 on 1 Main Event...

Seriously, american culture is fucking absurd. Americans cant handle anything unless it is in your face, over the top, and maximally dramatic. If this is what they have to do to get people to actually care about something this important, then you cunts are pretty pathetic...

America has become a circus. The whole world watches in astonishment. Everyone is going fucking nut.

enjoy the show faggots

It's a giant spectacle because they're all fucking kikes.

This fucking garbage only really happens in urban environments. Can't wait to move to open pasture in the countryside, hopefully Wyoming.

I just want this news cycle to be over before I shoot someone myself.

I am surprised that you guys never thought of america in any other than high regard. Its good that you see america for what it is.

Thd left and right are both nuts and comlletely off thd handle. Just look at hhd president ghey have. A complete bafoon. Inarticulate child as a president. He is representative of its citizens.

the only people here that take CNN seriously in the least are brain damaged youth and ignorant old people.

95% of the people I know/work with know it’s brainwashing.

Countries always have to know what we are up to because of our superior expressions and outward vocal thoughts.

We are forward and brunt and you will be aware of our intentions.
Like us or don't but Burgers can be lifetime bros.

You know that the US is not the only country with freedom of speech and expression, right?

Everything is bigger and better in America you motherfucker! Just wait until next season with the monster trucks!!! Fuuck you!

Unfortunately that's not 95% of your voting population.

What percentage of the people you know/work with vote republican?

I honestly think ratings are so low BECAUSE they make everything the most dramatic thing ever. I can't even be bothered to watch something like this because I know it's just make me angry. I get the fucking point, I bet I've heard all of their arguments before.

You shitfucks tell me all day, I don't need a bunch of crying kids in the argument. It's like a goddamn woman wrote the script, "Crying children, say hello to the bad, nasty gun man."

Yeah and your script is "Crying Children, say hello to the heroic protectors of your rights and freedoms"

I liked the part where they kept asking him whether he will accept 'donations' from the NRA and he wouldn't answer. America is literally built on corporate lobbying. It is a country so shitty that people die and suffer every day because lawmakers make a living from taking bribes legally.

i'd rather have in my face and over the top than snarky and passive aggressive like europe USA MOTHERFUCKER!

nobody mentioned europe...

wait but that girl was one of the ones breaking the narrative

>You know that the US is not the only country with freedom of speech and expression
actually it literally is, yeah

>Americans cant handle anything unless it is in your face, over the top, and maximally dramatic.
All you need to understand about american television you can learn by comparing Gordon Ramsay's old British TV series with their new American versions.

are there others

> Americans cant handle anything unless it is in your face, over the top, and maximally dramatic.

Thx for generalizing 320 million Americans according to Leftist fake as fuck news. You dumb fucking idiot.

true. just assuming from the tone of the post

free speech is limited in both the US and New Zealand to threats of violence. There is a 'hate speech' law, but it isn't any kind of Canadian cuckery, it is for public figures that broadcast hate on TV or media that encourages violence.

further examples:
The fact that all 'reality' TV including shows on Discovery and Nat geo are all dramatised, and that other western countries can't stand dramatised TV on those channels. (Dragon's den vs Shark Tank, for example)
US politics is basically a spectacle sport where nobody really wins.
All of US news media is a farce
I think americans are so used to it that they are unable to realise how bad it is.

I'm not european, so I don'tknow why you would think that.

It's really bad, I'm 19 and have never really left the sates, and up until this past year I didn't realize that America was so weird in this respect. I just assumed the majority of other developed nations were as dramatized as we are. But nobody really takes CNN seriously, except for the people brainwashed beyond repair.

Before bobs and vagena read this fuckers.

I love America. I think it is the greatest country on Earth. It has everything the other countries do not. Even in times of tragedy like the recent parkland school shooting everyone involved becomes famous and the media makes it more entertaining. The politics, victims, suspect, the great president every fucking thing is laid out perfectly before the world. Paris attack happened but it had an effecton the world because of American media and politics. Days leading up to election were some of the greatest real life coverage I have witnessed. Even the fucking wars between other countries have America involved. Every famous non famous people are dreaming of America even though they are from other country. I think America has always been and always will be happening. Good bad anything.

We know. This is what we’ve beekn trying to fight against

The whole thing is a fucking clown show, and there are a lot of Americans who unironically fall for it

America is a industrialized medival society

If I was there I'd be waiting for Stone Cold to stunner them all or perhaps the Corporate Ministry to show up.

I watch cnn international instead, american one is pure insanity

For some reason, Indians are fascinated by America

I know a millionaire Indian doctor who moved here because he saw some Michael Jackson videos and he wanted to go dancing with girls at the club. He was really sad when he learned that’s not really how America is

The truth is, we’re a giant MK ultra psy-op experiment. We want to be a normal country where everybody just calms the fuck down and stops acting like everything is part of a movie plot, but our globalist overlords will fight tooth and nail to keep this satanic bullshit going.

The drama can be fun though, chafolettesville was like the comfiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen in my life

America simply have more people. It is easier to sell to more people in a larger domestic market, which gives the funds to market media to other countries. US media in terms of quality is generally regarded as poor in the rest of the western world, but in countries like India, where production value is shit, people see it as good.

Quality meaning what?

Most of what we do ends up influencing the world tho

Like of course there are good movies and TV that come from the US, but the average content from Hollywood simply doesn't sell in the rest of the western world. It's like how Transformers is huge in China whereas it is seen as terrible by the west

By making it degenerate yes

Yeah but America consumes absolutely nothing from the rest of the world (except recently kpop a little bit)

If you consume anything from Europe, people think you’re a weirdo

Except English shows Americas like those

Yea, but you fail to recognise that you are in a large country. It doesn't make you better or worse, it just means that you have more ability to be heard. Japan has a huge population, and has a huge impact on the world. China's manufacturing dominates the world because they are just so huge. In order for something to be popular globally from a smaller country, it has to be really good. In a larger country, that isn't as necessary because there is a much larger market to sell to, giving the funds to sell globally.

>chafolettesville was like the comfiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen in my life
With the Berkley shit and Charolettesville shenanigans, I thought that meme warfare was actually going to be a physical part of the occasional political rally. I was kinda hoping the LARPing would continue throughout Trump's presidency.

But I guess that's asking for a level of balance that would be hard to achieve. People were getting bludgeon and stabbed and beat up and shot at the political rallies and marches in these last few years. That can only go on for so long before it starts getting real.

That is an american ego issue. Most media on the main channels in NZ is from the UK, NZ, or Australia.

>boomer white nationalists literally firing bullets at negros
>whites gangbeating niggers in a parking garage
>azmadoor just ranting about hating niggers and Jews in front of vice cameras
>baked gets literal shards of glass sprayed into his eyes
>Richard maced and livestreaming on periscope about rising up against the establishment with a bloated face and tears running down his face
>literal tribal street warfare with clubs and shields
>helicopter crashes
>Jews will not replace us
>tiki torch March
>Dodge Challenger of justice
>alt right gets deplatformed
>politicians melt down
>trump says we weren’t too bad
>entire country having a fucking meltdown like never before seen

I think the reaction to charolettesville may have been more insane from normies than trump winning. My church made a big announcement saying If you are affiliated or support the alt-right then you have to leave. I never went back

So fucking comfy I want more

I remember an interviewee on Rense Radio saying "the Jews are a very theatrical people".

CNN does not represent America.