It's time to ban the Adolf's Revenge '15. Nobody needs such a high powered assault rifle. Nobody, except murderers

It's time to ban the Adolf's Revenge '15. Nobody needs such a high powered assault rifle. Nobody, except murderers.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArianaGrande/with_replies?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get fucked jew

they're made for murder, dude. admit it.

cry more faggot

The government just doesn't want civilians having anything that can pierce body armor. They're going after that first, then the rest. Not having it.
Handguns kill way more people but they're not talking about that yet.
Because those rifles are the largest threat to their power.

No, they're made for killing commies

They're guns, you lobotomized shitbag. Of course they're made for killing.

Adolf's Revenge? Kek. Only a soy addled mind would think of that

READ WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS! IF YOU WANT TO FORM ETHNO STATES WE CAN JUDEN!

Lets be real here. All guns and weapons should be banned, and not just stocks and autos. What do you want with a fucking weapon? If we ban guns we'll have less murders for starters, and in a modern civilised society, you don't need guns. The ideals are progess, not going backwards and mongering for wars and such.
This is why I fucking hate america and it's stupidity sometimes. Like she said above, a land where they hate on dreamers with degrees yet love deathly guns. Fucking sickening in all honesty. Literally a laughing stock of this world.

How could you call yourselves civilised when an AK15 assault weapon has more rights thasn your own women? You're sick.

Also, Isn't it true that men who love their guns have small dicks? lmao

The explosive retardation required to deny victims of a school shooting their voice based on remotely felt victimization, despite a vanishingly small engagement with real life, is quintessentially /pol

>What do you want with a fucking weapon?
Keep dumb fucks like you away from me.

idk,
go ask calvin woodworth from ludington about his dick size since i was fucking his red headed wife for months

story up bro. you don't know what youre talking about. point me to the empirical evidence. point me to any study. youre just making shit up

The Autists' Retardation 15-I.Q. is a perfectly acceptable means of self-defence in the context of the failed state, undeclared war zone eviron of the Umbral Semites of Avraham...

"These assault rifles are designed to kill people." - One of the amazing students at the florida high school

you're idiots

Are you kidding me? America is under Republican rule. Go and tell the Republicans that you want to chisel away women's rights and they wont bat an eyelid. Tell the republicans that you want to ban weapon accessories and they'll go mad and probably get violent towarss you.

What would you do witnessing a crazy dude shooting up your classmates?
She isn't wrong, but she is misguided. Taking Guns isn't the answer. Arming ourselves in Defense is the only acceptable solution.

Guess whats funny? This isn't an AR-15 and isn't one of those goofy 300 blacks or anything

>thinks Ariana Grande is important

Well, she has a huge point. Also she's an intelligent and stunning young woman.

The only reason anyone needs an AR-15 is for a race war.

Didn't her concert get blown up?

I like it tbqhfam. We should steal it from the bugmen.

This is bait right? Cmon, it is...right?

>Ariana irrelevant to the conversation grande

true. AK is better anyway

Why not do us all a favor and fap to her elsewhere? Isn't there a People magazine or TMZ forum for fucks like you?

>baiting this hard

Then why do the police need them?

Wrong, full auto existed then as well.

fake?? no tweets since last year
twitter.com/ArianaGrande/with_replies?lang=en

>Kike dictatorship flag shills for the brown Globalist sock puppet.

My disbelief is palpable.