White South Africans to have their land confiscated and redistributed

newobserveronline.com/south-africas-new-president-we-will-seize-white-land/

>This is one of the biggest things happening that nobody is talking about. I wish I could say more on the subject but I'm only now learning about. Does anyone have any feedback they would like to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
newobserveronline.com/south-africas-new-president-we-will-seize-white-land/
fin24.com/Economy/ramaphosa-were-going-ahead-with-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180216
vjmpublishing.nz/?p=5402
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey ho, let's go back

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

>newobserveronline.com/south-africas-new-president-we-will-seize-white-land/

A white genocide is occurring in South Africa.

Also, proof of the stupidity of niggers. The nigger plans to steal farmland from white people to "“increases agricultural production, improves food security” but he acknowledges that the farmland that has been stolen and given to niggers is lying fallow. The niggers aren't working it.

White south Africans are totally justified in taking up arms and killing every nigger they see.

>“The real issue, though, is that most of the redistributed land is lying derelict at the moment,” he said. “It’s not being worked.”

is this true?

sauce

I'm not South African, but shouldn't you be allowed to stay? I mean, South Africans settled there when nobody else lived there. They built the country and have every right to be there. The Zulu and Bantu people came later and are now control the politics there.

Is she a coal burner?

I'm not sure, though there is a history of this happening, and that being the result. I really wish I knew more about South Africa so I could inform people what's going on, and perhaps aide these people in some way.

I volunteer to marry a white S African who wants to move to the US and help save the white race.

I'll seize her land ifuknowwatimsayin

yes.
fin24.com/Economy/ramaphosa-were-going-ahead-with-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180216

Sorry, Tyrone, she knows what you negros are like already. You would have much better luck with a Becky in America who doesn't see color.

that's cool the white S Africans I've met so far are shitbirds so it makes sense you'd be attracted to them

Attraction has nothing to do with it, this is about throwing white people about to be swarmed by niggers a lifeline

Isn't that how blacks always react? White girl is racist because she won't fuck me. White girls are evolving because now they are fucking me. You dumb negros do nothing but fuck, steal, rape, and murder.

1. We should support every white farmer to return to Europe
2. We should use the precedent the negroes are creating to remove negroes and muslims from Europe in the future
3. In a hundred years or so we should reconquer South Africa and ethnically cleanse the whole area

It's going to be a catastrophe. When whites are kicked out many will suffer and starve.

Yes, this happened in Zimbabwe as well. Niggers are LITERALLY retarded, it's not just a meme. In America they ALL live off of government gibs. A lot of American Niggers live in the South where it's basically nothing but farmland and farmable land but I Black areas you literally see zero crops. Their tendency to go into a rage makes farming impossible, they get frustrated waiting and end up eating all their seeds or destroying their own crops when they don't grow fast enough.

Im totally all right with this. If western countries would take in the whites I'd be perfectly content reading about the niggers starving to death.

Going from an angry black country to a literal orgy of Muslim rape in Germany. No one wants your "help" Angela.

I can tell you how to fix the problem.

Get girls like in OPs post inseminated by the blackest South Africans.
Breed a new generation

What a great time to be alive! Eat shit whites and start begging mercy from your BBC overlords. Please, go around and start shooting blacks so we can get this shit over with. I'm so tired of all these weak ass SA crying over a stolen land.

I'm pretty sure whites in Africa are very racially conscious.

You are allowed to stay, but who would want to live in the murder and rape capital of the world. White people don't want to have children because there's no future here and parents just want their children to get out.

The petition is just the right to return, not forced returnal to ancestry countries. The choice would still lie on the person. He would also require to have evident proof of his country of origin. Meaning phasing out black immigration.

Weak bait.
>0.007/10

The fact that there is silence on impeding genocide on Whites, and the fact that we have to sign this petition - combine that with the invasion of all White countries SHOULD BE FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT IN THE VERY LEAST, (((TPTB))) ARE COMPLICIT IN THE GENOCIDE OF WHITES.

Period, end of discussion. There IS a planned genocide of Whites. The silence should be fucking proof. Where is the United Nations? No where to be found. Of course they are no where to be found.

>South African communists seize all the white farmer's farms (killing all the men and raping all the women is implicit in the seizure)
>South Africa begins starving
>South Africa runs to the UN crying about famine and how they need whitey to gib them gibs

thanks Mandela.

They stole what was never theirs to begin with, and they should have no rights whatsoever.

That doesn't work at all because blacks are racist amongst each other as well.

>Boers build comfy isolated outpost colonies on the coast and inland plains
>British come along and force-amalgamate it into one giant subcontinental union adding in millions of blacks

Anglos fuck up everything again

This.

Unlike American niggers who think they wuz all kangs in peaceful and safe Africa, the African niggers are fully aware their neighboring niggers are savages as well.

Africa for Africand and Europe for Europeans. What part of this ethnostate principal is so hard to understand? Europeans should not be in Africa in the first place.

That's right, the blacks should give back the whites mans rightful clay.

maybe america will take this excuse to allow white immigrants for a change, causing massive butthurt and red-pilling in the process. Grant immediate citizenship.

Hell come to Gulf Coast
Y'all the only refugees getting welcomed here
&
We will return someday to take back what is rightfully yrs rest assured

Irene Nell has an odd abdomen but her tits are perfect. But polan gurls stronker

Where is the UN when there is a tragedy against whites, how is there any precedent for this seizure of property. I would approve of troops in south africa in a heartbeat to wipe the scourge from the face of the earth.

Yep, this is what people say all the time. But as I already pointed out, people who lived there before the Dutch settled there were wiped out by West Africans. Then when South Africans founded the country, began trading, and building a successful nation the blacks started moving back and demanding a piece of the pie.

the lack of response of western countries to the south african white population completely deprived me of any pride of the west, including my own country. i think i remember seeing a video on Jewtube before about Georgia (the caucus country) taking in at least a few farmers, but we do nothing whatsoever. instead, our governments and academics say it is deserved of the white population to suffer, while we take in spics and muslims rapists.

what a world

fuck that gun is making me hard

She looks pretty good from where I'm sitting.

Kikes own and run the world, crimes against whites are viewed as justices.

We should give white South Africans refugee status in the white before they go the way of white people in Haiti.

I agree with the below.

New Zealand Should Start Accepting White South Africans As Refugees: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=5402

It's a topic the media won't even touch.
>I just learned today that there is land in South Africa that can ONLY be owned by black people. Could you imagine if anywhere in the west there was land that could only be owned by white people? Everyone would go berserk.

Don't pay taxes, take as much on welfare as you can swindle, grow weed, do whatever the fuck you want because you have no representation and have been abandoned as a human being.

yes

flag checks out

I unironically want to crowdfund an invasion of South Africa and make the ethnostate there.

I absolutely agree with you. Silence on such an act is evidence of a total complicity in genocide. As we take in degenerates from other nations to breed us out, its quite obvious that not only is this a complicit genocide but a PLANNED GENOCIDE.

Weak race.
>fuckmeat/10

Take it from experianced farmers and give it to a bunch of retards. What did they expect would happen?

Yes but when in enforcement it's actually Africa for the Africans and also Europe for the Africans we have reason to be concerned you ninny.

AMERICANS:

START CONTACTING YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IMMEDIATELY, GET SOUTH AFRICA THE HELP IT NEEDS.

Import all white South Africans for our refugee quotas. More logical and it would help counter balance all of Obamas middle eastern imports

Idk if that's enough, at some point in time we need to say enough is enough and bring things to the extreme's they need to be brought to. Post fliers of south africans getting chopped up and the white genocide, public gore posters which advocate action to research could be useful.

With your countries recent history, you'll be putting boots on the ground to liberate the land stolen from your Black South African allies in no time, don't worry.

>The fact that there is silence on impeding genocide on Whites, and the fact that we have to sign this petition - combine that with the invasion of all White countries SHOULD BE FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT IN THE VERY LEAST, (((TPTB))) ARE COMPLICIT IN THE GENOCIDE OF WHITES.

They're mostly silent so when shit hits the fan MSM can paint what ever picture they like. i guarantee it'll be "White supremacist start civil war" or some shit, that'll be used to send in the UN troops.

You think Jewmerica cares? Sorry, too busy helping Israel.

Why is she wearing a Sharks hat in Cape Town, is she a Durban girl?
Do we produce the best white girls?

We absolutely are. It was a big thing in my old school when a white girl started dating a black guy.

this is probably what you'll have to do but i wish whites would wake the fuck up and let you militarize and wreck the entire african region

No, Americans are the most aware of what's happening in SA, fuck off shill

The only way we can really help is if people truly make a grassroots effort and start spreading media that shows the true situation in whats happening in SA. Unfortunately, that scenario of the media being silent until things are too late, and then its "White supremacists starting civil war" is exactly the shit they are going to pull.

A grassroots effort is needed. Shit needs to go viral.

>Hurdur JewMeme.jpg
>Hurdur doNt even Try

>A grassroots effort is needed. Shit needs to go viral.

Yes, start calling representatives, tell your friends, family, spread it, share it

Fucking Sup Forums can find a fucking flag anywhere on earth but it can't actually stay coherent long enough to save white lives, and i thought that's all they cared about.

Lmao most Weimericans couldn't even point it out on a map.

That's a good point. They are not reporting on this, knowing that at some point whites will start fighting back, and that's when they roll in to take our rights away.

Get out of there, yarpie or soutie it doesn't matter. You guys tested that nuke in 1979 and that was it, no jews want a white controlled, powerful, rich and stable country on the African continent. Europe needs more whites more than ever.

If you actually want to help, marry them. Bear with me here, I know I'm going to cop shit for this but start an initiative on r/Southafrica, test the waters, see how they respond and if it takes off, entire families can be pulled out of that shithole

Imagine the optics on that though, the UN storming in on tanks to ethnically cleanse whites. Would redpill the entire white population here instantly.

Thanks for the input, your insight on helping stop or lessen a genocide is inspiring.

Enjoy the pending demographic shift, hope you like asians faggot. America will be the last white nation on earth

You know whats really fucked up? SA is part of the Commonwealth. I know the Commonwealth doesnt hold a ton of weight, but it does signal "cousin nations" that are part of a common bond (Led by the UK)

The fact that no Commonwealth nations have voiced any support or concern on the SA situation should make it clear that yes, there is a global conspiracy to genocide Whites. Our governments have been hijacked by people that not only do not have our best interests at heart, but have malicious intentions against Whites.

I mean if the immigration invasion wasnt evidence enough, this is.

No it wouldn't, you'd need a sympathetic media to make people aware. Try going on faceberg, twatter and they'll shut you down.

There we go, it's something

Then make a general here on Sup Forums and I'll shill for it under different IP's

You can't cover up a fucking war, if something like that happened the media would report it

Move to Australia. Met a few of you guys over here already and you all seem like pretty decent hard working fuckers.

Even met a Rhodesian,but he introduced himself as if he was form Zimbabwe,I said ive never heard of it only ever known Rhodesia. he laughed and said some shit like "if only we could go back.

Oh come on, the media would totally cover it up. Look how they covered the Iraq war. It would take a grassroots effort....the media wouldnt do shit. They would downplay it and make it look like the whites are the bad guys

In the United States (I think) you can marry someone from another country, and that person becomes a citizen. However, I believe you have to be married for a few years before it's finalized.

same already busted a nut today but ill force it out for that.

Even if they were "forced" to report on it, what kind of spin do you think they'd put on it? How many of these farms would be 'fundamentalist' compounds?

Even the most bluepilled liberal normie would sympathize with the whites in a conflict like that. You'd have to be a literal masochist to be white and support the blacks in ethnically cleansing other whites.

i have made white house petitions, shilled pol on that, SA generals

my comment here is how i feel about Sup Forums actually accomplishing anything on this. You guys can try to prove me wrong, i encourage it but im doubtful.

Call your representatives, because that maybe the best and only hope.

It will most likely be individual governments cracking down on terrorism. People will support it so long as it's the white minority and not them.

but thats the thing, the media would spin it the other way around. They wouldnt show the fighting. They dont show the murders now either. They would spin it and say the Whites are the ones committing the genocide and starting the fighting.

Unlikely. Coal burning = immediate social ban-hammer

Yes. SA is the canary in the coal mine for the West.

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
blacks oppressing whites in south africa don't real, is simply white supremacist conspiracy!

Too bad about the ugly tranny face and shit brown hair.

>America will be the last white nation on earth
The absolute state of delusion some of you people live in is astonishing.

Let's hope the genocide of the last white south africans will serve as a warning to americans. but I doubt it.

America has the highest white population on earth already. And unlike the rest of the planet, whites here never stopped having children.

See this image and the one posted.

squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/

Unless something changes, when the demographic shift hits, all of europe is SouthAfrica 2.0

that is astonishing and more proof that there is a complicit and perhaps, planned genocide of Whites

> typed a so-called ""pro-white"" who pays taxes to the most feminist, pro-Islam, anti-white government in the western world
We elected an orange retard against the will of the entire political establishment and the media. What have you done? You don't even have a single conservative party. LOL

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

>Two and one half hours of activists, talking heads, and world leaders admitting: White Genocide is real and it is a crime under the UN Convention on Genocide of 1948.

>America has the highest white population on earth already
That is simply not true, Europe has more than six times the white population of north america.

You just going to ignore the demographics huh?

i have no sympathy for them. move, you're not welcome in your home land