Tim Really GETS IT

Tim pool is the real journalist and sees right through all you conspeewicy theowists, he takes a hard look at whats really going on with this florida shooting, trust him he just GETS IT nothing to see here folks

youtube.com/watch?v=pIEl2VTe-0Y

why not shave his head completely?

cue seinfeld intro music.

why isnt he doing the soy boy smile?

HAHAHA, no wonder why he always wears that beanie even in 90+ degree weather.

Tim is the only credible on the ground journalist, does anybody else even come close?

Le grandstanding left centrist rational calling for people to come together and just talk.

Most of the 'conspiracy theories' coming out, are crafted by government, they spoonfeed us "the conspiracy" to keep us chasing our tails, The conspiracy they feed us "two shooters" "Israel did it!!!" all merely pander to our beliefs, and point our suspicion away from the one important truth

>Nobody fucking died, it was a crisis actor staged event, that did not happen, a hoax.

So most 'conspiracies' are more psyops, guiding us away from the truth, and strenghthening the belief that the shooting was real.

The head.... I can't... sorry... He's not /ourguy/

I want to rub his head with corn oil

Sargon of Akkad?

Don't you feel bad for him? Poor guy

Sargon hardly ever goes outside

i think it's just lefties trying to discredit Sup Forums by making shit up

there is certainly a push to proliferate knowingly false things

Tim ain't no soyboy

>e-celeb shill post
SAGE

Neither does Styxhexenhammer but he's the real deal!!!

Kek. He does look like a young Costanza.

rollin for 4

Oh and the Redondo Beach TV appearance of David Hogg, is just his another role on the matrix TV. The same crisis actors, or actors, play all the roles, witnesses, fake news stories, fake made up bullshit 'news' in Redondo beach.

He already looked well over 30 in his Redondo beach appearance.

> Rollin for 4

You got this

>filename

He will once he's fully redpilled.

thank you, thank you. Thank you for the (you). I worked very hard on the filename

When will Courtney Love learn that she isn't relevant any more?

Now I understand why he is always wearing that stupid beanie. What a faggot.

Same could be said for your national treasure

omg woke like Rick in the flesh!

Honestly Tim, Rubin, all these 'moderates' shouldn't be as reviled as they are here. Lets be real, we're never going to convince the larger public of a fascist ethno state from the current position.

Commies have Liberals, we need our own useful idiots.

Everybody here agrees that Lauren Southern is the best living journalist.

Jeezus we just need to put shia down

31, man that's sad

She's not a man

he should grow out the hair he has atleast, or shave it all off. The in-between style just radiates depression.

What's his national treasure cocksucker?

Prove it