wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K_9Q18b5YY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_government-in-exile
youtube.com/watch?v=7CgKJTNU4lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're the retarded cousin of Binland

Finland but it's retarded cousin.

Encino Man was a good movie

You have an appealing flag and you're not Turks, I guess that's better than a lot of countries are doing.

buffer state

estonians will always have respect and love from lithuania and latvia

I'm an Estonian American.
Thanks user.
Read Forest Brothers if you want a cool book about Estonians killing dirty commies.

0% slav 0% nordic 100% based

Your country is better and more devdloped than us

I love how your flag reflects your wilderness.
>White:Snow.
>Black:Shadowed Forest by the sun.
>Blue:For the sky.

most beautiful flag amongst the nations.
makes all other flags look gay in comparison

You havent been independent for 100 years, yet you celebrate it

I'm quite fond of pic related

>be me
>google estonia
>watch 3 yt videos
>wow.

you're allegedly a real place!

Estonia's flag is completely underrated.Aside from our own nation's flag,along with a few states[Alaska,Arizona,Texas have based flags],Estonia's flag is simple in design,and reflects it's own nature.

Our independence was declared 100th years ago, hence the 100th anniversary.

I will be in Tallinn for a few days next week for the first time.

I like Rändavad song from eurovision song contest and I met an estonian student who was a pale black haired cutie girl. You guys seem reserved and calm which is nice and I cant wait to visit Tallinn.

You lost it lol, so if i reform the holy roman empire i can immediately celebrate my 800th independence? Not the way the world works my friend

That's not saying much

i only love america's flag because i am a patriotic american and the eagle soars in my heart. other than that i could take it or leave it. hard to say, but true.

i really like the flag

Whites country I ever visited , and you call niggers niggers because the legal definition of nigger is nigger there

*whitest

Feeling pretty justed right about now.

Be careful, the women are really super stuck up if you aren't from the US and/or rich as fuck

Gross-vater Opa told me about the respectible Estonian and Finnish men who fought the wave off the red waves.
They fed him and were very polite compared to other easterners.
Ethnically they were very similar to Deutsch.
A nfangen Königsberg in der Neumark. :[

Your flag contains one of my favorite colour schemes, also you've produced some attractive celebrities, even by non-mutt standards.

This will change soon. Foaming liberal social justice cunts are growing in Tallinn and Tartu. See a few too many niggers in Tallinn lately.

happy independence day estonia!!!

Stuck up? Maybe cold, but everyone here is cold in a sort of mind your own business kinda way. Also you either get a dead fish or the best sex ever- there's no in between.

I like your flag, its cool looking.

The American flag will ALWAYS be #1 for me.Won't ever see my house without flags on the outside as well as on the inside.My passionate patriotism pisses off my shitskin Puerto Rican neighbor.Good thing the rest of the neighborhood is white,and I get to call ICE on illegals that attend a church across the street from me.The illegal spics are rude.They park/block my driveway every fucking Sunday.I've already watched 2 raids on the place,I'm aching to watch another.

Stay safe Esto

>capital is described as European version of Silicon Valley.

Fucking blocked.
ACCEPT MUSLIM REFUGEES!
ACCEPT YOUR FATE!

Im from Chechnya, I wish Estonia the best. I hope you can push out all the remaining russian vatniks out of your country and slowly but surely build a good state.

>Say something about us!
No.

Return our clay you finno-ugric nigger.
Thi is nicest thing you will ever hear from me.

Grats Estonia bros! Enjoy your independence:)

Palju onne Eesti hea vend.
Teie naised on ilusad ja kultuur hea.

ty, but no. you can live in your mongol country by yourself. enjoy your life without freedom and liberty. enjoy deep russian state with warmongering putin.

pic related

Fucking meme flags

I'm Canadian and I hope Russia Takes you back. Fuck Baltics and Fuck Finno-Ugric scum

Whatever happens I hope we will burn your country to the ground.
Even if we lose at the end, this time we will make sure that every last remnants of your nation is destroyed.

I'm in. I wish Canada Had a Strong Man Like Putin at the wheel.

I love you eesti. You're so cute.

(((Russia))), the true masters of Europe whose imperial armies will one day sweep across the continent

nice larp

now calmly put your vatnik on, go to the nearest shop and buy some vodka, before inflation destroys your ruble's purchasing power.

you vatniks are truly educated and prosperous nation.

>tfw Eurogibs will run out real soon

I give this country about 5-10 more years, at most.

Are you not afraid?

Estonians will always have love and respect from lithuanians and latvians. H.B. Eesti!

I raise my glass unto you eestibros

Ah don't worry I'm employing you fuckers every day. Finland pays.

Glory to Estonia.

Keep sucking dicks, churka.

VATNIK DETECTED

Happy celebratory day citizen, your people are attractive.

why is Estonian government so mean to korea?

>Are you not afraid?
Let's be honest with each other, shall we? The Russian armies might get as far as the Rhine, but they'll all die of AIDS long before they get to Paris

I don't know enough about you, can I say something nice about Latvia instead?

Im latvian, happy for you guys

>Lithuania
Take it or leave it

I don't know much about Lithuania either but, like Latvia, I love that your cities beautiful architecture is colored in a way that gives the impression of it always being Autumn. It's very comfy. You also have one of my favorite sites in Europe (pic related).

1944 is a fucking awesome movie.

What did we do? I'm sure we can talk about it.

I really like the U.S, but why do you want to un-white us?
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

Palju õnne 100-aastasele Eestile!

Gz my Eesti bros, you guys are allright.

Congratulations little brother! I'll come to buy your booze

Wtf cheapalcoholland is not even a real country.

Here my friends
youtube.com/watch?v=K_9Q18b5YY8

I honestly thought Estonia was a fictional country for like 20 years or so.

The Republic of Estonia was born in 1918, maintained by a government in exile when occupied by the Soviets in 1940 and then restored in 1991. The 1938 constitution was briefly restored and used to call for a new constituent assembly. Estonia resumed membership of international organizations based on legal continuity.

Thank you based Poland

well you live in burgerland, that's understandable that you're limited in a special way

Estland is rightful Danish clay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_government-in-exile

Best flag in Yurop. I'll get one eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=7CgKJTNU4lQ
palju õnne, eesti!

Your flag is rightfully Estonian, you fucking stole it

Hi Eesti, have a good one

>implying god would ever throw down a flag to some dirty estonians

I like Estonians, you are good in my book.
õnneks olkoon!

What ocean is this island in?

it landed on our land, gib flag!

Post your native women

I second that motion

how about no

I've been to Tallinn many times and it is lovely. Will probably be back there in a couple months.

I'm with Fin' on this one Estonia.

Your own government never recognized the annexation and considers us the same state as was born in 1918.

I'm just saying independent for 100 years holds less weight when you've been occupied during that time, doesn't matter what my government says. It's still your independence day, however, so congratulations.

I miss the brushposter

Thanks for selling me back my alcohol I exported to you.

>implying God exists.

happy independence day!

Eesti

You wish. Canada will always be a shithole libtard country. Have fun getting cucked in four years when your goverment makes it mandatory.

Met a 16 year old Estonian who literally tried drinking vodka to death. Anyways enjoy your Independence ^¥^

Thanks everyone!!! Have a good one!

Elagu Eesti, et EV200 oleks sama vägev!