CNN CAUGHT USING ACTORS FOR SCHOOL SHOOTING

HAPPENING GET IN HERE HOMOS
youtube.com/watch?v=6pJdDU_Cz4M

CNN CAUGHT USING ACTORS FOR SCHOOL SHOOTING START AT 4:45

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cuckold
psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201006/kinky-cuckolding-fetish-goes-mainstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump holy shit this is why I've always hated drama club fags

bump

>I like drama so much I joined the club

you have to dance around too, put a finger on your head and sing like a bird.

your fake empathy is way not enough.

and btw... info WARS ... is a war against info . ... dam'n kikes

true if big

large if huge

Wow, so you're telling me the school used kids who were comfortable being on stage to speak on behalf of their fellow students following one of the worst massacres in American history?

Holy shit. Shocking. Large if real.

huge if bigly

Bump

Pic related

Infowars is basically asking for Youtube to shut down their channel so they can use it as some marketing thing for starting their own thing on their site.

Y'all r a day late an' a dollar short.

Bump. Shills confirm veracity. Also: "Russian."

pls kindly kys

coke

CNN is a terrorist organization. Its employees are terrorists. They all belong in gitmo.

What an insufferable faggot. Cruz’s biggest mistake was not turning this queers head into oatmeal.

Cruz didnt shoot shit.

> NB4 this is yet another antifa trick based very loosely on a thin set of facts with easily debunked fundamental truths

> NB4 once again Sup Forums fails to vet data because they yearn to "prove the school shooting is fake"

> NB4 someone like Donald Trump Jr falls for it

> NB4 you guys fall victim to suuuuper simplistic cointelpro

> NB4 you look even worse than before

> NB4 you make Trump look even worse

> NB4 someone calls me a shill when I'm really just begging you to please do your fucking homework before falling for this shit

pic related

Fuck CIA I mean CNN

Buuuuuuuuuump

Guys I was looking at cuckolding stories because apparently it’s on the number 1 fetish trend and OH MY GOD! PLEASE MARRIED MEN DONT DO THIS.

I thought reddit is full of cucks meme was satire. Oh how I was so wrong. Oh if only my eyes could unsee the last thirty minutes I would be okay.... I would be okay. I WOULD BE OKAY.

THE STRAIGHT MADNESS.....

I’m writing a book about this, bolo. In April reddit.com/r/cuckold

psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201006/kinky-cuckolding-fetish-goes-mainstream

by drinking photo developing acid.

o hi cnn up late doing shill research i see :3

you know I had to do it to em

wtf who is this Alex Jones Jr. motherfucker he is imitating every aspect of Jones's whole act. Am I looking at a literal clone?

sea if ocean

No, that is Ivanovich from Minsk. He is new guy. did not get memo. We not support little shilly boy. bad for Russia.