>pop her

nothing of value lost

Kill the home invader.

Castle doctrine, bitch

Offer her some eggs

Morning sex obv what r u fucking gay?

Creampie immediately

ask where the BBC at

Call the zoo, let them know where their sheboon is.

not your white linens?

what will you wear to the rally?

you fucking stupid faggot

make her eat beans and far in my mouth

Had it happen basically. Just cover her up and wait for her to wake up, offer some water and a phone.

Wonder how I got there because I don’t fuck darkies. Then immediately get an AIDS test.

Kick her out and boil the fucking sheets.

assfuck her then go back to sleep

Schedule my AIDs test because I was probably black out drunk when I ordered her and probably did not use a condom.

Rape and rape and some more rape

I guess I'm getting into beastiality

I would snuggle and use her plump booty as pillows.

Call a friend and find the shovel.

DO this.

Home invasion. Call the cops because I am a Yuropoor and have no gunz

Be proud of myself?

underrated

bleach her.

colonize

>Then immediately get an AIDS test.
Lol this user gets it

She looks like a typical anti-Semite.

Look at how deformed that nigger is. The ass doesn't match the body.

>2018
>Not making her shit in your mouth and peg you
What are u? Gay`?

Pull the cover up, prepare some coffee and wait for her to wake up so she could explain herself. Ask her to leave shortly after and wait for the wife to get home.

Start eating

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Best answer desu

>360 degrees
>walk away
Go back to school

I would never have some low-IQ Stay'seekuh in my bed in the first place.

this, a big bowl of them

Homosexual virgin detected

Get tested.

Found the newfag.

Find some nigger soy boy to play the cuck and round up a few of the fash boys for a filmed gangbang. Then post it online and wait for the chimpout.

Anal action

Or anyone else

its a moonwalk newfag

BRAAAAAAAAP

I’ve been here 15 years

Leave cos this clearly isn't my house. The bed is way nicer than mine. Also,
>implying any woman would be in to my disgusting fat self

Take her home to her kids.

>wew, a nigger making a klan joke.
He can actually afford more than one set of bedsheets, unlike you.

Digits confirm: Panic about disease transmission.

Will also add:

If it is my bed in my home, put house up for sale immediately [furniture included].

Im so jealous. You fuckers have ethiopian Qt3.14s

>inb4 i was only pretending epic reverse troll

Pic Related --- THIS SHIT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING.

>not turning 2pi radians
Disgusting.

hair is dry. ass is gigantic and farts-ridden. cottage chunky cheesy. and triangular torpedo tits. tattoos. straight out of africa. i would call housekeeping. abandon the bill because presumably this strange and new gross woman can take the fall now. go straight to a spa. spend all week there. try and get a bunch of sleeping remedies together or even prescriptions and do nothing but wallow in self pity until i feel i can get to my normal sense. the sense being that i woke up and didnt know whaf i did with myself and queen gigantor over here

Fuck her duh, bestiality is legal in canada.

Go to the doc to sign up for my Anti-Retro Virals

You damm right, they are strong qts..

Use that ass fat to fry me up some chicken, boy.

fuck her up the ass

>hunting out of season

F-fuck you.

Colonized

>picture of sheboon
>implying any woman would be in to my disgusting fat self
Looks like we got us a live one lads. Run of the mill cuck found its way to our shores.

Wash the AIDS off my dick.

Give her whiter kids.

jesus christ whats it like being this edgy

Fucking disgusting. It's like a heap of shit in your bed.

But not her, or women in general. Got it

How could I be a cuck if I don't have a woman in my life? I have nothing for a (((bull))).

>being this new

Your outed buddy

>when you need a crane to load your gun
>just a minute goyim enemies please wait while we climb back inside this anti skyscraper gun

Anyone else cringe hard when Amerimutts post stuff like "colonized" or "bleached"?

You're surrounded by Norwegian thotties and you're jealous of Ethiopians and jews for being near them? You need psychiatric help

Cucks are sometimes born. You're a cuck in your heart and spirit first and foremost.

*picks cotton from the bed sheets*

Get an AIDS test

Leave her money on the night stand and go take a shower

You're really reaching for straws, gypsy.

3...2...1...404'ed!!

smells like newfag up in here

Send her back out to the fields.

Fuck it.

>being this retarded
Flag checks out.
You realise this gun would be literally tens of miles away from the front and supported by aircraft, armor and infantry right?

Motorboat her ass cheeks

White people are a shrinking worldwide demographics, they can't breed because they only can inhabit the middle class mainly. They literally are responsible for paying the bulk of the tax to help the leeching Mexican Americans and black Americans that are replacing them.
Asians and Jews make up the highest wage earners and have been increasing their population percentage drastically.

Many white men now are so desperate that they resort to dating some black or Mexican looking woman, it's about all they can get now. The white race is basically on it's course for death, white people couldn't survive the test of time and evolution (survival of the fittest). Oh well

You know that what i say is true, tripcuck.

If you eat vanila icecream everyday you would want to try chocolate too eventualy

The linens have already been tainted by her stink. I'd burn them regardless of stains.

It's quite alright. I'm sure user was just being retarded in purpose for le epic troll

>supported by aircraft
like, dropping the armament in that gigantic barrel from the skies? and who questioned its armor as being insufficient. maybe i said it was too heavy. and i know infantry support it. look at the scope. the soldier steps inside the gun. just to see things. so how was i wrong in the crane assessment?

Wake up because i’m having a nightmare

That's why Israel needs open borders, so Jewish girls can get their fill of the BBC fresh off the boat.

Pink people more like it.

probably sage the thread, just like I am now.

It's 180 degrees you moron. If you spin 360 you're right where you started.

Exorcise the demon.