Redpill me on gays. What's so wrong about them Sup Forums...

Redpill me on gays. What's so wrong about them Sup Forums? Enlighten gays here why they should stop their deviant behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
discord
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ?t=4m46s
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016
pastebin.com/JgPLMDH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why is it bad to force these two magnets of the same polarity together

Here he is now.

Nothing inherently wrong with liking penis, but there is something wrong with being an obnoxious/flamboyont and promiscious person.

Your pic might not be gays but just regular Swedish guys.

They're faggots

They are just failed men turned themselves inside out to become a woman, and if not that, they fuck other men. They also can't have children so should be executed because of that very reason. They are failures that should not have children or be near them. Muslims are right for puting them to death.

Here are some recent studies and surveys and news articles about gay people.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

11 times more likely to be pedophiles. Getting abused as a child makes you many times more likely to be gay

It's a social disease of some type. Civilization foundation is the nuclear family

She's fucking sexy

>When you're so gay that you fall into the uncanny valley

>She's fucking sexy
wrong on every count - and those feet? The hell is wrong with you?

Only a homosexual would not fuck her.

>What's so wrong
Absolutely nothing whatsoever. Go ahead and suck some dicks. Whats wrong about that? stick you cock in your friend's anus. Totally normal. Just try not to damage intestines to much

So just don't be a degenerate.
Ty except these studies support gay behavior

T.faggot

It's always you virgins and closet queens that try too hard. And Ivanka trump has perfect feet

discord gg/pN7jSV

add a .

>Redpill me on gays. What's so wrong about them Sup Forums?

Why they should stop their deviant behavior.

It's always the faggots and virgins that have no standards, and those feet are fucked up - toes like deformed fingers.

>soy doesn't effect you guys
>estrogen found in water, soaps, shampoos, lotions
is perfecftly safe
>the fact men are exposed to ten times the estrogen men have ever been exposed to in history has nothing to do with anything you crazy person

Name a more iconic trio, I’ll wait

Only a hypocrite wouldn't admit the guy on the left is hot. If you're so straight, why are you such a pussy and only want girls?

>guy on the left is hot
Guy and Hot in the same sentence.
That guy would be really hot if he was on fire.

I've met some pollacks that were weebs and they were all gay friendly, kind of scary.

discord gg/pTRv9A

add a .

There are 4 guys pictured. At least you tried.

They can't reproduce so they can't have kids.

>they can't have kids.
No, but they can adopt.

Pico, Chico, Coco

And fuck up the kid's life.

You shouldn't be gay because its analogous to suicide and being a fucking failure of nature.

>but muh animals have buttsex
to bad they still procreate. you are literally bigger failures than the animals

What I wouldn't give to slamfuck the boi in the blue booty shorts...

>And fuck up the kid's life.
Indeed, and so it spreads.

It’s pretty manly to fuck another dude in his butt. Like loggers, crab fisherman, manly.

bump

I need a beautiful guy like one of these but not a total degenerate fegg.

I already answered faggot. No further reason for this thread to exist.

diseased hedonists with a penchant for pedophilia and loyalty to nothing other than their perversion.

3.7bn years of evolution flushed down the drain because two fags blowing each other
>what's wrong with this?

bump

queer ethnostate when

i respect actual homosexuals that can just act like a normal human being. but 'gays' that are gay because its the newest and latest social trend and proceeding to act flamboyant while screaming bigot and racist white male every 30 seconds piss me off

>Redpill me on gays
why

Why is that bad?

Besides diseases that didn't exist until they stuck their dicks where they didn't belong?

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

I've met many members of LGBT and they all had two faces. In the real world they'd act like normal, happy people. Among friends and online they're bitter and admit they're mentally ill. I've yet to meet a homo who didn't live this double life.

bump

WOAH! check out how straight this guy is!

Not the person you're replying to but -

flamboyancy just seems like something gays do for attention. "Everybody look at me, I'm a flaming homo, and proud of it!"
We get it, you're gay, stop trying to make that the entirety of your existence.

A clear social adaptation. The phenotype CAN be passed on; those families with gay members have a greater chance for survival where the gay member (‘gay uncle’) is an active participant in child rearing and resource gathering; yet not contributing competition or increasing the mouths to feed by having children.

The majority of them are shameless cocksuckers, shame, because I know that a tiny minority of gays are functional members of society.

DEY EAT DA POO POO

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

>mentally place more worth on other men based on appearances like clothing or physical features
>basically women with penises who think their place in society is more valuable than it is (more valuable than women)

It’s partly advertising to other gays. A Third gender in a sense, can help understand the male homosexual; he cannot fulfil the social constructions of typical masculinity since those constructions are intrinsically lunched to heterosexuality. Homophobia arises when we observe gay men acting in discordance with typical masculine values. But they simply cannot due to their nature.

Prostitute pedophile bate degenerate pieces of shit.

I think this is a clear result of gay emancipation; gay men can now function openly in society and have the opportunity for monogamy. Gay marriage is a good thing for society because it allows gay men to actually function in a typical sense.

youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ?t=4m46s

that is why.

He actually looked hotter as a guy

78% figure is from an outdated 1978 survey of gay men by Darrow.

These are outdated or flat out wrong statistics and fail to consider the social conditions in a homophobic environment that may cause wish behaviour to arise.

ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2017-10/bbc-newsbeat-survey-tables-2017.pdf

* In 2016, just over 1 million (2.0%) of the UK population aged 16 and over identified themselves as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB).

* The population aged 16 to 24 were the age group most likely to identify as LGB in 2016 (4.1%).

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2016

G and B aren't that bad

It's L and T and all the whack ass letters that have been added that are absolute cancer

I doubt lesbians really actually exist on the same genetic level that gay men do anyway.

It's a turn off to other gays too. I like dudes, but when a guy has to flamboyantly advertise what a fucking manwhore he is and how sex is the most important thing about his identity, it's just such a massive turn-off. He's just like those club sluts, nothing but a cum dump who is gonna have no value once he hits 30. He can do that if he wants, but if he's gonna act like that and he expects people to respect him or not be disgusted, then he's fucking retarded.

They're degenerate and self destructive

pastebin.com/JgPLMDH4

neurologically they appear to exist

They are fucking each other in ass, don't thank me.

Why do you care what other ppl do? Yah it's dumb that some gays make a life and degenerate habit out of their sexuality, but there are many discrete masculine nationalist gay guys who don't regard being gay as a lifestyle - jsut an orientation. They have healthy monogamous relationships and contribute to society

Surrogacy is also an option

Not all gays do that dimwit.

Source?

STD's and failure to bond with partner because of 100s of previous bed partners, they cant attach anymore.

Fags are gross hedonistic perverts who corrupt chilldren. Reason for their gassing/ovening enough.

Unsanitary, disease riddled faggots

>be 21 years
>have stupid job at a call center
>supervisor a literal faggot calls me to his desk for some reason
>he ate ass before he came to work
>could actually smell the feces and swass on him

I’m in a monogamous relationship with another man, three years now, having had only one partner before.

>new

Really? Are you serious?

>This study says
Yet mainstream media points to pic related being the norm amongst faggots.

Anybody know her name?

That's great, what I said also counts for hetero's but they are statistically less likely to form such behavior.
I hope you'll have a wonderful life with your other half.

time to get the gaaaasss!!

Most guys don't get laid by women in the form of complete rejection or they are just not in the mood/not in that time of month.

Homosexuality presents itself as an easier/more accessible opportunity to ejaculate in the presence of another human. In other words it facilitates orgasms in males as demand always exceeds supply in the heterosexual sense.

Well I started feeling attracted to males when I hit puberty so I'm not prison gay.

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

bump

It would be pretty much insane to say there aren't at least some kind of genetic factor that affects how hetero or homo you are. But that's only one part of the equation, if you're naturally gay and your environment supports degeneracy, then you're going to be a super fag.

Same, I always saw attractive guys differently but didn't get crushes til puberty.

Still promoting that pedo shit I see

Gays are disconnected from the traditional goals of mainstream heteronormative society and as such are ideally situated to become a fifth column. It shouldn't surprise you that in every fringe political movement you will find a disproportionately high number of gay men be they antifa homos or le based nahtzee fags. That this community is so easily radicalized should be enough for user to realize they aren't to be completely trusted even when they are on "our" side.

*slap*

Looked better as a guy

Men are hardwired to be promiscuous, whereas women are more selective in who they sleep with. So naturally if follows that gay men will have many more sexual partners and higher rate of STDs.

To be in the top 25% of hetero men in terms of number sexual partners, you need to sleep with 10 women in your life. To be in the top 25% of homosexual men, you need to sleep with 1000 men in your life. Over half of homosexual men have had over 400 sexual partners in their life.

Being gay isn't itself wrong, but gay culture--the values of hedonism, narcissism, and emotion over reason--should be rejected.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

What a waste. Are gay men even interested in him now, or is it all neckbeards chasing a fetish?