RUSSIAN MERCENARIES IN SYRIA LAMENT U.S. STRIKE THAT KILLED DOZENS

How is this Fucking allowed!? This was a warcrime against humanity against a peaceful purely defensive convoy!

newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

>The incident in question occurred on the night of February 7-8, when Syrian government forces—backed by Russian mercenaries employed by CHVK Wagner—attempted to capture an oil refinery near the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor. After Russian personnel came into contact with American troops stationed there, the U.S. forces responded with artillery and air strikes.

What the FUCK are U.S. forces Fucking doing in Syria?

>one squadron fucking lost 200 people …right away, another one lost 10 people… and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too...

>“They were all shelling the holy fuck out of it and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles… nothing at all, I'm not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that… they tore us to pieces, put us through hell”

>“They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit... but our fucking government will go in reverse now and nobody will respond or anything and nobody will punish anyone for this.”

>“Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

>“We got our fucking asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point," he said. "What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to fuck off?... It's bullshit, some people can't even be fucking ID'ed, too many people there."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZvxNwonYgs&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=gQjime95cS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Saigon
newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>attack US troops
>complain when you get BTFO
blyat

>
It was hilarious reading the radio transcripts

the russian armored column was wiped out in the first minute

they couldn't even ID most of the KIA

Uncle Sam even took the time to call Russia first

>sorry to call but your shitty kid is about to get fucking vaped

this

stop meddling in our elections and supporting war criminals.

>Uncle Sam even took the time to call Russia first

Im guessing the Russian government turned a blind eye or couldn't do anything since they were mercs and not directly under Russian military control.

Why are American ground troops in Fucking Syria? You have no business I mean we have no business Fucking being there!

The overwhelming majority of disruption to the United States caused by Russia is the result of leftist media and government running in circles with Russian bait-hooks in their cheeks hysterically screeching about Blumpf

Post 'em nigger

to rain hell from above, apparently.

this is a shill thread
and Newsweek is collapsing

They were mercenaries hired by oligarchs to grab some oil fields for private investments, not russian soldiers. If they had been russian soldiers, the story would be different.

In any case Russia probably recorded this, and now has credit killing american contractors in Syria, when the situation requires it.

Under Obama the Americans would probably have left rather than attack Russians.

I Fucking DEMAND that someone explain to me what Fucking troops of U.S. are existing for in country Syria!?

How is war Fucking not defined by this!?

Take off the proxy. Your English is bad.

Go nourish dicks!

>AC130s
>Apache helicopters
>Reaper drones
>F15 Strike Eagles
>F-22s
>Marine rocket artillery

jesus fucking christ, man.. Reading about how these Russian guys are freaking out really doesn't do it justice, imagine driving with a convoy in the desert and getting hit with all of that... absolute hell on earth

give back crim-pen

>one squadron fucking lost 200 people …right away, another one lost 10 people…
>more casualties than what they had in the first place
>whole audio is just reading Strelkov's copypaste

Well, as one merc on russian Sup Forums said, there was figth between ruskies and kurd commies, so US started helping commies.
But real casualties are about 10 russian mercs, about ~30 wounded the rest are ISIS Hunters and other sand people.

Proofs from the same people from pic related, they have friends in Wagner-group.

Also, I suppose that both burgers and our military didn't even knew that those mercs were there - there's no screeching in US media about EBIL RUSSKIES, and also no screeching about americans in here. Both sides are trying to keep it quiet.

>Mercenaries
>Protected under the Geneva Conventions
lmao

America knew fully well they can do whatever they fucking want about them and Mercenaries do deserve the worst of treatments including but not limited to being quatered, dragged through the streets tied to a vehicle ir executed on the spot.

Imagine actually believing people would believe this Russian bot thread.

Holy shit did you have a stroke?

Why are Russians in Syria?

t.tinfoil

Invited by the legimitely elected governement of Syria to support them in the fight against foreign terrorists

Disgusting mutts in this thread defending fighting for the Jew as usual. USA and Israel is a cancer to the world and Sup Forums.

>According to Russian and Syrian officials, in July 2015, the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad made a formal request to Russia for air strikes combating international terrorism, while laying out Syria's military problems.[136][137] According to media reports with reference to anonymous sources,[136] after a series of major setbacks suffered by the Syrian government forces in the first half of 2015, a political agreement was reached between Russia and Syria to intensify the Russian involvement;

youtube.com/watch?v=bZvxNwonYgs&t=

This literally explains it all. The SF commander is chuckling

>If they had been russian soldiers, the story would be different.
Yeah, they'd be dead Russian soldiers.

Why the fuck not? You think Russia has any business in Crimea? We're there protecting our interests which in this case happens to be the Kurds. Doesn't matter what you say about them they have a bunch of American weapons and we want them to win. Who you gonna cry to, the UN? Childish. We do what we do just like Russia does what it does because we have the power and sway to, you fucking neo-commie Duginist trash.

Since the war has crippled Syria's infrastructure and economy(thanks to US and Isreal taking control of oil), Assad has made a deal with Putin that if he helps them fix their infrastructure then he can have a pipeline.

Kek

>democrat flag

stop (((intervening))) and putting your jew noses where they dont belong *cough yugoslav wars cough iraq war* and stop being slaves and puppets to the globalist zionist jews and start supporting Assad and Putin, or else go gas yourself.

.t globalist jew slave

And America is defending the people of Syria from being barrel bombed by the terrorist butcher dictator Assad because they dare to demand for free elections

Mutts are dangerous when backed into a corner.

>Yeah, they'd be dead Russian soldiers.

>Why the fuck not? You think Russia has any business in Crimea? We're there protecting our interests which in this case happens to be the Kurds. Doesn't matter what you say about them they have a bunch of American weapons and we want them to win. Who you gonna cry to, the UN? Childish. We do what we do just like Russia does what it does because we have the power and sway to, you fucking neo-commie Duginist trash.

There were like 400-600 russian mercs dead. Its very big news in russia right now, very right wing and patriot people in russia push putin for repaying for it but he is a head of a cuck nation. God bless America, utilize russian trash pls.

America is backing the terrorists. The so called "rebels" are terrorists. Look at ISIS. Obama created them by arming rebels. Assad was democratically elected yet we want regime change. Fucking hypocrites when we complain about Russian interference.

Is that Sam Hyde LMAO

Now you've received a reality check about how dangerous it is to mess with the U.S. Even if they shouldn't be in Syria, they're not going to simply back off when confronted.

>And America is defending the people of Syria from being barrel bombed by the terrorist butcher dictator Assad because they dare to demand for free elections

Found the globalist zionist jew cuck slave. How many shekels did your jew master pay you to say that? The only "threats to world peace" are you, the UK, israel, and saudi arabia.

See and also watch this youtube.com/watch?v=gQjime95cS8

>They were all shelling the holy fuck out of it and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles… nothing at all, I'm not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that…

>Out of all vehicles only one tank survived and one BRDM (Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle) after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away.”

Love this russian logic.

>America is backing the terrorists
That would be Russia
>The so called "rebels" are terrorists
Nice meme
Also fyi secular Syrians hate Assad and wave FSA flags. You should go to one of their rallies and check them out. None of them wear hijab, and they all dress completely secular.
>Look at ISIS
And look at Assad
>Assad was democratically elected
Loooooooooooool as democratically elected as Saddam or Sisi yeah

Yeah don't mess with the US everyone, they lost to a few hundred starving 5-foot tall vietnamese farmers with outdated rifles!

Found the underage edgelord trying to be as special of a snowflake as he can be

No but this is.

To serve our master israel, Israel wants Syria chopped up into little pieces so Israel can gobble up Syrian land later.

If the cuck Putin is going to wimp out, it's game over for Syria, sad.

What? No, that photo is from Ukraine 2014-15. It's a known rebel Semyon Hydenov and his comrade trying to get away with all the war crimes.

Whenever thr Vietnamese came out to fight conventionally they were totally destroyed.

OP pretty much proves my theory that literally nobody can compete with the US military conventionally. It’s the only armed forces actually ready to fight a long harsh conventional war.

If a conventional battle happened between the Chinese and US in Asia, it would end the same way.

The Americans just keep bombing until the other side surrenders.

Look up the valley of death. It mortified the Russians and Chinese

((()))
>That would be Russia
Kek globalist shills trying too hard, see faggot

>Also fyi secular Syrians hate Assad and wave FSA flags.

>Also fyi secular Syrians hate Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=gQjime95cS8

yup, plausible deniability
"what call who? no I dont know of any russians in syria"

>ad hominem

>You have no business I mean we have no business Fucking being there!
Yes we do, it's the business of killing ruskies , and damn are we good at it

>USA would btfo everyone conventionaly

I hate to shit on ya'all parade since they even guard my country but these were simply UNARMED mercs going against heavy air support. In actual conventional battle nothing would fly there and instead of some old rusty BRDMs and T72, newest russian tanks would just crush this small outpost, so going full "we da strongest" is not really smart since the situation doesnt prove anything

>nobody can compete with the US military conventionally

Because of the US's isolation from the rest of the countries with the most powerful militaries (Russia and China) they would be restricted to only using landing craft for the marines and long range aircraft aswell as the US Navy.

>((((WE))))

Go prep the bull, Sven.

obvious betrayal of wagner by putin. someone else must be in his ear and all the ukraine vets in wagmer had to disappear like that livi and walky talkie dude.

We know where you live Toby

>stop meddling in our elections and supporting war criminals
>democrat flag

The USA is unironically the biggest scourge we currently face in the world. Most crisis we face internationally are either directly or indirectly because of their intervention and greed. The best of all is that the world is constantly sucking their dick whilst they are ruining the entire planet.
>Thanks obama

The goodest of goyim.

Fuck off Johnny.

>Yes we do, it's the business of killing ruskies , and damn are we good at it

>Go prep the bull, Sven.

What it looks like:
>the US is constantly provoking Russia with acts of aggression and destabilization in regions near Russia
>Russia tries to ignore as much of these as possible
>Putin probably uses all of his patience to get over this shit
>Putin will probably fail at some point and bombs will start flying

Thanks deep state US shitlords. I will personally thank you for fucking up Europe, again.

this^

see

mercenary forces know they're expendable and they're hired for deniability reasons. Blackwater knows that they're vicious war criminals and I as an American would clap if russians blew the fuck out of those piece of shit mercs who are helping wage terrorism guerrilla war in Syria along with their Islamic State and Mossad buddies.

Sounds like the Russian contractors made a BIG fucking mistake attacking our guys, but I've read nothing that indicates that they knew who they were going up against.
The power of the US military isn't meme, folks.
That being said, I would expect a similar outcome if the roles were reversed, meaning US contractors against Russian military.

i think he means the Russian government reaction would be different

Uh what? Nixon bombed Vietnam into signing a peace treaty. where the fuck have you been?

this^

the globalist cucks need to stop with their "muh ebil russians" bullshit because it's clearly not working, more and more people are getting woke and supporting Putin and Assad for not being slave puppets of the zionist jews.

Since when commies are "your guys"?

>You think Russia has any business in Crimea?

You think you have any grasp of recent history?

Crimea was part of Russia for a longer time than it was part of Ukraine. It was just lost when the USSR collapsed because of bureaucracy and the idiocy of Nikki Chruschev who thought it would be funny to annex it to Ukraine in 1954.

Same thing applies to Ukraine's nukes. They are Russian nukes that were placed in Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Saigon

i dont care about that war circlejerk,but you underestimate china very bad

>Signing a peace treaty

While still winning the war kek.

Also it was the US who signed the peace treaty, not the vietnamese.

>The power of the US military isn't meme, folks.

KEK

see

From the article I've read...

>"The incident in question occurred on the night of February 7-8, when Syrian government forces—backed by Russian mercenaries employed by CHVK Wagner—attempted to capture an oil refinery near the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor. After Russian personnel came into contact with American troops stationed there, the U.S. forces responded with artillery and air strikes..."

If I fought you in a boxing match with my hand tied to one of my ankles, who do you think would win?

Sounds like Russian/Syrian mercenaries tried to move in on an US held oil refinery with more than 200 armed men. Do they think this is a game?

This also^

Not to mention historically, ukraine, belarus, the baltic states, finland, kazakhstan and all other asian territories of the former USSR were all historically part of the Russian Empire. If you paid attention in history class you would have known this.

It is all a game user, a big game.

Those Syrian oil fields are Americas now

A lot of people just don't get how powerful the ZOG machine is. They get complacent and over confident since the U.S has been fighting an insurgency which is you can't utilize your machine as well.

The U.S could curp stomp Russia,China,Iran, and North Korea at the same time. Not bragging just saying how it is.

hi pravda. it ain't gonna be enough. you're gonna lose. again. like you always do.

I really hope that you are just pretending to be an ill informed retard.

>The U.S could curp stomp Russia,China,Iran, and North Korea at the same time. Not bragging just saying how it is.

That's why we beat the shit out of Russia so easy and kicked their coward asses out of Crimea.

Fucking lol Russian pussies@@@

Killing Russians you dense little faggot.

This.

THE ARAB SPRING HAS SPRUNG, GOMRADE

>What the FUCK are U.S. forces Fucking doing in Syria?
making Israel a new backyard, same as always.

Yes, good goy. Fight and die for Israel.

>gib 'scripts

Russia was smart to take Crimea. Not worth starting WW3 over though.

>newsweek.com/total-f-russian-mercenaries-syria-lament-us-strike-killed-dozens-818073

Reading the article, it looks to me like someone set those Russians up for a slaughter. They were trying to take out dug in defenses that vastly outnumbered and overpowered them.

This has "jews" written all over it. They sent russians in to be slaughtered with the hopes of creating rising tension between Russia and america, and hopefully create some sort of international outcry over the deaths.

As long as russian and american troops are in close proximity in a war zone, the jews will keep attempting things like this.

>I Fucking DEMAND
no one cares, snowflake.