Damn it

Well boys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidhogg111
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gen X is worse at the internet than millennials

wut

>ebin trolls!
Pretty sure nobody is doing this just for shits and giggles. These kids are fucking pawns for the anti-gun lobbyists

Communist filth. Out out out, no trollin

you know i had to do it to em

yeah that's how those moving pictures on your little screen get made

same thing happens to make Donald Faggot Trump show up on your Fellat-Or-Screen

>reversed trolled

Oh no, these kids grew up on react channels and eating tides pods, they are too smart for us!

Pack it up shut down the entire board we are irrevocable btfo'd

>implying Sup Forums and most of the new right wasn't born on the internet and molded by it.

they're really rolling out the big carpet this time
a see a shift in the overton window coming

Is cnn making these threads?

>trying to pull another Black Panther reverse un-trolling
plz stop

Well they prove once again that CNN can't meme and picked a horrible candidate to spread their propaganda.

The Zog is in full force now.

I think more of those faggots need to see what happens outside jewish bubblegum land.

I don’t buy a word this butch spic says. Not a word of it. She’s such an obvious politically motivated pawn and con it’s disgusting.

The only one worse than her is David Hogg. He’s actually repugnant. There’s a deeply evil air around him that is undeniable

These are gen z

that's gross

Do those beta males all have AIDS or did soy do this?

>payed

They never learn. They never fucking learn. DON'T POKE THE BEAR. Fucking idiots I swear.

gross!

Yes, I'm sure that Hogg, who is in a drama club, is thanking her for this tweet. This actually insults Hogg more than Sup Forums.

someone post link to video. I really need to hear her say that last line

I grew up in the internet too fags
BRING IT ON FUCKERS RACE WAR NOW
GAS THE KIKES

got DANG

pack it in Sup Forumsacks, we got GOT

Traps are gay as fuck.

God I hate this fucking generation. Their soy boy, gender fluid faggotry, their dead cod eyes and smug twattish stupidity. Shut it down, burn everything, bring on the extinction level meteorite - I'm ready.

>teenage kids are better at the Internet than the guys who memed Trump into the Presidency

>mfw they think we’re trolling the trolls but we’re actruallt trolling the trolls trolling the trolls

Hey mister what does dial-up mean?

Bitch please I've been shit posting and trolling since dial up aol chats.

ah yea nothing says suscpicious like taking time out of your day right after an event to attack conspiracy theorists when they pop up for nearly every single event no matter what

>They're better then you at it

what is this faggot shit?

twitter.com/davidhogg111
>twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111
twitter.com/davidhogg111

unironically this

>how do you do, fellow kids

assholes don't even know what trolling means

That "counter-troll" was clearly a shill who was reinforcing the narrative that Hogg is legit.
How is that being "better" at the internet than an actual troll?

Who would be BTFO by simple reverse psychology?
Mark Twain was writing about that shit.

Also, nice "Greetings, fellow children!" outfit on blondie.
The converse were a nice touch, for 2008.

where's the joke?

>implying
tbqfhfamyalldontknowwhoyoufuckingwith

SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS A FUCKING TROLL THREAD.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO????

How is this even a burn or something? This is "I cover my ears and lalalalala not to hear you"
>Smarter

See, if they were better at the internet than we were they would know you don't throw down challenges like that.

Apparently they add typos on purpose. Like that Tay-replacement chatbot.
There's a list of commonly mistyped words that they refer to, so the 40 year old college grad who actually made that tweet reads more like a retarded teen.

It's to make seem more authentic.

>These kiddies have come here to troll us.
Time to break out the stash of red pills.

The non-faggots. Now stop talking to me, faggot.

pretty hot desu

that's just days before lying liberal media got scammed by Sup Forums to believe Cruz was a white supremacist

''powerful''

''we wuz internet''

>starting a meme war with hackers on steroids

Be a real shame if some user decided to blow up van in an empty carpark somewhat within the vicinity of this bitches house.

hes a tryhard faggot
@DavidHoggTheScreentime

My ass - we grew up in the fucking dark ages of the internet, not the sissy coddled internet-lite version these little faggots grew up with on social media

> be in minority of pre-mainstream internet users
> grow up right after usenet in the era of IRC
> play runescape classic instead of talk to girls
> have reg dates on newgrounds and something awful not very long after 9/11/2001
> hone my tongue-in-cheek trolling to an autistic perfection
> see this instagram thot not only appropriating my culture but claiming superiority

Lol all we gotta do is show them gore racism rape videos and nazi red pills and they will have a mental breakdown and need a safe space

If you have to say you are a better troll you have already shown that you are not.

It's like telling a joke and explaining the joke to the audience.

>not realising we literally invented the word and the art.
>normies are better than us at it.

Fuck off, cunt.

This

>tfw born in 1984 and considered a millennial

Why?

>we can internet better than you
>GenX BTFO
bet you don't know the secrets of ensuring your dial up stayed connected or how to not let your DSL lose its speed
checkmate melennials

these little shits don't know shit!

let's shoot up some more schools and teach them not to fuck with us
what can they do? do it to us back?
their smugness would turn to boiling rage at the thought of not being able to be better school shooters than GenX, because their own smugness would not allow them to shoot up some colleges/businesses in retaliation.
If they do, then they've fallen to our level and we still win. There's absolutely nothing they can do!
It's a win-win-win

The nouveau term is "xennial" for people born between '77 and '85.

Haha no we bane bitch.

This. I literally am not understanding where the trolling trolls is occurring.

If they have to lower the bar for trolling to simply "responding to the comment in any way" these kids are clearly terrible at it.

then again, most kids I've seen Google every page they go to because they don't know how to put a .com at the end. Literally only things they can do reliably with internet is stream movies and install Minecraft.

>people who grew up on Snapchat and Whatsapp are better at memes than people who grew up on BBS, newsgroups, IRC, forums, chats, imageboards, LANs, MMOs, Myspace, AIM, ICQ, MSN...

It seems like cat lady in guy fawkes mask tier memery. Like someone who has seen memes, doesn't get them and uses the terminology wrong.

The trolls are trolling the trolls by not trolling, but posting tweets because they're better at the internet than the trolls on Sup Forums? So they're admitting to being trolls over a mass shooting?

I feel like somebody suddenly pulled the rug out from under me, except I'm not there and the rug was actually a dead crippled child. Its gets a "neat" and that's all.

Don't they know dangerous this Sup Forums guy is??????
He's one of the worlds most dangerous hackers

suprised no one has made a bane joke

i have yet to hear anything remotely funny from these "trolls"

Gen Z thinks trolling is the same as acting like a retard.

Are these niggas serious?

im a 39 year old virgin that spends over 16 hours a day on the internet. no way a couple of kids are better at it than me.

What am I missing? I seriously don't get what point she's trying to make. There's some shit about being better trolls but she's not even doing anything to show that, is this some elaborate ruse to just confuse me over nothing?

They are just speaking over us, to their normie TV Viewers. declaring victory early is a democrat hallmark, Hillary Campaign?

Delete.

Calmposter is a stupid faggot. He is nothing compared to the groypers

Yes

btfo

What are you implying?
What did you do? What? Do?

>Never even attempts to pick it up.

Subhuman chinks.

these crisis actors are so hateful

>these crisis actors are so hateful

leave delaney alone bitch

God white women are such scum. Fuck them.

Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were

All those cops around and yet were supposed to believe Cruz causally strolled out and ambled over to McDonald's?

She looks like the kind of bitch that puts a puppy filter on her tinder bio and says she likes hiking/traveling/pizza lmao

People who are calling bullshit are using argument
>David Hogg is a Crisis actor and a bad one at that
Their counter argument is
>How can David be a Crisis actor if he cant even act!? Checkmate alt-right

how loose is this pussy?

it might be fun to hitchhike/travel/eat pizza with delaney.

those huge square glasses are hot.

Hahahahahaha you Americunts let little girls intimidate you hahahahahaha

You should get a gun and go to a school and shoot it up - that will show them.

PS: PLEASE DONT BREED.

i fucking hate europeans.

They would look great with spunk all over them

Lol you're so mad.