This is Australia

This is Australia.

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2010/07/an-australian-refugee-horror-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nowhere near enough poos or chinks

Dunno Bruce I thought color fish were for them chinamen cunts

I thought you cunts fished with boomerangs?

those fish are koi-l

You mongoloids now.

Nah mate we fish boomerangs with cunts.

Notice anything?

no
?

A dingo has eaten all the babies.

where's the emu overlords?

Do you notice any mongoloids in this image?

Where are all the muslims bulls at?

Why are your women somehow fatter than ours?

pretty good

just one.

Not here thankfully.

spectator.co.uk/2010/07/an-australian-refugee-horror-story/

Chinese people don't go out and have fun.

This

goatfucker bottom left
chink center left
black shirt on the right looks greek

Looks like China to me, fag.

>koi pond
>Chinese

ameritard in action

>China
At least say Japan if we're talking shit, user

Damnit too late

Well I was going to say Japan but they're not the ones buying all of the property. Also koi ponds are pretty popular at Chinese places in the US.

Do your women worship the BBC over there in dingo land?

Looks like a Mormon gathering to be honest. Bunch of awkward people who don't get any sunlight but have big, happy families

Lol is that gosford Japanese gardens?

>Well I was going to say Japan but they're not the ones buying all of the property.

You realise Japan own the most land in Australia after USA right?

Yeee i go there every now and then with family.

Coastie represent

nobody, not even other nigger sows wants your diseased little dicks near them, faggot

Yeah, too many fucking boomers in that pic.

Most likely spending their kids tax dollars as well.

Actually no, I did not. But thanks for correcting my ignorance.

You fags drink too much its weak and empowers the chinese even more.

t. depressed kiwi who hates everything fun

I live round there user.

Gosford formed a Sister City Agreement with Edogawa Japan in 1988. A gift from Edogawa, the Edogawa Commemorative Garden was officially opened in September 1994 and has been designed in accordance to the original principles of the Japanese Heian (700AD) period.

Extending over 4,000m2, the garden is based on a traditional ‘shuyu’ (strolling style) garden, incorporating Japanese features. With meandering pathways, a roofed Japanese pavilion overlooking the Koi pond, raked dry stone garden and traditional Japanese teahouse, the garden offers a tranquil setting in which to relax and enjoy art and nature.

The roofed pavilion overlooking the Koi pond is a popular choice for wedding ceremonies, and children love feeding the fish from the ornamental bridge. Bags of fish food are available from the gallery shop.

Nice history lesson user. Didnt know this. I live around Narara area so this is a special place to me but didn't know all that about it. Thanks.

why doesnt anybody ever address this like i dont get it. and they show no shame. they put those birds on their seals so they can do the opposite of shame and be proud of dying at the hands of sea gulls. not only could any other country have beaten any other bird but with sticks. but these people died to emus only like 15 years ago. with all the modern armaments. i dont fucking understand it. did nobody go hide behind a wall for two seconds? charge 12 of em at once? make plans? emus are FLIGHTLESS. why didnt fucking anybody think to gather on a bunch of roof tops (height advantage in more than one way) and peg them off from the skies? i dont. FUCKING UNDERSTAND IT. it's literally prolly one of the stupidest things ive ever heard. the great snail war of 2007

I want to see saltys chomping on hoomuns

It's gosford - where people go to retire. No shit skins, chinks, beaches, affordable property. this is changing now however.

why are all your homes drafty and filled with gigantic dragon spiders and your seasons are backwards? japan is right there. right beside you. and they dont have summer Christmas

dude one of the buisness centers I remodel for my company has a fat koi pond and looks way better than that, theyre really not that big of a deal

Flat earth BTFO

>Australia
>questions?
Did you guys have a show years ago about river police? 'River Rats' or something? I liked watching Aussie shows when I was forced to go to pajeet land to visit family.

Water Rats. Was quite popular here when it aired. Quality show.

People still look pretty nice on the Gold Coast as well, the invasion hasn't really got over the harbour bridge yet, below that it's fucked though.

>Water Rats
That's it! Thanks, user. I was trying to find it recently few evenings ago and prob too drunk but I was having trouble finding it. You guys have quality programming.

They have animals that don't try to murder you on sight???

its missing my brothers