How could you right wing trolls do this to such a poor defenseless man...

How could you right wing trolls do this to such a poor defenseless man, all he did was want to make the world a better place

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/kz6Fc
cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9+tH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc=
youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related. A better place.

That was fast. Bravo, Sup Forums

>It was only a joke!

Faggot specifically said home address. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>dox someone
>surprised when you get doxxed

>Implying any of the brainless retards on Sup Forums leaked this info.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a brainless retard
Mmmm nope. Even if I don’t have adequate capabilities at this type of thing I know there are tech savants who can essentially who whatever they want. That includes doxing with precision.

Original thread here

I mean, we leaked it to our thread. Although all the info is just google-fu, so its technically 'public' he's just really bad at knowing what information he's left lying around.

4Chinz jumped the gun on this one. He's an okay guy and used the NRA's home address. Lulzy shit, but misplaced autistic rage.
Would you like to know more? See here!

>here is the home address of a person I disagree with!
>Nooo its his OFFICE address why did people dox me D:

(((1)))

(((2)))

>We are NRAnonymous
>Expect us

its probably all those pesky kids. they own the internet you know

Granted he was a huge faggot, but the original poster or acting autists should of done due diligence and use google earth or did a cursory search.
He's not that shitty of a guy

That pepe is me, kek

From the original thread

Archived last thread:
archive.fo/kz6Fc

He has no bants. Im boomer speaking with him now, trying to red pill him on the under reported crime statistics that the sheriff and school district had a deal on

>a poor defenseless man

Those who avoid and evade the reason for the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution would surely admit that if Lithuania had a Second Amendment, Mikhail Gorbachev violated it on March 22,1990 — Russian troops seized arms from the Lithuanian militia. Or was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" actually violated two days earlier, when Premier Gorbachev ordered private citizens to turn in their hunting and competition guns to the Russian army within one week "for temporary safekeeping" or have them confiscated and their owners imprisoned? Or was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" initially violated many years before, when the people were first prohibited from possessing guns without permission of government and laws were passed requiring every gun to be registered? In fact, the Soviet Constitution guarantees the people the right to keep and bear arms, and Lithuania is part of the Soviet Union — or so Gorbachev contends. But obviously the Soviet government pays no more attention to that constitutional freedom guarantee than do the majority of the U.S. Government, the International Association of Chiefs of Police, or CBS and the Washington Post. What is the difference, precisely, between the confiscation of private firearms in Lithuania and the confiscation ordered by S. 166, the Graves bill? What is the difference, precisely, between the registration law in Lithuania — which makes confiscation possible — and the registration of military-style firearms required by California's Roberti-Roos bill, which went into effect January 1,1990. What is the difference, precisely, between Lithuania's law prohibiting the people from owning military-style firearms and the so-called "assault rifle" bans? The difference is that the people of the United States are free men and women who can trust their benevolent government.

if he really wanted to make the world a better place he'd have killed himself by now.

roooooood

lmaooo he cant do that if he doesnt have a gun

>NRA nuts

He's a fellow gun owner who just wants muh kids safe.

Hey, throw him this link. It's a pain to write out, but it's Hogg's best moments.
cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9+tH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc=

>Is against guns
>Use guns as a way to threaten people
Really makes you think

kek Sup Forums works fast

(You) may also find pic related to be helpful in redpilling him.

Jek

>All he did was try to disarm innocent people
>I dun understand y u dun lyke him

Hitler himself has been recorded saying that countries where the people are "free" are a huge problem to their plans of taking over and mass murdering, the whole fucking point. He went on to discuss how when people are "free" they are able to "arm themselves" and it really intimidated him. It's a fact of life as much as "you need to breathe" that guns = safety and protection.

keep pushing their anti freedom shit and some wacko will show up to his house.

t. not wacko

Check

jesus the balls on this guy

Someone should maybe report him to the FBI. He implied the use of a gun in response to a harmless question. Could definitely be used to take his right to a firearms away.

>He's an okay guy
no. he's anti 2A

That's me lel

>Sup Forums found a flag base off flight patterns
doxxing a public figure is childs play to Sup Forums

Lmao that makes it even funnier

Extremes on either side usually are authoritarian. People quarrel to find the unhappy medium.

If it was framed in a manner of FBI incompetence sure, but you immediately lose anyone who's not a schitzo when you imply the FBI trained these people.

How do you feel about that, living in Australia? What are the laws even like? What do you do if a wild abo kicks in your door?

milkies

lmao, do you have a source on any of that propaganda?

>The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police.

fucking kekd.

>What do you do if a wild abo kicks in your door?
Turn around, dial 000, and wait for him to coward punch me in the back of the head. At least that's what we are legally required to do.

note: A coward punch is when some jacked drunk guy sneaks up behind you and punches you in the back of the head. You die in the hospital a few hours later from the impact of your skull hitting the ground.

I don't know man, see Do I support what he did? No. Is he a faggot for it? Yes. Do I feel sorry for him? Not really. Is the punishment worth the crime? I don't think so. If was him fluffing up his post by saying home address instead of home office. A little scare, a tap on the shoulder to remind him to behave, but that's it, tops.

>What do you do if a wild abo kicks in your door?
Turn around, dial 000, and wait for him to coward punch me in the back of the head. At least that's what we are legally required to do.

note: A coward punch is when some jacked drunk guy sneaks up behind you and punches you in the back of the head. You die in the hospital a few hours later from the impact of your skull hitting the ground. It's such a huge problem that there are signs and PSA's everywhere telling people to stahp it.

Goy, that was quick

First of all, I'm an anarcho-nationalist.
Second, I hope he gets shot.

> 4141
> 4411
What did Kek mean by this?

This was basically just a tap on the shoulder. It's nu-/.pol/. Ask yourself what would Sup Forums of 2016 have done?

Does posting someone's dox online violate the NAP?

Praise

>Second, I hope he gets shot.
Go away fbi. Fuck, you stand out like a sore thumb. Meme flag/direct threats.

Pffft.

>A little scare, a tap on the shoulder to remind him to behave, but that's it, tops.
isnt that all this is? Some annoying texts as he's trying to get ready for bed isnt exactly pants-shittingly terrifying. no neckbeard is gonna come knocking on his door.

God damn, I'm not even an NRA member but I'm getting really sick of liberals chimping out at them, like if they destroy them then suddenly there'll be no more gun supporters. It's like the Russia thing or something, they don't believe that anyone truly thinks differently than them so if you disagree with them youre only a troll or a puppet to a boogie man, its so fucking frustratingly retarded

Old thread just got archived
Someone post the archive.is

you know, for being a retired staffer, he isnt that bad of a guy

>but he said home
Bahahahaha

>You die in the hospital a few hours later from the impact of your skull hitting the ground.
Also because all the major blood flow goes through the back of your head and you can easily damage the spine. Which is why rabbit punching is illegal in sport fighting.

Does this form please you more?
Or perhaps I should adopt an American proxy?

why hello there

It's called king hit you cuck faggot.

Kek

God how effective that tactic is in pic, especially on a mass scale

> fun gontrol

>my wifes son

You still stand out dude. Sorry if I blew your cover.

So he’s not denying podesta diddles kids? Kinda makes me think.

>'my son' at the bottom
4/10, breaking immersion. Feel the cuck, be the cuck user.

>OP believes this shill
>OP is a shill
You know what to do boys.

fuck, ill get a new number and try again

He should of listened to the cuckmaster general
youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

Would of located his mistress and blackmailed her to come forward

My wife’s son get me every time

Needs to be a cheese pizza slice

Better yet, ask what Sup Forums would have done 10 years ago before anyone knew consequences would never be the same.

If true, i hope you didn't use your real phone

Those were the fucking days. Were you there when that guy shot up the Scientology building?

Fuck me, was that 10 years ago already

a fucking decade... what have I done with my life?

>Ask yourself what would Sup Forums of 2016 have done?
Looked at the actual tweet, Googled address, realized it's NRA HQ... probably still fuck with the guy

You've been spending it with /us/.

I wonder if she is still doing the whole altgirl look and if she got hotter over the years

Politicians don't have private information though?

worth it, Sup Forumsro

Twitter is full of great ideas today.

She got really fat, looks like a tumblrite. Saw pics of her on another chan.

Pretty sure the handgun was semi-automatic