We need to talk about how the media portrays US. Yes, Sup Forums...

We need to talk about how the media portrays US. Yes, Sup Forums.We are now a force so powerful Hollywood has begun to smear us:

Sup Forums in American horror story:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cfge09RERE
youtube.com/watch?v=GLK2YYxerKQ
(mentioned at 2:42 in clip 2)

Sup Forums in Homeland:
youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU

Should we celebrate that the media fears us? Or should we be scared for our lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wla2ABFlJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first link is messed up, it is
youtu.be/Wla2ABFlJIw
Sorry

TOPKEK, does this mean Hollywood screenwriters are lurking here, thus we can influence them?

Everyone has been lurking here since the election, it's why Sup Forums is so shit now.

Lol if your every post isnt a gaslight to key potential readers

Journalists are lazy assholes, sitting on their butts surving a tibetan basket weaving forum and calling that work.
Maybe more Sup Forums-people will be looking for that kind of "career" and an unintended march through the institutions will start.

niggers

Hollywood is completely irrelevant.

oh no, the capeshit is slandering us

Whose a fed ITT?

BS, some of the few decent journalists, like Erin Kain, have been forced to do it. He is a world-class writer for Forbes.

This, let it die already. It's so fucking far past due.

Im cia

I'm just a concerned citizen

You have to admit, this is the best exposure Sup Forums has gotten

The Sup Forums guy goes on to be a major cult leader who gets tons of pussy and is able to sway even radical feminists to his side.

Season 7 of this show was meant to be horror, but it became an unintentional comedy.

Don't forget about Sup Forums in Adam Sandler's "Pixels"

N-no one watches this shit r-right?

I invented this meme.

t. Concerned Citizen

dk

You wrote the dark knight? Lovely that you’ve joined us

Good Good,bitch was speaking out of turned. Remember Gentlemen when staring deeply into whores eyes always give her a ten second stare then once ten seconds has been exceeded proceed to clinch your dominant hand and begin to shake ever so slightly, if the whore is unaware of the reckoning that is heading her way..

Believe me she’ll know. Ten out of Ten bitch slap.

He exerted his manly dominance and prevailed. Good job fellow shitposter.

The important question: since Trump did win, did he actually get to fuck all three of them, as she suggested? I have only seen clips of AHS

I make the money, I roll the nickels.

>government program to get you all laid so you'll shut up

kek

>We need to talk about how the media portrays US.
Who gives a shit?

>>government program to get you all laid so you'll shut up
Yeah, but I'd vote for that shit, as long as everyone on Sup Forums got laif by at least an 8/10

After a tumulus youth in Which I terrorised both of my sisters, I think I’ve mastered this one. I don’t even need to clench anything. It worked then,it worked during my time working in kitchens and it still works

tumulus? May the emu of ignorance devour your toes for bringing shame and dishonor to your country and your boardmate.

My bad, padposting. ‘Tumultuous”, but either is accurate. I was a complete cunt until 35

I'm a husband and father, and still a complete cunt. It's ok brother from down under.

its not much of a smear if they associated their enemies with thinking like Sup Forums right wingers (I forget exactly what they said but I remember they did say Sup Forums by name) and then proceed to get mindfucked by blue hair guy and most of them die / kill eachother

I can imagine some of you being fanatic enough to cut off your own hand to vote also. just sayian.

they portray us as normie flab masters. I hate it. They should do a more accurate portrayal in my opinion.

I wonder if he fucked them.

lurkers don't post

this place would be better if everyone who came here since the election was just lurking

When they talk bad about us, it's good. When they talk good about us, it's bad. Simple as that.