Franco-Prussian war

>Franco-Prussian war....
>France got destroyed by us and all we wanted was giving the german majority clay back to us

>WWI france still butthurt about it they wanted to destroy germany forever

>American option got accepted (thankfully) but france got cucked anyway in WWII

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf they would fixed europe

We liberated you subhumans and gave you your own countryand you thanked us with instantly betraying us and siding with the enemies.....
Not genociding you was a mistake
Poleshits don't deserve to live for all the evil they did in their entire history

>G*rm calling anyone a subhuman
ayy

You are the niggers of Europe
example?
Like a true niggers would, you ruin civilization and fucking 3rd time in 100 years.
>t. subhuman expert

>what is Kulturkampf

.t butthurt nignog

You slavshits tried to rule it all too with genocides and all other means but you were just too weak to do it
>muuh ebil germans trying to take over ancient germanic clay and we neva dindu anyting be wuz ever victims :'(

Europe is in its current state thanks to Germany. You have nobody to blame but yourselves Hans.

a shame for everyone that the whole thing happened in the first place.

feudalism was bad, but not as bad as the carnage of the world wars

Should have partioned and destroyed Germany totally after 45. Europe would be better off today.

>ancient germanic clay
>posts an article about the ancient baltic tribe who lived there before they genocided them

Actually no it's only your fault for the indoctrination of western europe with your anti nationalism pro subhuman propaganda

WWI is definitely not the Germans' fault and WWII would not have happened without WWI and Versailles.

>The catholic kings kills every nature worshipper and burns them as witches
>doesn't allow the people to read the bible despite that
>somehow unites the german people after destroying them

Germany was united by the sword, not peacfully

And if you read further it clearly says that all this just happened because the polish told us to do it.....

The Germany destroyer of Europe meme is just that popular because brainlets are too lazy to read up history older than 100 years
French were at least as bad as we were
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars

Did i say something else? The german unification was a long bloody way and the franco prussian war was the end of it

Go further back

Further back to what?
What do you mean

Russia is too small.

and you madmen actually did it

Dem ebil germons destruing te roman empire n sheit and only dey germans did it dey roman empire was still perfect at this time ya know

And the very same people say in thenext thread “hahah we own you get fucked the weak should fear the strong“
Totally pathetic

We French are the good guy of history and you are the only true evil ( close with britain ). Deal with it Hans

The Irish are the niggers of Europe.

Could be put in this meme yes but after all it's really sad that we destroyed the last pagan nations in europa

how exacly are you bad you didnt want war you were forced into one. Napoleon on the other hand wanted world domination

obvious bait
you even allied with Turks when they stood before Vienna
well Germany certainly was no saint in WW1 (but also not the only at fault either)
for WW2 it's obvious I think

In WWI we were asking and praying for it but WWII was really a fucked up construction to get germany into a war

>construction to get germany into a war
>germany the ones to start illegally annexing parts of other countries, annexing whole other countries, declaring illegal war on their neighbour

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

well UK and France wanted war with Germany (otherwise they would have declared war on the USSR too when they invaded you) but we were really asking for it to be fair

How can you say such things when you invaded and annexid TOGETHER with us parts of other countries

>It's 1919
>Poland and Czechoslovakia both agree to hold referendums in the Zaolzie area under the League of Nations
>Plebiscites postponed since jewish soviets invade, nearly taking Warsaw
>Meanwhile czechs block weapon transports, block Hungary from sending over 30k cavalrymen (even though they themselves were fucked over by Trianon), intern french generals on their way to help out
>Roll into the area with their army, killing hundreds of policemen, civilians, officials
>Still, Poland being a good boy didn't just turn around after mopping soviets and slapping the perfidious pepik
>1938, one balled austrian autist annexes Czechoslovakia
>Fuck that, we aint gonna let bunch of poles live under disgusting kraut forest nigger regime
>Take over the area that was supposed to end up in Poland anyway
HUUUUUUUUUUUURR POLAND SIDED WITH THE NAZIS

Typical poleshit gain as much as possible play the victim and hope for the best....
Like always here muuuh we lost so much in WWII too..... yeah no you gained alot illegally and lost white russian ukrainian and Lithuanian clay and you were perfectly fine being the master of those areas and ethnicities but NOOOO GERMANY TOUCHES ANCIENT GERMAN CLAY HOLLLLLOOOOCAUST REEEE ONLY WE'RE ALLOWED TO RULE OVER OTHERS

>ancient german clay
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

A fine Saturday morning to all you angry gentlemen

How's it going in the land of the 52%? It's cold us fuck in the POLISH city of Gdansk and been snowing all night long. Kinda annoying if I have to be honest.

>referendums hahaha like you cared about such things because danzig voted over a decade for germany and the nsdap
>oh so exactly like you niggers tried to disrupt our war efforts in WWI? Interesting (i guess it's only ok when poleshits do it)
>actually says we invade a neutral country to steal clay
>still cries like a subhuman gypsie victim

>pic related was supposedtoend up in the third reich anyway
So why are your people so butthurt? I don't understand

Have the French beaten anyone since the Italian/Corsican Emperor bit the dust at Waterloo?

>danzig voted over a decade for germany and the nsdap
Your shitty education is showing. You do realise Danzig was not a part of Poland right? It was an 'idependent' Free City, created and maintained by the League of Nations. It was not part of the polish state. That's why we had to build a god damn major port city from scratch - that's Gdynia.

You slavshits are asian steppe invaders
In roman maps you aren't even in europe at this time
Fuck off to your asian cousins

Well they won WW1 and numerous colonial conflicts. They didn't fight any major wars besides 1870/71, WW1 & WW2 in that period.

Damn, kraut language really is an ugly one. No wonder slavic ancestors called you "mute" and it remained the name for your people.
Oh, you calling us the invaders and showing roman map? Guess who destroyed Roman Empire by illegally immigrating there en masse and ruining everything.
>DAS RITE it was you.

You did loose a war against birds.

You had still control over them and our perfectly fine 16 point plan was rejected by you slavshits because muuh poleshit stronk

All the decades of communism was because your subhuman mentally and you could have avoided it all but pooland stronk was just stronger as logical thinking

Its a map of Frankish empire you moron with karl the great the first emporer after the roman empire and its emporer..... mein gott

>All the decades of communism was because your subhuman mentally
Ooooh you don't wanna go there Hans.
Need I remind you who created communism.
Need I remind you who harbored Lenin for all these years while russians tried to execute him?
Need I remind you who shipped Lenin to Russia to start the revolution by a fucking train?
Need I remind you who funded bolshevik revolution?
Need I remind you who funded bolshevik newspaper Pravda and propaganda institutions?
Need I remind you who blocked weapon transports and cheered on soviet invasion of Poland?
Need I remind you who allied with the said jewish communists to invade subhuman, backwards Poland?

Better check if you are not a descendant of one of 200,000 polish kids robbed during ww2 by krauts.

>We liberated you subhumans and gave you your own countryand
WTF

Daily reminder that The Kraut fears The Slav

You Longobards are Scandinavian invaders. Suevi and Vandali are slavic people.
>In roman maps you aren't even in europe at this time
OHOHOHO
Because you interpret Seuvi, Vandali as germanic. Lugii and Semnoni as celtic because you run out of ideas. These are all slavic people.

At this time we were at warwith russia you moron and at the end it worked but muuh poor people ACCEPTING AND FIGHTING FOR COMMUNISM bad germans yes indeed.... not our fault that those faggots accepted jewish supremacy aka communism were nicky not such a fucking moron he could avoided it all but he didn't

>for all the evil they did in their entire history
Last I checked it wasn't Poles who created communism.
Last I checked it wasn't Poles who divided religion in Europe so much causing pointless religious wars between Christians.
Last I checked it wasn't Poles destroying Europe for the third fucking time now in just 100 years.

>At this time we were at warwith russia you moron
Oh so I guess soviets installing their puppet government in Germany after the war was all fine because you two were at war.

Geez you're a dumb one aren't you?

It's everyones but polands fault
Like always....
Germans came III Millennias ago down to central europe from southern scandinavia and a millennium lateryou faggots came from central asia

This goes deeper than that.
Germanic "Prussians" stole name of real baltic Prussians, but earlier scandinavian invaders stole name of real slavic Germans (which is latin name meaning brothers) consisting of Suevii, Vandali, Lugi, Semnoni, Rugi etc.

>WE WUZ NORDICS
No, you crawled out of your swamps and forests, and the first thing you did was destroy Rome.
Great start.

Marx was a jew living 2/3 of his live outside of germany and writing his book in england...
You must je an americuck because the catholik church was so corrupt and bastarised like modern american politics aka pay to play or better pay to get forgiveness of your sins....
Luther was based as fuck about the jews and the corrupt catholic church so not our fault for destroying christianity and getting away from the truth path

>tfw even that would have been better for us than the actual outcome

Stop with this infighting...

Lenin said he would start here a revolution too and at the end they did but we destroyed them so who gives?

>Germans came III Millennias ago down to central europe from southern scandinavia and a millennium lateryou faggots came from central asia

Nope, we are here at least from bronze age

We shouldn't say Germans created communism, Marx was Jew not sure about Engels but Marx was. Jews are not white and are not ethically part of their host nation, they masquerade as members while sucking it dry.

You forgot the other GERMAN faggot who helped Marx create communist. Yeah Engels. And yeah he was a proper german protestant.
You cannot put everything on der juden you know.
Just admit it kraut, you created the worst ideology this world has ever seen.

- Gallic Wars
- Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. [Or at ths time in history, a Roman -ed.]

- Hundred Years War
- Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman." Sainted.

- Italian Wars
- Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

- Wars of Religion
- France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

- Thirty Years War
- France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

- War of Revolution
- Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

- The Dutch War
- Tied

- War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War
- Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

- War of the Spanish Succession
- Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every since.

- American Revolution
- In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

- French Revolution
- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

- The Napoleonic Wars
- Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late -ed.]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

- War in Indochina
- Lost. French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

- Algerian Rebellion
- Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

- War on Terrorism
- France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

The question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."

>the catholic church is corrupt so instead of getting rid of the corruption let's divide Christianity causing 100s of years of pointless wars hahaha that's a great idea

Wow, mind blown. I love polacks

Why do you think polack is a racial or whatever slur towards us. In our language it literally means "a polish person". How did this come to fruition, genuinly interested?

That burns so much it hurts
Can you do thesame with poles?

I think it comes from our own term "polaczek"

You do realise, technically, we did win WW2 against you.

I really don’t blame the OP after thousands of polish butthurt thread blaming ebil germans for being shit.

Mostly true, but y'all went totally batshit after the French Revolution.
I will always give you props for Charles Martel though. And stopping the degenerate Habsburgs.

You should totally suport us nowdays since we're at war with the jews.
>hmmmmmmm
are the butthurt kraut posters on Sup Forums actually JIDF?

>Worst
Naah not really we're smart people and for this time it was pretty ok if you just look at marx who hated niggers and other shitskins and said his thing would only work in great nations like germany

German-Polish bantz are top-shelf.
The broken English that is still good enough to get the points across is the fucking best.

Yes sure and factually we steamrolled your little cuck nation in 3 weeks so????

He tried to fix ityou moron but cathocucks were stupid like always

Remind me which other country did you invade us with. Was it, perhaps, a COMMUNIST one?

>he dindu nuffin he wuz a good boy goin' to church n sheeeit turnin' his life around
literally nigger tier excuses

So what? Are the Communist Soviets superior to you then? They steamrolled and raped thousands of your women completely humiliating you and spawning russian-german rapebabys that still populate your sad country.

When you guys are open that we can buy our rightfull clay back sure but before that die in hell Catholic heretic

>He calls me the heretic
Holy shit, its the other way around Mahmud von Cuckstein.
Oh you cannot buy ancient slavic lands my dude, in fact you illegally occupy slav lands up to the river Elbe.
Oh and you owe us 1,5 trillion euro for this whole WW2 thing.
How about you try to retake "your" lands by force then? Shit I forgot your army, navy and airforce are the laughing stock of the world.

Guess there's nothing you can do about it eh?

>Are the Communist Soviets superior to you then?

Are the vietnams farmer superior to you then?

the painted broomsticks still crack me up

I didnt make the claim that prowess in warfare makes your people superior to another.

At least we were relevant at one point :^)
Must suck being dragged along in the machinations of more powerful nations throughout history.

Neither did he, the pole started that retarded line of reasoning.

It's worse than that.

Plus, that war ended because the Americans were tired of paying for a useless war with lives and money, and public support was at a near zero. they didn't over power us with their awesome ability to wage war.

Could you tell me what does "CIA" mean in this pic? I know all the other ones but it's the first time im seeing thing like this.

>Germany tries to bash France
>Gets diverted by third parties
Gotta love this place.

France is still shit tier

i knew this was going to happen. i said this would happen and now its happening. europe is fucked beyond belief.

Western Europe. FTFY.

Yes, just like rome.
Pretty much every war since Vietnam has turned out this way for you.
The democratic world empire is in decline and I am loving it.

Not really mutt baby all rapes including you western subhuman invader rapists only a few thousands were actually born statistically it's fucking nothing meanwhile MANY MILLIONS of people we liberated gave away their hole for german use because we were so superior compared to the beta locals they loved our BGC

Its "Captured in action"

Can you write that in German so I can translate it instead? Your English is horrid.

That stupid copypasta.I'm not even going to waste time explaining how this is false just look at history and you'll see france with the most military victories.Also Canada was a mistake and Quebec should be free