Jojolion Theory

Was Joshu being retarded or was he trying to protect his family from a woman he had never met and obviously had bad blood with Norisuke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-8NCSN0Xqs&t=319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying he wasn't doing both

You have opened my eyes

Why do some people spell Joushuu's name as either

Joushu
or
Joshuu ?

Probably because that is how they remember it phonetically.
And I am pretty sure Joshu is the canon name, but now you made me doubt myself

Okay, let's just hope this thread is not deleted in the next three hours. We have 10 panels left, one of them claimed. And a reminder that 4.0 and 5.3 are unclaimed. I'll do an updated version of pic related soon, with only the remaining panels. But meanwhile, I'll left here what I was trying to post on the last thread before it got nuked:
-
Sorry Doc, I didn't realize it was you who claimed that panel.
Great job, by the way. Your panels are always god tier.

0.K!
-
Claimed: 5.2
Done: 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 5.1, 5.4, 5.5, 6.0, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.7, 7.8, 8.0, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6

He was being retarded. Joshu hasn't done a single intelligent thing in part 8

taking 4.5

Because they get mixed up on the romanisation I'd assume. It's either fully romanised as 'Joshu' or kept literal as 'Joushuu'.

And now, the version with only the remaining panels. You can take them from pic related now.
-
Btw, the next mosaic will be done on its own thread. Doing this things on regular Jojo threads has become painful due to mods deleting threads, so... next time I'll create an "Sup Forums draws" with Chapter 6 of DIO's World. That way, mods will be happy and probably more people will see the mosaic and participate on it. But until then, let's finish chapter 5.

I could swear I've seen the re-done 6.1...
Also, I would do another one but I have no ideas that I actually could pull off

because the TL is one step above old part 5 tier

0.K, do your best!

Nah, I'm sure nobody has done it. The only panels I missed from one of the deleted threads, were 5.1 and 6.3, but I already have them. And come on, I'm sure you can think something. I have faith on you, user.

Wtf is wrong with the mods?

I mean, my idea was to replace pol pol in 6.8 with Avdol and recreate the fight with D'Arby the Elder, but I can't draw

Is Avada Kedavra confirmed yet?

Also, Does Koishi's ACT 3 have any powers besides Three Freeze?

I will have the 4.8

Well, he never shows anything but 3 freeze, so it is safe to assume no. Also, what do you mean by avada kedavra?

it could potentially do more with other rhymes but koichi is a shit that doesn't know english

Also, I guess I take 6.8

Good! I have faith on your skills, try your best.

>Well, he never shows anything but 3 freeze
Oh, I thought he was involved in later parts?
>Also, what do you mean by avada kedavra?
Part 5
Yeah, Act1&2 had different effects I expected Him to Have 3 Freeze, 3 Burn, 3 shock...etc etc

Someone take the 4.5 and put Phyllis in space

The gimmick 3 Freeze was originally how you could slightly change the kanji for 3 into the kanji for freeze. Thus, it make it harder for act 3 to have other abilities based on that

I already had him jump out of a plane

Space is better

Delivering 6.8
What about part 5? Also, he uses 3 freeze in part 5, but only that

She might be his mother but she ain't his mommy
3 freeze is spelt in katakana above the english words, not kanji.

Both
He went out of his way to move from one end of the room to another to protect his family while trying to score tits for max profit

That's what I meant

>tfw nothing will ever top Battle Tendency

>part 6
>Well written

I know

>part 7
>well written

>part 7
>good art

Thanks for your work!
-

Only seven panels waiting for someone to claim them. I have to sleep now, but keep claiming and posting while we hope this thread is still alive by the time I'll wake up. Hopefully, the chapter will be completed by tomorrow night, eurofag timezone.

Be good, and keep the shitposting at minimum.

OVA WHEN?
PART 5 ANIME WHEN?

Why was the last thread deleted?

Mods hate us or something.
Hunter threads seem to be going strong, don't know about the other generals though.

YOU SAID THE G WORD

DELETE US MODS, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

To be fair, there was weird shit sitting on the bottom for a while

I wish this series had more chapters like this one. It felt like a shitpost in manga form.

Yeah, part 7 was a wild ride...

Pretty sure it was deleted because a n*r*nci*f*g came in shitposting.

Araki is a genius shitposter.

What would be a good space time based power for a villian?

never

Creating singularities.

who?

You don't want to know
Sounds interesting. I was thinking gravity would be neat, because there isn't enough gravity based stands

Someone recorded some of the inside of JoJofes.
youtube.com/watch?v=9-8NCSN0Xqs&t=319

Did that kid just try to pick up the shit next to the mailbox

To be fair Caato looks fairly young for a 52 year old

Anyone have the edit of Joshuu explaining his stand? The one that goes "screw and nut" repeatedly.

>part 8 keeps going on and on directionless until araki remembers who the main antagonist is supposed to be

>The main villain is actually Kira who revived earlier with some parts of Josefumi mixed into him.

>directionless
It's pretty obvious he has a clear goal he's building towards, the problem is that he's writing a really long story with only 11 chapters a year so it takes forever for major plot advancements to happen.

>2021
>Joubin's second son; Tsurugi's little brother is born
>Caato starts whispering 14 bizarre words to the baby

Nice work.
I had a similar idea, I would've replaced Polnareff with Joseph to recreate the Younger D'Arby fight.

What should I call them

Feel free to do it. It'd probably turn out better

>The Virgin Nut
>The Chad Fusion

Feels like that bulge is missing four special imprints if you catch my drift.

I LOVE KIRA

The Chad Kira

your love is gonna get the thread pruned asshat

When is the next Joshu arc?
I want to see more nut shenanigans.

I can't. Plus, yours isn't bad at all and I'm no better than you at editing.

If he comes up soon, he won't be the only one nutting
Well, you better keep practicing like me!

How long do you think we have to go until DIO's Dong is completely finished?

4.8 done

Flip it

nah 6.2 was already done by me threads ago im just asking the question

>Damn you... D!
caught it, made it even better

Does pic related mean that we'll get more Stand bios in the future? We had one with Born this Way and then there's this.

I've finally caught up. Started off reading part 1 a month and a half ago and now I just got finished with chapter 68 of JJL. So, is Joubin generally considered to be the big bad of this part? His Stand doesn't seem end-gamey at all, unless some real shit goes down and grants him more abilities (or he's hiding it).

Moving at infinite speed, maybe throw in some shit about parallel universes and deleting beloved characters from existence or some shit, maybe call it Manufactured in Paradise.

>max range of 10 cm

gets me every time

Remember 10cm inch punch?

What about adding this Anasui?
I found it when looking for C-Moon references and found it to be hilarious, for some reason.

How about these?

These are funny too, but I like the other one because of Pucci's line and because he's literally on the background.

I'll see if I can get him rendered in. I have to leave in about an hour or so, so I'll be speedy about it.

>It seems to have a range of 10 centimeters
>It seems to
>S E E M S

is he holding back or just really autistic

How much you guys wanna bet that Norisuke is gonna die?

110%
Even said it himself.

had to rush it

actually fuck it i'll do it justice. the last two annasuis were either too big or too small, so i grabbed the original pole annasui and just threw him in the air.
more shit to stuff in here would be nice

Speed King itself has a larger range but it can only apply heat to something within 10cm of itself, but the heat remains after it leaves that range like when he gave the tissues to Josuke and it caused capillaries to burst in his nose. With that being said, it may as well just be a contact activation ability since 10cm is short as fuck, unless it affecting things just beyond his reach is a metaphor for how he's eternally climbing towards a goal he'll never reach or something.

How about good old Pet Shop?

don't die fruit dad

I work on JoJo manga (translation and editing), but I won't say for whom or who I am. Any questions about behind the scenes stuff?

I don't think so, it's way too obvious, I think it's going to be worse.

His stand is named King Nothing. He's the head of the Higashikata household.

He's already accepted his death, and isn't complaining about it by any means. He actively got angry and upset when Tsurugi risked his life trying to work around it.

The only other established characters we've see who were willing to give up their life for rock bullshit were Kaato and Josefumi. Kaato ended up sacrificing someone else and Josefumi fused with Kira rather than dying to revive him.

Norisuke is going to have no-one left to die for.

5.2 delivered.

nice

No need to whore yourself for attention here too Kewl.