I don't care what people say, she has suffered way too much. When the fuck will she be happy...

I don't care what people say, she has suffered way too much. When the fuck will she be happy? When will she finally wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDu-2h8ZDhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was about to find sweet release and become one with her beloved but she blew it.

No, the executives made her blew it.

Never ever.

>she has suffered way too much
>lose a semester due to poor health
>no friends because of that

cry me a river

> When the fuck will she be happy?

She screwed herself over at the end. I mean I won't argue against the fact that she was certainly not mentally sound at the time, but she had a chance to live in Godoka's bosom for the rest of eternity and she blew it so that Madoka could have a few weeks/months at school before she remembers everything and has to leave it, AGAIN. Not to forget she'd also have to deal with devil Homura which would probably only make her more miserable, since at this point she isn't a magical girl and can't go to Madoka heaven.

Madoka would have been fine living as a concept god forever if she'd at least had her friends and Homura with her, but nope, gotta fuck everything up.

Usurpers don't deserve to be happy.

it's too late for her, she fell for the mental illness meme.

time for aggressive homuposting

Homu apologists are worst than Trumpeters.

Where's "Homura fucked up by telling QB about a potentially more efficient power source, then got pissy when he tried to see what it was all about"?

Pretty much this, what the fuck was she thinking?

I guess she may have figured that Madoka was beyond their reach now, but come on, you have no idea the extent of their technology, better safe than sorry and just keep your damn mouth shut.

Although, that being said, killing wraiths and the releasing of the girls despair before they 'died' still reversed the space entropy right? Just to a lesser degree? If so, why the hell would Kyuubey care if there's a more efficient way as long as the job still gets done? They don't seem like the types to rush things.

I don't give a shit that you were too stupid to understand Rebellion, post somewhere else.

They will get married and have a kid in the next movie, don't worry.

The incubators probably have other shit to do besides gathering energy all day and hoping it's enough. If there's a potentially more efficient and reliable method, you can't really blame them for testing it to see if they can use it.

I hope so!

This is now a Good Thread.

me in the top right

me in the top right

would you cheer for her or would you be wrong

If Mami made some friends would she have been invincible?

Probably not unless they were working together in a group as magical girls like in the movie. But it's shown to us both in the show and the movie that Mami is probably more prone to make mistakes when she's distracted by her emotions regarding her friends.

>she had a chance to live in Godoka's bosom for the rest of eternity
That's the problem with her. Homura doesn't want to simply be with Madoka, she wanted to protect Madoka. After so many tries to save Madoka, it became the only thing she cared about.

Like I said, I admit that she was basically insane by the end of the movie, but the fact remains that she herself made this garbage situation happen.

Oriko was right.
What a piece of shit Homura is.

when she accepts her suffering and helplessness

Is she actually suffering by the end of Rebellion though?

yes, she just doesn't know it yet. once she snaps out of the mental illness meme she'll realize she fucked up.

I mean, yeah, probably. She knows within the first day of being back that Madoka will soon recover her memories, and that when she does, she'll have to go through with leaving her life all over again and deal with Homura, which will only make her suffer even more.

Homura even says she might destroy the world when that happens, she's an absolute wreck of a person right now, who definitely does not look happy. If anything, she's lonelier than ever.

Just look at her eyes, She looks dead inside.

What does that help with?

everything

Who /homu/ here?

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR??
Is this picture real or fake??? 90% people got it wrong

>hurr Homura planned all of Rebellion

Fuck off she was gonna kill herself as a witch, there was no way she'd know that she could split Madoka.

She got everything but Madoka nearly getting her godhood on the first day probably has left her victory bittersweet. Hence the "One day we'll be enemies"

I really hope Sayaka and Kyouko get back their character flaws in the new project. As much as I love Rebellion, I hate how shallow Sayaka and Kyouko are, portrayed as wise and emotionally strong mary sues.

Hyuck! The stars are going out, one by one! Nearly all of fiction is a Kingdom Hearts Crossover!

No literally this is the plot, it's ok if you don't believe me, no one does

What?

If they ever made a 4th movie focused on the civil war between Homura and Madoka they'd end up fighting. It'd go.

Madoka's side
>Nagisa
>Sayaka
>Madoka

Homura
>Mami (doesn't want Nagisa to leave her)
>Kyoko (doesn't want Sayaka to leave her)
>Homura (above with Madoka)

Literally the same character as Subaru from Re:Zero, and the fanbase is literally the same kind of people.

Literally the Boku no Hero Academia of Psycho Pass of Madoka and One Piece, right there

Well, had QB didn't fuck her up earlier the ending wouldnt have happened. She fucked up plenty, but her terrible psych state was the not her fault.

When she can see Madoka be happy.

the end of rebellion literally proves this is wrong though

Madoka can be happy with her family now.

youtu.be/cDu-2h8ZDhI

Not me.

ME. I love her so much.

What's the biggest gun in her storage?

Out of the ones we've seen, these I guess.

What confused me on a rewatch was how much Hourma cared about Sayaka compared to Madoka.

Don't go there user

what confused me was how little she cared for sayaka, if homura cared a bit more for sayaka maybe she wouldn't have been on the downward spiral

Sayaka always falls. It's just one of those things. Birds fly, fish swim, Sayaka becomes a witch over stupid shit. Eventually you just stop caring.

I always wondered why Sayaka's soul gem was placed on Hourma.

what?

This is spooky.

I can't remember the scene exactly but it was in the movie and Sayaka's soul gem was placed in Homura's hand when she was laying unconscious.

I thought it was her own purple one

Surprise, bitches.

That's Homura's Soul Gem. It just looks blueish due to the corruption, but you can still the purple there.

reporting for duty

>breasts

fake

>delet

I wonder what Homu would be like if she never met Madoka.

Like this?

Sign me up for the Madoka wish support group.

Why can the girls Madoka saved summon their witch forms?

Probably because Witches are now collectively the Law of Cycles' bitch.

Also possibly they have that Doppel thing the phone game introduced.

I hope not. That shitty mobage needs to stay away from canon.

Dead of a genetic heart cindition

She'd probably be dead since she's taken control of by a witch.

What is the most monkey's paw-proof wish?

Are you kidding? It's already canon. For fuck's sake, pretty much everyone's involved, there's no reason for them not to make it canon. Type-Moon made their shitty mobage with the same style canon and it pulled in loads of dosh, they're incentivised to shill the mobage as much as possible.

I figure she grew most distant to Sayaka because she probably wouldn't have been able to stop her from making her wish in most of the timelines, that, or she always ends up making an impulsive/ill considered wish for the sake of 'justice' and then becomes easily disillusioned.

Homura probably just see's her as a lost cause, though she did still save her after Madoka threw her gem away.

Worst part is Homura probably couldn't even kill her to get her out of the way since that would wreck Madoka even more than Mami's death did.

So when are they going to stop making shitty vidya and make the last movie?

It'd definitely be something youd have to write down and then recite to kyuubey so you don't miss anything.

That, or a wish that's relatively simple and/or selfish so that you don't feel emotional guilt or anger about the results. Kyoko had it right in terms of living as a magical girl though, only fighting to keep yourself alive and not going out of your way to try and be a good person and just wear yourself down more like Sayaka did.

Isn't Kyuubey kind of lying about his wish granting powers? In one episode, he states that he can fulfill any wish, but later on he implies Madoka's wish can only be fulfilled thanks to her karmic potential.

I do not know but kyoko is the best mg in the anime.