This kid has more power than all of Sup Forums combined and uses it for the common good

>this kid has more power than all of Sup Forums combined and uses it for the common good
>would be banned by mods for posting on this board for being underage but is somehow more mature than all of Sup Forums combined

It's past your bedtime, (((David)))

>1 post by this ID

slide thread. fuck off you faggot shill. no bump. kys.

>1 post by this ID
Oh look another sage thread

That kid is a fag that wants to piggy back off his dead schoolmates to get his reporting career.

>hey fedex, why do you support the nra?
because our fucking drivers keep getting robbed at gunpoint while they're out delivering your latest shipment of dragon dildos and they deserve to be allowed to defend themselves

Oh you mean this fag?

Keep digging that hole...

/hoggpilled/

>That kid

has anyone verified his age?

This soyboy is probably like 26

>This kid and the bald lesbian were handpicked out of all the other shooting survivors and promised fame and fortune in exchange for parroting the leftist establishments views on gun control over and over in order to further their narrative and establish a foothold in the next generation as well as nullifying any arguments from the right by claiming they’re attacking children and so far both sides are falling for the b8
FTFY

I want to fight him so bad

Sup Forums memed someone into the WH you filthy kike.

Nobody will remember this faggot kid in a week.

Wouldnt be much of a fight

>implying twitter likes and retweets mean literally anything in a world with over 100 million gun-owners in America
The left's delusion will be very sweet in the end.

Shill. Fuck off

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My clout level is insane
Can you say the same?

Eek. Can't Flog the Hogg.

I think this guy and that bald lesbian are doing great damage to leftists.

No he is being used and he is so narcissistic he eats it up. There is an axiom about not believing your own press...one his fifteen minutes of fame is up the flying fickle finger of fate will fuck his freaky fucking face..