Four faggots hid

nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/

Four of those faggots hid. As a former high school teacher I cannot imagine hiding while my kids were being killed. We need teachers to protect these students.

Debbie Wasserman told them to.

Hid, ordered to stand down, what's the difference?
I'm getting sleepy. Nothing to see here.

We had multiple trainings about what to do if a shooter showed up. I told my kids to throw whatever they could at the shooter. 20 science books at the face would deter anyone.

It's fucked up because in the south people used to come to school with gun racks in their trucks outside and it was nothing.
This shows that it's just the fucked up kids nowadays that are doing this shit.

Who cares if they hid. Nothing of value was lost, a fully automatic rifle was taken off the streets and they were able to go home and have a family dinner, they won.

That aint what they signed up for as a protector of the students.

Meanwhile there are teachers that jump in front of bullets to save students. Fuck these people. I'm not saying I'm brave and wouldn't be a pussy but I'd hope it'd cross my mind to try to do something. I'd rather die than living with the fact that I just sat there, armed, while teenagers were getting murdered. That's the kind of shit that would drive me to suicide. Might as well die honorably than with a pistol in your mouth.

Now liberal faggot kids want to take guns away. The indoctrination is complete.

I am not against this btw.

we need to ban assault rifles and stop cutting funding for mental health every chance we get. we also need stronger background checks.

At least where I taught in Louisiana, the kids would be in favor of having more people with guns in school. Around here we all know how to use and respect firearms, and the "GUN FREE" zones are just a deterrent.

That all goes out the window in the real world. If they fear for their lives they either shoot an innocent person or they hid so they don't get shot.

I agree about the mental health funding. It is easy to see the kids that need help, but it is hard to find funding to help them.

Assault rifles have long been banned, sweetie.
Semiautos aren't "assault rifles".

>a deterrent
to what?

What happened to all that " infeared for muh life shit?"
I thought cops were trigger happy killers?
I guess not when they KNOW the perp has a gun

I'm with Shapiro. I think we should institutionalize nutjobs.

To nothing pretty much. I worded that wrong.

>we should institutionalize nutjobs
We used to do that. I remember living in NYC as a kid and then had shut down all the crazy hospitals and these fuckers were just wandering around the city pushing people in front of trains(retarded of you to stand so close anyway but still) or slashing peoples faces. Liberals wanted to 'mainstream' them into society. So glad we moved the fuck out of there and i can enjoy my guns.

>conducts drill in the am
>you know the rest

fair enough

It still baffles me that NOONE took on the shooter.

No it’s not. Republicans just need to leave the ACA, medicaid, and medicare alone. That’s it. Make cuts to defense and repeal the horrible tax scam. Put that money into better mental health.

Ban all AR-15s.

b8

It's all well and good spouting on here saying "If I was at the school when it went down i'd have just shot the shooter!" When 4 men who are trained to do just that cowered in fear. Most normal human beings don't want to shoot and kill others, and get scared in the moment

>flag
lol

americans are cowards. this is nothing new.

1 FAGGOT AND 3 BACKUP FAGGOTS AND YOU WANT MORE FAGGOTS IN SCHOOLS

As a person from a civilized country, I can not imagine having to worry about this sort of thing.

Faggots that have no connection to the kids are different from teachers. Most teachers have a desire to protect their kids and want them to be the best they can be.

I agree that is is weird that Canada does not have this problem.

what a bunch of little bitches

by stronger background checks, do you mean police just doing the job they are paid to do? because people called the police 18 times about the shooter last year. and they called the FBI twice. and all those different people said the same thing, that this fucker was going to shoot up the school

so shut the fuck up you stupid little faggot.

why are cops so shit now

Don't take the easy bait. We all know that something weird was going on in that school. I can't imagine a school that big and nobody taking action to stop the shooter.