Americans

>americans

Mike! Lmfaoooooo

Who is that random truck driver looking ugly cracker in the lower right corner?

US will never be as pozzed as england though. you lot are almost as bad as the swedes. bin that knife and clean your penis for the willy inspector

Amerimutt is my favorite meme of all time

The only reason the amerimutt meme triggers Americans so much is that America was like 99% white 200 years ago, it will always hurt peoples feelings. If you want my honest opinion, the BLACKED threads are more psychologically damaging to people than amerimutt posts, I can promise this to be true.

I made it you piece of shit mongrel

Leave mike alone

d/c kike

mods don't give a fuck do they

Laugh at Americans my friends, you too are all under Jewish ownership and influence without even realizing it.

What does it matter for you if the US was 99% white in the past? You'd still be a lonely freak

mods are mutt niggers, just like you

>defensive genocide

Well it doesn't trigger me, i'm just saying I don't want to be a minority in America, but since you're Canadian I don't expect you to understand that.

You're a minority in many aspects, just not by skin color (yet). What does it matter?

>ameriniggers constantly scream italians are shitskins despite the fact their country is named after one

Poor little shartmutts, you shit on every other country on this website and now you're getting it back 10 times worse.

no you didn't

If the UK is so great then why don't any white people live there?

Nothing really matters to me