IQ tests show that whites are superior to blacks

>IQ tests show that whites are superior to blacks
>IQ tests don't show that jews are superior to whites, it's just that there's a big conspiracy.

wtf?!?!?!

I love Jewish girls.

They are 2% of the population it’s still disproportionate

Jews, Asians, whites. We each have our abilities over the others. For instance, Jews have a lower IQ when it comes to things like spacial awareness, and Asians exceed in this category.

But blacks, they are in a totally different bracket. The don't play the same game.

>jews have higher IQ
prove it

you're ignoring bigger tests showing whites and Jews equal.

no serious anglo ethnonationalist has ever said this, you dumb nigger. chinks are smarter than whites, sure, and so are kikes. we don't want either running our countries into the ground, treating the founding stock as vassals, which is the current state of play. rope yourself, nigger, and have a sage.

this

My iq is above the ashkenazi average and I have autism.
Checkmate JIDF.

Comparing Jews to Whites is a category error. Ashkenazi Jew is a specific ethnicity, while white is a racial group consisting of several ethnicities.

When you break it down to more analogous comparison, some groups of whites are below jews, some are equivalent to jews, and some like White Episcopalians actually outperform jews on IQ tests as well as other testing metrics like ACT etc.

this

>makes fun of race realists for claiming "Jewish IQ supremacy is a myth"
>doesn't post study to prove them wrong

Show me a study which compares the average IQ from Jews from all walks of life all over the globe and compares it to other similarly sample, similarly select racial groups.
>posting skele.jpeg now because I know you won't deliver

If kikes were so superior, they’d be better at obfuscating their role in our destruction. Their hubris will be their destruction.

They don't even need to obfuscate it that much. They just make everyone ignore it instead.

Jews are smart as shit. They're also evil. These are not mutually exclusive traits.

>average IQ in the ethno-state of Israel is 95
I'm tired of this "high IQ" myth

forced massive demogrpahic change is really the only thing that grinds my gears

im happy to accept jewish superiority if they get the fuck out of my country and stop leeching off me

Because it’s not true.

If the jews are so smart, why does israel have an average iq of 95?

>Jews
>human

Lmao everyone knows they’re lizard people you fucking cuck

No one here deny that Jews have a high IQ and can be productive member of the community.

They, however, never feel like they are a part of the community and for them the whole notion of community is a threat to be removed.
This is a problem because this superstructure is one of the thing that made us have a good society and if it is removed, it will all go to the shiter.

I like people. I wish people could live a good live. If it mean Jews have to go live in the Middle East, I say okay.

You do know there is black Jews and Israel want them to leave?

>honor
>empathy
kek, alot of them are afraid of the outside world. niggers, soyboys and roasties chased you into your rooms, and you """"fighting"""" back from behinde your computers. at least half of threads here are /r9k/ tier woman hate threads and no compassion what so ever to anyone