Will Australians eventually turn into Abbos if they live in Australia long enough?

Will Australians eventually turn into Abbos if they live in Australia long enough?

WE NO WHITES WE ABOO YA BASTARDS!

They aren't already?

Can confirm Australians are basically outback niggers at this point.

my centrelink money’s dried up like a dirty gin’s cunt
let’s go rob a servo ay bro

No, not unless they bring a bunch of Papuan and South Indian immigrants over and mix with them.

Papuans are the lowest form of human life
They don’t even look human

Yes. Go to Brisbane and see for yourself. The skin will take time but the sun decay is already affecting everyone's brains. It's the reason we're so dumb. The South is colder but the lack of sun is cancelled out by Melbourne being a progressive stronghold. There's no smart place in Australia.

Cunt Status:
[ ] Well
[X] Sick

Sounds more like the pigs are turning into Ozzies.

They really are. I have friends who did construction jobs up there and they had to have armed guards the whole time and live in a walled compound.

One of them witnessed a murder over a simple disagreement when he had to go into town one day.

lmao

Keep gibbing the gibs to the abbos and absolutely
>be Tassie abbo
>be extinct
>see exponential growth in population now that you don't need a blood test (or family history) to claim you're an abbo and get gibs

You can literally watch this happen over successive generations.

Yeah because race isn't genetic you fucking nigger. Stop being such a bigot.

They already are

a*stralians aren’t white

Another divide and conqueor thread. Are people on Sup Forums so fucking bitter that not when in a nigger or kike mate thread they just naturally turn on fellow whites in anti white threads?

Stop trying to censer the debate of Australian genetics, an*lo.

MFW being Australian is just a disease

No because modern people work indoors and are unaffected by the sun. Thanks to office jobs white skin will conquer the world.

Listen, you're a subhuman shitskin and you'll never be white. Just fuck off to which ever shithole your "people" came from and everyone will be happy

i FUCKING hate these disgusting dirty images saved directly off facebook.

Look at the text, it's fucking dirty

Abbie and native Americans are pretty much non existent
They have weak genes

I want to read more about the pig fighting the cow.