He needed love and he never received it. Some people don't understand that humans...

He needed love and he never received it. Some people don't understand that humans, especially young adults who never receive love and are alone in this world are more likely to stop caring about humans and society. If you look at him he seems empty with no emotions. He doesn't know how to love anybody because he was never loved by anyone.

state-issued gf's when?

He should have died that day.

So, no one gives a fuck about me but I eat it up and keep on going without murdering kids...suck it up, buttercup, you are not a special flower and no one owes you shit.

Who cares he’s not a chad. Literally nobody cares sweetie.

The deputies being shamed as cowardly were the shooters. They were caught on film carrying a bag of weapons from the school. Cowards is a cover story.

He looks like Stifler from American Pie

Everyone's lonely, doesn't mean you kill people

He was bullied at school, presumably by Hogg and co. That’s what this whole charade is all about, its them covering up the fact that they took the piss out of him, and that’s why he went postal

A decaying society is causing this issue.

We're either going 1933 2.0 or 476AD 2.0

for his own sake

Too late user
Four years too late

He was visited by the incompetent cops more than 30 times. He had plenty of attention.

What is he being sentenced with?

Everybody knows this. What's your point?

Littering. They were mainly kikes so

Yeah it's the victim's fault.

When the police are called in a domestic violence case - the male is almost always arrested as women are easily assumed victims.

Attention =/= love you dumb shit.

Well, none of these faggots got shot, so they’re not actually victims, are they? How many of the band now known as ‘bullet for my valentine’ were actually near the shooter?

No idea what you're trying to say. No idea why I bother with this site. You're all mentally ill and unreachable.

t. boomer

I blame Michelle Obama school lunches. Low calories and soy milk build low T faggots, You made these faggots drink whole mile and eat red meat problem solved.

That's the thing...

>He did

okay what the fuck is that? (((Art)))?

Probably because when he posted here you called him a faggot

I'm alone. No Friends, no contact with family and i suffer from PTSD

i would never wanna kill someone just because of that...

Has it really already been 4 years since the story of the supreme gentleman?
Fuck I've been here too often and too long

It’s really very simple. Nine of them got shot, and obviously none of them were killed, therefore not a victim in any other sense than their own mind and media. Qed.
And you could address the rest of it. You might have missed the ‘name my band’ thread, ur I’m pretty sure you’re a newfag, so that would have gone right over your head, even if you did see the thread. This leaves us with my last point... of the cnn scripted fuckers gracing your gogglebox, how many of them were in harms way, I.e. in the same building/floor? I just finished work so I shall look into this.
Oh, btw, you’re a faggot, niggers tongue my anus gas the kikes race war nao

*none

The more you tighten your grip the more school shooters slip through your fingers. Oh well

>He needed love and he never received it.

fry him and end his suffering.

Why didnt he kill himself in the end? His life is over. He's going to stay in prison for the rest of his days. I can understand him snapping and doing what he did, but I don't understand why he would want to stay in this horrible world.

Look at that fucking happa skull shape and unconfident smile. Makes me sick to my stomach

The death penalty is cruel and inhumane.

While I agree with your statement it's very hard to connect with someone who was adopted as they seldom learn the subtle mechanisms of human interaction.

Just take a look at his weird smile, if you tried to rescue this guy he'd probably drag you down with him - that's the unfortunate truth.

>suck it up, buttercup
*tips fedora* How about no, kid?

OP wasn't saying that someone should love him, he's saying the reason for the kid killing people is because he was unloved. Are you saying "suck it up, buttercup" (like a faggot) to someone who already killed people?

Too bad he didn't shoot up shit. Get the fuck out shill. This was a FALSE FLAG. Get it through your head.

I haven't talked to my parents since I was 18 and literally talk to no one except small talk with people at work.
Yet I don't ever think about shooting anyone, just map up brah

man up*

He manned up by shooting a lot of people
>just b urself

He's kinda cute, not gonna lie

If it was really a FF he'd have been killed you retard

give it a time
ahahahahahahah

no
he's saying
FUCK THIS CUNT

"he did"
no he didn't

>kike shoots up shitlib school full of other kikes and niggers
Nothing of value was lost.

can you even believe this was her a few years before?

actually, a fuck ton of people have friends, and lovers, and family, and overall an abundance of love and relationships. You sound like my mom..... fuck you

Are you saying by this post
>I am mentally retarded
?

i'm 29 and i never had a girlfriend, and i dont go out shooting anyone...

his brother Zach Cruz was also FB friends with one of the deceased... whatever that means. What do anons make of it?

>map up
THIS IS SCHOOL SHOOTER CODE FOR SOMETHING, ISN’T IT????

Because you're a fucking leave. Get blown by a dog low T virgin

lee harvey oswald
james holmes
adam lanza
what do they all have in common?
They were all patsies. The real murderer is a hired mercenary group, affiliate of BlackWater

You're a fucking fool to believe any of those people committed the act that they were accused of

whatever...

Hmmmm this explains a lot also I want an answer from tech-savvy anons.

Why you no tell me about metadata? Hmmm

There's nothing wrong with his smile

He looks pretty normal. A bit goofy, but not in a bad way.

He was a diagnosed schizo on SSRI’s like every other school shooter. Should have been institutionalized, but he never was because the police wanted to get those arrest numbers down to look good. Liberals are blaming guns but in reality the school and the police in that very liberal county are what allowed this to happen. We have systems in place to prevent this shit, and liberal goofballs crippled them.

Are they really? Everyone is miserable, some are too brain dead to even notice it within themselves.

Looks familiar

Understandable, but still a loser though.

Plenty of people who have bad childhoods grow up to be successful.

You are not one of them.

He looks like a bug demon. This kid is fucked

And that's exactly why I wish he'd gotten more normies including that fuck that's been all over the news that clearly isn't even a fucking student, I honestly hope it happens more I'm just as tired of society as this kid

It's a tough one.

If it was my kid that had been shot I'd take Cruz and cut his beating heart from his chest.

However I also realise the human brain isn't perfect and that it's responsible for every movement we make and every thought we have.

>smile, buddy, come on I wanna get a nice one of you
>tries to force a smile over the depression

People who don't suffer from a clinical mental disorder can never understand this.

Hear, hear.

Three cheers for the normies that died today, and three cheers for the next bunch to die.

This fuck passed over $800k to kill a bunch of SJW Jewish school kids. I just don't get it.

I'm not complaining. For once we get to actually ask the guy about everything. Because they normally off themselves, we can't get a proper motive.

Do you need to be loved user?

As a social reject myself I know deep down it will not end, even though I've managed to make it to 29 without getting arrested or killing anyone the thought has crossed my mind because I fucking hate society and people. Our society is the shittest fucking society that is only into self service, what feels good at the time, and the latest bullshit tech you don't need. it disgusts me

Just give me your guns!!

It would take a miracle to love me user. I think sharp things should be kept away from me if I live to 40

He closed himself from love and embraced the diabolical instead. There is no greater love than God's love because love is God's nature and not limited by selfishness. And that love is freely available to anyone and everyone. All it takes is to humble yourself and turn to God. We are such miserable creatures that we cannot merit such an amazing gift. So many reject that love and spit on it and then have the arrogance to complain no one cares about them.

Expecting to be fulfilled by other people is unwise. Can you yourself really offer love in a durable and consistent way? No, you can't. You can and should strive to love ("be perfect as your heavenly father is perfect"), but you will fail many times because of your human nature.

>he was never loved by anyone
This is false. He has the greatest love of all facing him, but he has chosen to turn away and ignore it and maybe even despise it.

The fucking normies do not understand how broken they've made those around them, only once they suffer will they realize and only when it's far too late, this isn't a gun problem

I'm sure he's gonna receive lots and lots of love in prison shower.

Perhaps your parents loved you?
Doesn't seem like you understand love at all.
Perhaps that's why you're still 29 and single?

I want to believe

*blocks your path*

>he doesn't realize he killed the 17 kids by acting like this
Hopefully someone will shoot up your childrens school, assuming you aren't a subhuman incel (which you obviously are).

He lost his biological parents then lost his adopted parents. You gotta admit that is pretty hard on a person.

Nah, he was just being a Jew.

Deep down in American society there is an oppressed group that is seething at how they've been held back by society and rejected, it's only in the last 30 years started to boil to the surface, it started with Columbine and continued on but it's only the surface.
If society does not make a change this will happen more often and at a higher pace.

Don't believe you, Muhammed

>He doesn't know how to love anybody because he was never loved by anyone.
He could have just got a dog, or not participated in an MK Ultra program

After the shooting many students were saying they knew it was going to be him. That he was the kind of guy that would to this. When you brand a guy as a school shooter for years, dont be surprised when he actually becomes one.

That love seemed to get him nowhere.

This. How those students treated this kid greatly impacted how he lashed out. It sounds like the kid had no fucking friends, a GF who cucked him and no fucking family to fall back on through it all.
I'd have shot everyone

Honestly no...probably different actor

Not being recruited probably would have helped, pic related

You get this fake news off my board right now!!!

>when is it ok to start blaming god for not stopping this asking for a friend

>This fuck passed over $800k to kill a bunch of SJW Jewish school kids. I just don't get it.
or he was set up so someone else could take it

Instead of looking at real social problems the liberals go straight to the gun grab, talk about not being progressive

Fuck off, Kikeberg.

More like tired and played out, Oh Ho Ho.

Shut the fuck up, autistic faggot. Go neck yourself.