Censor me, your ancestors still fucked other species of humans

Honestly, fuck you Sup Forums
Every time I'm about to explain anything to you, you censor my threads. It's like (((they))) don't want you to know the truth. (((They))) are scared of what Sup Forums will do once it begins to understand the world.

It was our arian ancestors that connected and globalized this world. They went out on boats and started fucking and mingling, they started exchanging a person from a one race community into another one race community. The flood gate is open, there is no going back. You can form your own community, problem solved. Or you can stay in this one. Just realize all you're doing is perpetuating an us vs the other mentality that the elites have been using to control people for millennia. You're literally helping the (((Jews))) you claim to hate. Wake the fuck up. Also, our ancestors have been fucking ever kind of human (other race and species) for at least 30,000 years. Like really, wake the fuck up. Hopefully a few of you can read this and tell me what a dumb cunt I am before I get censored.

Fuck censorship. The "Jews" use it to control us. And the mods are Jews

>our Arian ancestors

We accept the Council of Nicea here, heretic

What are you droning on about zip? Shut the fuck up!

i wish girls that looked like that weren’t retarded. i like that style, but always means that they are brainwashed feminists

You seem annoying and dumb.

I agree, desu

Constructive points, guys.
Please, post charts and graphs showing how dumb the nignogs are compared to us.

>other species of humans

>ancestors fucked Africans
>who they had zero contact with ever

>the average Sup Forums users grasp of science

You're evolving
The Jews are being helped by these blind goys
antifa, blm, nazis, etc they are meant for predictable reactions.
You're right and it is too late for the majority to comprehend it.

>your ancestors still fucked other species of humans
they were fucking all races yes
but they were not bringing the half breed babies back to their homeland
because no one liked half breeds back in the day
> they started exchanging a person from a one race community into another one race community.
they didnt bring the same amount of people from africa like we do now
and the purpose was not make on race
russia only brought one nigger in their history

There's only one species of humans no matter what Sup Forums says. Don't go down to their level.
You bring up an interesting point though, we (Europeans) did mix with sub-species that other races didn't come into contact with. Really makes you think doesn't it? Maybe we shouldn't dilute those genes any further.

wait so let me get this straight
kikes are pushing for one global race , telling us to fuck with 60 IQ niggers and breeding retarded mutts
we are fighting against it we are playing right into their hands ?
is this you in pic related ?

>the average Sup Forums users grasp of human history and geography.
>Go look at a fucking map or read a history book.

Ehhh, thanks. You seem like the 1% of Sup Forums that can create thoughts instead of meme-ing out memes. What's with this Jew elite? As far as I can tell, the mega corps, banks, and Governments by and large control the world, with some influence from powerful and wealthy families and people with this or that resource. Is it just that a disproportionate amount of these people are Jewish, or more to it?

>Thinking the last thousand or two years is all of human history
>No the purpose was mostly for farm equipment and to get that good tea n spices. None the less, the created the global culture that Sup Forums fears.

See my post about science
Yeah, diluted genes are bad. Keep it in the family, that's what my cousin always says.

You used the meme shill pic, so of course you're right, and not the actual shill.

>muh aryan ancestors
>posts chesty canadian mutt
lol

True, the people divided will always be defeated. Sew the seeds of this division along every possible line - race, class, sex. Then divide each individual within themselves by creating 300 genders. Create racial tensions by encouraging homogeneity and globalism and get the fools to confuse their legitimate concern for the loss of their cultural heritage with a blanket hatred for the "other".

>Is it just that a disproportionate amount of these people are Jewish, or more to it?
dont post for a whole nother year normie you didnt lurk enough

i just want to live without niggers. is that too much to ask?

There's a difference between living with other races and having millions of them forced on you by globalist elites - don't let them trick you into confusing the one with the other.

>Every time I'm about to explain anything to you, you censor my threads.
>Nobody wants to talk to you
Thre is a difference, it is not censorship, is just that you're too stupid and boring to talk to

I’m totally open to the idea that our ancestors have been fucking for millennia. I am still against immigration so your point is moot. I want the same control of my country’s borders that the Jews have over theirs

There's a greatly advantageous mutation of a recessive is present in your family fucking your cousin is a good way to spread it long term. Just saying.

>implying I give any more shits about my aryan ancestry than I do about my neanderthal ancestry
>implying every human alive isn't a mutt

>Ancestors start chain of events connecting the world
>Descendants get scared of change
>Cultures come and go, aspects shine and fade, this world isn't and never was constant
>Implying two races could never get along
>Implying our more primitive ancestors didn't live in caves with other species of humans while fucking and being jolly
>How did we devolve?

hurrr he doesn't spend everyday looking at the charts and graphs of how nignogs are stupider. What a normie fag, or course he can't comprehend the secrets of the Jews.
Only so much of this shit I can take...

No, move to a country where your ancestors didn't import them for farm equipment, dumb ass.
Or move to the rural Midwest. Pretty fucking easy, desu

>I wish I was a millionth as smart as this global elite... Planning everything 100s of years in advance.

they started to travel pretty recently compared to the age of civilization
>No the purpose was mostly for farm equipment and to get that good tea n spices. None the less, the created the global culture that Sup Forums fears.
yes but not breeding half breeds
no one liked those types back in the days
>global culture that Sup Forums fears.
pls define what is this

>planning everything 100's of years in advance
These are the time frames we are working with, they play a very long game - at least back to the Pharaoh Akhenaten.

sure, thread was closed, but sure.

We kind of fucked this up when we had people from all over the fucking world come here to do this or that, and started calling it a melting pot. Move to or start a new country. Or keep attempting to start a race war or whatever the fuck the end game is for Sup Forums. All your actually doing is fueling the liberals you hate, and greatly benefiting the Jews, who you also hate.

I'll take your word for it. It's also a great way to have retarded babies. Seems like it didn't work out long term for the royal families of old.

>sure, thread was closed, but sure.
>Implying that's not a tactic to avoid you even more
wew lad, there is a reason we used to doxx faggots like you

>and greatly benefiting the Jews, who you also hate.
how is creating a nationalistic country benefiting the kikes ?