Lets hear it for the boys

Lets appreciate all the cute and sweet anime boys!

Moe boys thread?

That's a boy I could get into!

M-MOE!!

Oh, really :^)

Is that a fucking McElroy reference on fucking Sup Forums?

>Lets hear it for the boys

Did op make a Deniece Williams reference?

Fuck off back to tumblr OP, no one here likes your shitty fujobait

Sup Forums is the most degenerate board

>Ron Damon
The moest

This is the cutest boy in all of Sup Forums. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

I prefer Yurio.

shit taste

Fairy is tsuntsun

His voice is annoying to the point where it becomes cute.

Pic not related, I see.

soft boy

t o m o e
o m o e
m o e

That's not cute. Burn it.

How did a line of figures specializing in Disney princesses manage to make this sleeping beauty so terrifying?

>cute and sweet anime boys
>post an ugly shit

Phitchit is the cutest you uncultured swine.

>Yuuuuuukiiiiiiii

What makes a boy cute, Sup Forums?

If those big doe eyes looked up at you all trusting would your heart not doki doki

Phitchit thread!

This is now a Phitchit thread.

Mochi cheeks, big doe eyes, cow eye lashes, and vulnerability in personality

I don't know.Sometimes you just feel it, you know?

I want to wake up to this smile everyday

D E L E T E

Never seen this show, but I saw a male wearing a Yuri on Ice shirt at school the other day and I was really confused. I thought all of you were fujos, but are you really all just fags?

Fujo here. Don't generalize.

There many male fans of yuri on ice, don't know if they match up percentage wise to fujos.

There are some delusional hetfags that see it as bros being bros

cursed

Do these hetfags happen to exchange clubmate rings with their bros?

There's a mix of both

Best boy coming through

Brothers a cuter though

did Tim Burton colab with YOI?

Best Rabbit

Miyamura > other boys

Who is he?

This looks like if Ryuk were to be a skater.

Male fans of YoI aren't all just hetfags, majority see and already know the show is gay. Most guys I've seen like the romance as much as anybody, which seems surprising but really isn't considering how nicely it's done.

Apparently from reports there were a good number of male YoI fans at the cons as well.

Seriously?

The anime was boring but I still miss him and the granny.

Yeah, who is he? I only know that the costume is from Yuuri Katsuki.

That looks horrifying.

Fujos self-insert to him, so they convince themselves that he's not disgusting.
Many Western faggots like it because they think it's progressive and pro-lgbt.

>that he's not disgusting.
what?

>disgusting
What? He's just drunk in OP's picture. It's cuter in context. You know, if you actually watched the show.

Obsolete

I did watch it though. Why do you whales keep saying that to everyone who criticizes yoi? I actually enjoyed it too apart from Victor and nip Yuuri, and the crappy skating animation in some eps.

This is my favorite anime boy. He may be a scheming, unfaithful slut, but he's my scheming, unfaithful slut and I love him.

Because their arc takes up most of the show and so naturally they're a big reason why many people loved YoI. What I don't get is what exactly is "disgusting" here. Are you really that insecure about people liking some 2d boy?

I like YoI a lot (and I love Victor and Yuuri) but I can't stand the idiotic whales and faggots who instantly jump down the throat of anyone who dares criticise it or dislike any part of it. This is just a really bad fandom, user. I'd recommend you stay clear of it or it'll destroy any enjoyment of the show for you.

So you enjoyed the scraps.

People say it because you're not 'criticizing', you're calling a normal looking character disgusting. 'Disgusting' anime characters are rare and are usually villains, it's just you being biased and triggered by homos rather than being objective. I'm sure all your posts are the same if you get the same response.

In any case, Pig is generic looking at absolute worst and sexy as fuck as his best.

He wasn't disgusting from the start, but "katsudon fatale" and trying to skate like a girl went over the line for me. If you like him then good for you, and ignore what others say about him.

>ignore what others say about him.
Why don't you do the same instead of accusing people of self inserting just because they find him attractive? You can at least fathom that maybe your lack of attraction to men is strongly influencing your opinion, right?

Sorry my opinion triggered you, user. I just stated what I see happening in yoi threads these days.

What you're seeing is people who are sick of hetfags watching a series that is clearly aimed at women and homos and complaining that it's full of things that women and homos find attractive. It's like us watching harems and getting mad about all the fanservice aimed at men, but we don't because we aren't retarded.

False.
Victor would love all the Yuuri's.

>It's like us watching harems and getting mad about all the fanservice aimed at men, but we don't because we aren't retarded.
h e h

Where do you see fujos bitching in threads about soulless harem #3244 being shit because the fanservice is geared towards men?

I agree. I love YOI with all my heart but I'm not so brainless to deny that it has lots of flaws.
Most of the people who get personally offended if you criticize an aspect of the series, are either landwhales who don't know how anime work because they only watch/read stuff with gay in it, or normalfags who don't regularly watch anime so they think YOI is the best Japan has to offer.

Lots of Yoifags in threads always bitch about how the last episodes were written and the awful animation. You seem like one of those fags that try to be "cool" and "not like everyone else, newsflash, people hate you here for liking faggot shit in the first place.

YOI threads were the first to complain about it's actual flaws - like the animation, the pacing, the screentime distribution, the undeveloped secondary characters, the last two episodes, etc. Notice how the people who get jumped on aren't discussing these things and are just calling it disgusting because they don't want to fuck the characters?

Calling harems "soulless" doesn't really help your argument, and it just makes you sound like you don't know what you're talking about. Just because a genre like harem isn't your thing doesn't mean that others can't appreciate it.

But I don't go into threads of shows where I know I won't like then bitch that it's not aimed at me.

Good girl. But how is that related to the topic? I don't get the point that you're trying to make.

The point is that I don't see as much fujos going to threads of shows they don't like then start bitching about things not geared towards them. You implied the opposite.

Are you retarded or do you just have the attention span of a goldfish? It's relevant because

Kek, where are you when Yoifags even overcriticize stuff like museum guide and drama because they ruin the characterization?

But I'm a fujo. I just find Yuuri to be gross and overly effeminate. Yoi still has plenty of better boys to be interested in.

>I just find Yuuri gross and overly effeminate
Not when Fairyshit is in the cast

(You)

Are you blind? Victor is the one with overtly feminine mannerisms, not Yuuri. Even channeling a woman for eros didn't make him girly, it was like 2 seconds of acting like a seductress at the start, the rest of the time he ranges from chubby boyish nerd to manly dom who pulls ties and leads dances.

Those are paranoid retards. I see stuff like the museum as snacks meanwhile we wait for the real deal.

>they think YOI is the best Japan has to offer

Thinking about this, not bad at all beacause people could run into shit like re zero or eromanga.

It's the behavior that irks me, not the looks. Same reason why I could never get into Free.
I agree, Victor is pretty meh too.

Fairy doesn't act effeminate though. You would be retarded to think that (ignoring looks completely) Pig acts less effeminate than Fairy.

Don't have bias towards either character, just pointing out a fact.

You don't have to like the characters but you seem god awful at understanding characterization so if you're going to waste time in a thread about a series you don't like, you should put more thought into your arguments.

Memes and shit fanbase aside, Re:zero still had it's moments. Dunno about Eromanga though, I haven't seen it.

I bet you retards think that he'd make a better MC too.

>have different taste in characters
>reeeee you just don't understand them
Ok. Also I already said here that I enjoyed YoI, so stop putting words in my mouth.

Well, Victor isn't that feminine either. He still act gentle and confident most of the time. Bet that user said Yuuri effeminate because he has shy personality and blushing sometimes. If anything, Guang Hong should be the overly effeminate character. Girly appearance, girly personality.

No, I don't mean you don't 'understand the characters' in the sense that they're 2deep4u, I mean you don't seem to understand how basic character traits like effeminacy are conveyed.

No I don't think that, you dumb fucking landwhale. Holy shit, how insecure do you have to be to put words like that in my mouth just because I defended one aspect of a character you don't like?

You have overall shit taste so I expected it.

I said in one of my previous posts that I like Victor and Yuuri, which you clearly do too since your kind of delusion can only come from a rabid BaldFatfag. You really are a special kind of drooling retard.