The US border wall is under construction in Calexico

the US border wall is under construction in Calexico.
the old fence made of scrap metal is being replaced by a 30 foot metal bar wall on a 2 mile section of the New River.

sandiegouniontribune.com/visuals/photography/sd-pg-border-wall-construction-begins-in-calexico-20180223-photogallery.html

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/e-verify
liveleak.com/view?i=14f_1279854373
psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/lucky-number-7/
archive.is/QKmJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B...b.....but Trump will never build the wall

Funny to see that shills are ignoring this thread

that's ok.
we'll be the first ones to see the construction materials of Trump's new wall. it's the metal prototype one you can tell from this image

It's like they want to be deported.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHESSKEKS DRUMPFFF

there is also construction work on both sides of the border to create a bridge at the New River border as a secure port of entry.
this is replacing the smuggling network through the New River into the US

bump

Your generation are the ones building this wall, and it will be my generation that will tear it's remains down.

Your grandkids will be brown lol

lol that cant be the US side. What a dump

Lol cartels probably are deeply invested with the contractors

>after more than a year 0,05% of the wall is made
>mexico is not going to pay for it

b-but we did it Sup Forums r-right?

reddit spacing. Uses the term "lol"
>You have to go back

>he is telling the truth how to reply fuck
>h-he is baiting, RIGHT hahaha I did it

not true, senate wont fundraise this wall, theres no money.

the border patrol needed new walls for years at these same drug trafficking areas. now they can finally replace the old wall and they're building Trump's wall there.
when these smuggling zones are under control the cartels will have to find a new weak spot, but eventually the wall will be continuous

You are not going to win this. You know it and I know it.

Which wall is it going to be again?

>for the love of god, please stop writing
>y-you can't win this!

I would like to see your sweating 56% face so much

post non-meme flag

you and what demographics?

liberals don't breed, blacks abort as much as they don't, and browns are getting the boot, meanwhile conservatives are having a bunch of kids each, and gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative outside of the snowflake SJW's on social media

from the metal bars seen in the wall construction photos

>the cartels will have to find a new weak spot
There will be no way in. Coast guard takes care of the gulf and oceans with drone scouts and interceptor ships. Then its simply a matter of stopping what traffic tries to enter from the north.

it's 2 miles of new wall.
we have to wait for the rest

that one is pretty futuristic looking

My generation will still be fighting age when you faggots grow up.
We're going to kill you without remorse.

what's wrong with "lol" you faggot?
kek is a gay ass Warcraft term used only by drooling frogposting underage faggot nigger kike scum

>spurdo 4evR

Never written that before. And its 62% Every little bit helps.
>You can't win this

so they aren't actually building THE wall, just replacing the inefficient obsolete fence.

No one under 60 uses "lol". A boomer got loose and is wandering around unsupervised. Call the wranglers.

BUILD THE WALL
FUCK THE JEWS
EAT THE POOR

magyar cigány

Oh, byoutiful

>what's wrong with "lol"
Fucking newfags

that's all we can tell from the first stages of construction.
because of the high drug trafficking through the New River and the new port of entry the wall will probably be a border enforcement zone with multiple barriers

How exactly will the wall fix this problem ? you know , the main source of illegal immigration, THE FUCKING AIRPLANE ?!?!?!?!?!

lol. this post of yours replying to
makes me feel the feels for this reason. idk how old either of you are, but clearly this OP is older. and young OP is God knows what made up pronouns and adjectives.

Older gen wall builder and Patriot, your work is safe. Young gen delusional psychotic, i can promise you "The Wall", and "Trumpism" policy beliefs are here to stay FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.

>pic related, for lots of of reasons

>t. 30yo white male born and raised in TN

Are you ready for what's coming next?

uscis.gov/e-verify

Next step turrets

well good..
do you know exactly where the entrance is? You down in socal?

too late white devils.

guess we gotta ban assault planes now dixie bro.

>replace a wall already there not working on the holes

so basically you gonna run out funding or stop and were gonna the same holes,just we new walls to give an appearance of a new wall.

>too late white devils
You're not Mexican

it is completely unrelated to the trump wall.

18 thousand illegals a year go through this -not a hole-

you ever heard about Working in the Gray Zone ?

too late for what? deporting a clear minority?

you literally recolonized those states.

the port of entry will be at the bridge they are building where the New River crosses the border.
this is by Calexico

>fix that hole work on the missing section instead of working on section already made that is just replacement, leaving to more gaps

come one now this kinda sad

just ban everyone- give visas only to top tier scientist who are native Europeans that's it. Everyone else is literally banned from the US

Okay but why would he choose the weakest wall design? Pretty dumb to build wall that someone can saw through...

you and your fucking La Raza supremacists are going to keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing, until you turn peaceful US Patriots into the USA version of the bloodthirsty Burmese monks.

>vid link related you oxygen stealing waste of atoms

liveleak.com/view?i=14f_1279854373

>Implying that Everify won't wipe out 90% of the problem

We are not sure what is being built on the stretch. We will have to wait and see.

Read your sentence again. Now say it out loud. Doesn't make sense does it. Have no idea what you are trying to say, besides shill.

oh no

>fix a that hole, then move on and work on the missing sections instead of working on a already functional sections, your basically just doing replacements for an an existing semi-functional barrier, and instead you should work on making the fences on the shits part or the non-function barriers first in order to create no gaps, while you working on the already placed part

forgive me CSA bro, but i'm gonna check myself bc i've never gotten digits. and to get digits on that pic from NBF, that is a real quote, and i just found it, and i just found link related about 7 numerology. BLESSED.

psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/lucky-number-7/

>pic related from article

This is the Agenda 21 map. Not yours

why not take the 'British north america' too. There is plenty of Oil in the arctic.

But if you analyse this closely, Canada is a one big blue state. It would be hard for a conservative to win Presidential elections. Northern state would out vote the south every time.

Coloradian here, please god let them take Pueblo. It is a shithole.

believe me, TN Presidents were some of THE BEST. best state in the Union.
>pic related

Its a non functioning area. 18,000 a year run through this part of the "barrier." It is a first priority.

Get your fucking TPP faggot NWO shit off this board. Fucking kikes

give me a quick run down, will this protect arizona and new mexico along with texas, or is this a cuck wall.

we do this (pic) + ban everyone Visa except the scientist from Europe

It's easier to cut through concrete than steel.

There's literally no wall that's impossible to penetrate. But for the average mexican, that will be enough to atleast slow them down enough for border patrol.

The metal might even be touch sensitive, why not electrify it?

what is a shovel for 300
what is a team of mining engineers building a tunnel with rails for 1200
What is a acetylene torch for 600
What is a desprete mother fucker with a sledge hammer and hand tools for 2000

I wonder if redhat is involved.

Woke Sup Forumslets know it's all about firewalls that will prevent american citizens from accessing the internet in a free manner.
Ajit is just preheating the seats.

It's interesting, really.

The easiest and quickest wall to get over. Toss 60ft+ rope or cable over that nice smooth round top. Pull rope through bars. Throw back over. Pull rope through bars again. Attach to atv. Get pulled up one side and lowered on the other. I just beat the wall and a special force team in under 2 minutes.

Fuck man the shills are all over this thread. Guess the wall is a hard trigger.

>the jews did this

are you kidding me? mexican a greatly having lots of kids, and this is a good thing, and these newer genz generations and later oh hispanics will be voting democrats

trump era will be over by 2020. you little reublicans had your last squeal

Nice.

Deep state is about to die.

Learn here what you can do to help speed up their demise:
archive.is/QKmJY

Please share that link everywhere.

>Construction has begun on a two-mile stretch of border wall in Calexico, on the border with Mexicali, Baja CA.

Is this a fucking joke?

>Women
Wrong

>Dreamers
Yeah, so?

Wish I had a fucking Assault Gun, because honestly a car isn't gonna do it

Mexican/Hispanics/Trump, all need to be capitalized.
>School much?

What is the wall will have censors and patrols.

In case they cuss right?
How do you hire people to patrol 2k miles of desert?
With out rupturing the government?
You can't its a retarded idea focus on real issues and not the symptoms
retard

Appears to be a double fence with patrol in the middle. Ground censors outside. Full details haven't been released.

>average Mexicans can come close to affording ATVs
And you're already wrong, kiddo.
>Also ignoring that the fulcrum is 20 ft. in the air and would force the back wheels of an ATV off the ground, forcing it to only rely on half its wheels for power
ATVs are weak enough as it is. Need a proper automobile.
>Also ignoring that ATVs and automobiles make substantially more noise than not having a vehicle at all
Which defeats the whole purpose of crossing the border undetected. In contrast, right now, if someone is detected somewhere where there is no wall, they can just speed on along, so tracking them down isn't worth the energy, even if border agents detected them near the border.

Now, they're going to be stuck at the border for 10-15 minutes, giving border agents time to respond.

No Conan photoshop yet?

what is things that won't work against this wall for 100
what is foundation for 300
what is foundation for 1200
what is steel for 600
what is steel for 2000

Your daily double: gas the kike shills

Obviously you are not American. If you were and knew the geography, you would realize how stupid that comment was.

What's the point of that wall when you can just walk through it?

This is the real world bud
Non of that shit will work.

So you think a wall will stop some one who is willing to walk across a desert?
You need to understand all this shit is ,is a distraction to stop you looking at real issues.
Instead your getting all pissed off over symptoms

Why even go over it when you can just pass the drugs to someone on the other side through the openings between the poles?

not funny hans.

Please explain how the US would deal with huge amounts of extra Federal employees gaining retirement points every single day.
Please endow me with your knowledge on the US budget, GDP

You are kidding right? Those are prototypes. (Or since you're retarded, "examples.")