When the new South African president tries to take white farms, will there be any white resistance...

When the new South African president tries to take white farms, will there be any white resistance? Would any foreign countries back the whites in a civil war?

they dont even back whites in any country... So it will be horrific...

There is 4 million of them and I bet a lot of them have been planning. There were tons of volunteers from all over the world in many of these white african conflicts so I imagine they will be fine.

I don't know, SA has a shit load of minerals that a lot of countries would want.

We are ready

This is my biggest fear and it will most likely happen. Some countries will come "help" us but only for access to our resources.

Seems like a fair trade to me. Survival for access to resources

Why don't we organize like Muslims do and set up channels to funnel foreign volunteers into SA like they do for jihadists to Iraq and Syria?

If terrorists can do it, why not us?

VOC incoming, all your spices and diamonds are ours, and we will exterminate the negros, grant you a boerevrystaat on the cape.

There probably will be resistance, but I doubt there will be a civil war. I also doubt that any other countries will get involved.

If it comes down to it I have complete confidence in the ability of the whites to win, picture related

Is southern Namibia a suitable support area for the coming war? It's mostly Afrikaans, but how are the areas adjacent to it in South Africa?

If their whites go to someone like Russia, yeah sure.
It's in chink and sandnigger interests to have niggers rampage around or they don't care
and NATO is an alliance of anti-white jew'd shitholes that has literally never ever done anything beneficial to whites

South Africa will go down to the prime example of cultural enrichment. Your death might safe us.

I hope its the US who sides with the whites and puts the country back in the hands of the whites, exile the blacks to a black ethno zulu state, whatever ones survive whats coming.

(((America))) will never side with whites, if anything we'd be bombing them

>I hope it's the US helping whites
name ONE TIME IN HISTORY AMERICA HELPED WHITES LMFAO, YOU UNDERAGE MUTTBURGERS DESERVE CURB-STOMPS

Probably since Suidlanders is the largest civil defense group in the world

>name ONE TIME IN HISTORY AMERICA HELPED WHITES LMFAO, YOU UNDERAGE MUTTBURGERS DESERVE CURB-STOMPS

First and second world wars spring to mind, though they didn't get out of bed until we had softened up the enemy for them

>gets his ass handed to him because he's a perpetually-shit-at-war anglomutt who can only fite turd worlders
> runs off
>"h-hey ameriac we s-softened these g-guys...
>*sirens*
> RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
lmfaao

>helped whites
>by saving jewish bolshevism and destroying Europe
t.anglomutt

Stay jelly, Australia

why is some fucking PAKISTANI talking to me about WW2k, that's what I actually want to know

He said whites, not (((whites)))

if a resistance starts, i'll fly in

this
that

to do what?
there's whites in africa who fought actual wars before you, then there's some fucking chinkstralians that lost a war to emus, and will most probably just become a chink vassal in the next 10 years without any resistance

Why is the von Trapp family talking to me about WW2? You guys surrendered a year before the war even started!

i'll shoot at coons, thats what i'd do.

don't assume i haven't been to war.

It was the USA who was financing and supporting the fall of appartheid and who armed the Mugabe and put sanctions on Rhodesia.

"You'd be surprised. Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight might start in 12-24 months. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen, it's a matter of what and when, not if.

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win. I'll post my shit here regularly so you guys can get a first person taste of the Race War once it begins."

I'll try to find some way to help you guys. There's got to be someplace I could send money to that wont give it to niggers.

here's a better question. Would you join white farmers in a guerrilla warfare against the SA government. Would you travel thousand of miles and help them defend their farms ?

The Problem will not the blacks but rather (((foreign influence)))

no because they voted to give it all away