Family Tree Thread

Been awhile since I've seen the last one of these threads. Family Tree thread.

Here is the template.

No.

I never do these because of the lack of info on my Dad's side of the family.
Question though, if all the great grandparents on your mom's side are Polish why the Nazi Flags? they were only occupied for like 6 years.

I just did the NatSoc flags to make the tree look more interesting pretty much, and partly because my great grandfather fought for them.

Kom hem svenska man, vi var babylonier och skit.

murican education i think

Ah, gotcha. I have a semi similar situation on my moms side as well, my Great grandfather spoke fluent German and when the Nazi's invaded Poland he helped the SS and Wehrmacht, pretty sure Him and my grandfather along with the rest of the family were registered Volksdeutsche

I'd probably want to learn Swedish before coming. But I am considering it. I've visited my family there before and it's much nicer than kike-merica.

>JIDF

sage, move along fag

>muh heritage
Fucking new worlders man

woops, wrong thread sorry guys

Tits or gtfo

I'm not a girl. I just have faggy long hair.

its your Swedish heritage you massive fucking faggot.
t. Dansken

I'm not ethnically Swedish.

Stop being a trans wannabe fag and get a haircut

My long hair is the only thing that makes girls notice me, so I'm keeping it long. It also helps minimize how shitty my Dinaric chin is.

They only notice you for virtue signalling points because they think you are transitioning. Get a haircut, my dude.

I've had girls offer to fuck me before because of it. No one thinks I'm transitioning.

Unless you're in a metal band get a haircut, hippy!

Everyone does. You just don't realize it.

Maybe I'll start a metal band.

Fuck this is embarrassing

No, most people just think I'm goth or I like black metal.

Aka a faggot.
The only way anyone will ever think you are not a sissy soyboy is if you legit are in a metal band. Even then, it's still borderline. Cut your hair.

>malaysian
>south indian
?

Get a haircut you faggot.

My hair is really nice and aryan af; I'm not cutting it.

Called it, you look like a chick

That looks like a woman with an adams apple. Get a haircut.

I blocked out my face, all you can see is my hair.

damn eat some green beans and get a bigger neck twiggy boi

If you ever go to prison shave your head.

also you have nice hair

>not knowing about the tamils living in malaysia
get a hold of your diaspora pajeet

For real though

full finn mongol rape baby

From what we see, you are a cuck sissy boi

Don't know much about father's side of the family, but p sure this is roughly correct

You are just jealous of my aryan hair, you 56%er.

I will for sure.

Ty.

Are you pic related?

Seriously, why it's always so difficult to find a solid ancestry line in these threds? Are Sup Forumsacks really so diverse?

Nah, my cheekbones are much bigger.

Look now the neets are hitting on you. You don't look aryan. You don't look like a metal fan. You could probably pass as a goth but they're all sissy boys anyway so why would you want that if you weren't one yourself?

>so why would you want that if you weren't one yourself?
I like a lot of goth music, so I reckon I kind of am one?

It's the opposite of Aryan for males to have women's hair. Long hair is a problem in battle and while doing hard labor. Only women grow their hair long.

Get a hair cut, faggot

It's mostly Americans who have mixed heritage, which is to be expected

Wotan has long hair.

With your ancestry I wouldn't go around callign people 56% especially not since you're hiding like a bitch behind a meme flag. And we're not jelous we're giving it to you straight since we don't know you and have no vested interest in preserving your little fee fees like your friends or family do.

cbf with tree, but both parents/grandparents Italian

1 germanic great grandfather, but don't know from where (could be Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Britain or Scandinavia)

1 Spanish great-great-great grandfather, and a few greek great-great-great-great grandparents, and fuck knows what else.

There have been zero manly goths. Cut your hair and get a gym card.

You're not a god though. You're more of a lady boi.

I wrote great so much the word started to look funny and sound like 'greet'

Wanna be my gf? Also post tits or gtfo

Yeah, it may work in mythology, but back in the say, only kings, gods, and females had long hair because they didn't participate in battle. You sure as hell don't look like a king nor a god.

Tranny cuck got BTFO

>not since you're hiding like a bitch behind a meme flag
It says in my tree that I live in America.

>With your ancestry I wouldn't go around callign people 56%
My 100% slavic ancestry?

>we're giving it to you straight
Well, I have girls approach me and offer to fuck me because of it, so it's working.

>There have been zero manly goths.
Peter Steele was Chad af.

>get a gym card
I'm planning on doing that.

No.

There were plenty of warriors back in pagan times who had long hair. You can also tie it back.

>Wotan has long hair
And could carry >80 lb of armor, ride horses, fuck as many women as he could find, kill enemies on sight, use thunder strikes, be immortal.... you get my point? just having the long hair doesn't make you him or even close to him, specially because he was a God, stop acting like a faggot or at least get /fit/ so you don't look like a wannabe trans

QUEBECKED

Then tie it back, you fucking sissy bitch

Im actually a Nova scotian separatist so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Beat this you fags

>My 100% slavic ancestry?
Alright, I'm not saying you're le 56% but since when are Scots Slavic?

Well, other than the distant Scots. My mom's family just considers themselves 100% Polish, since the Scots came so long ago and assimilated really quickly.

Où est la poutine :DDD

you inspire me to do more research on mine. :D

also, i am u106 :D we are kin!

Indeed we are! Looks like your gggg... grandfather traveled west while mine traveled to the east.

Alright if people in America think that a man is transitioning to a tranny just because he has long hair then Yellowstone can't erupt soon enough.

Axis Masterrace reporting in

Nice, did any of your grandparents or great grandparents fight in WWII?

Don't listen to these jelly cunts, m8. Sluts love long hair.

100% nigger here

bump

Hey bro :)

holy fuck mods do your job

no one uses bant
why should we

wtf, finns breed with Roma?

>Mustalainen
go away sir