Female main character doesn't show up till the 2nd half of the story

>Female main character doesn't show up till the 2nd half of the story.

What other series does this?

>the 2nd half of the story
She's been around for like 2/3 so far, and the manga doesn't look close to an end at all.

One Piece.

>2nd half
>one piece

>What other series does this?

Berserk

She debuted in chapter 18 and we're well into the 40s now, not counting the chapter renumbering.

Man I hope the mangaka doesn't fucking die midway to the series.

Im more curious to know which series have the first girl already in a deep relationship(not necessarily romantic) with another man(not family) maybe since young

She's best girl indeed.

She is amazing. Also 5 star heroine/rival.

Her interactions with Tatara are funny as hell. Can't wait to see her in the anime.

What's the name of the manga?

Ichigo 100%

Dancehall e Konichiwa

I dont understand why she would let her call her "chii-chan" right off the bat. Was it to impress the sengoku pair?

Ballroom e youkoso

Yeah something like that, later on he calls her Chii-chan all the time and she's okay with that.

All 9 of them showed up in the first 10 years.

Fuuka if you consider 2.0 to be the heroine.
I miss 1.0

I do. It's pretty crappy and if I can't find enjoyment in it, no one else should be allowed to.

Careful with that edge bro. It's an amazing manga with beautiful art, It managed to get ne interested despite not giving any shit about dancing in general.

Fuck off

> Careful with that edge
He's a faggot, but he's not being edgy.

Wanting somebody to die because he/she doenst enjoy any of her work isnt edgy?

Watched/read it for Shizuku, stayed for Chinatsu.

That didn't even register with me, honestly. People tell each other to kill themselves every five seconds.

She was teasing him there, it's supposed to be a joke. Later on when they become closer to one another they do it naturally.

I want to protect that smile

Yeah and it's even a shitty one too. What's up with that?

Farnese is the new heroine but Casca was definitely the heroine for the first part. Once she'll be healed she will qualify as one again.

I want to protect and kiss that forehead.

Thanks Janitor-senpai.

I mean it's not like the name was mentioned previously in the thread,any of the pictures were special enough for reverse image search to pick up something or any of the names mentioned are unique enough to figure it out.

If this was bait so you could have a free ban: con-fuckin-grats. I am literally so annoyed over this shit I am giving you full permission.

You guys are ok

That and Chinatsu's is Chizuru's hardcore fan so she share the same nick name as Chizuru is her wet dream, lol.

Smile status: Protected.

This is more likely actually. She always wanted her hair long just like hers, I also hope she lets it go during the finals as she looks absolutely stunning.

>she lets it go during the finals
Not sure if the judges will allow that or not.

this is why it's not selling

axe soon

>people give this manga a 'Romance' tag
>MC has no crush, no girl likes him

author shooting himself in the foot

Are you blind he can't stop blushing whenever Shizuku is around.

He can't stop blushing whenever any girl is around.

He can't stop blushing when Sengoku is around

>yfw they would have won the tournament but is disqualified because of Chii-chan's sexhair

>What other series does this?
Natsume Yuujinchou.

Grand Blue, if we assume the Chinatsu of Grand Blue will be that series main heroine.

Genshiken; the main heroine doesn't even appear until Nidaime.

waiting for best chi

>Chinatsu of Grand Blue
Are we behind the raws and she didn't show up yet? Because i don't remember anyone by that name there.

all the good ones

MOST BEAUTIFUL