Soooo. Why exactly do is pedophilia wrong again?

Soooo. Why exactly do is pedophilia wrong again?

Nothing as long as they consent to it

Sup Forums is so fucked. I'm leaving this site for the rest of my life

Nobody wants some creepy old fuck banging their 14 year old daughter

Pedos detected

Must be drumpftards

Ugh ikr -.-

Pedophilia is wrong but hebophilia or whatever it’s called 14-16 years old is fine since they have already sexually matured

unironically kill yourself

For fucks sake, if you are trying to troll, at least do it good.

pedo are usually fags rapists, it's degenerate and satanic
behind the pedo fetishes there is no such thing as love but a desire to break and soil what is pure and they are cowards for they only lure/attack children who are not mature enough, not strong enough to defend themselves or see through the lies
TL:DR : pedos must hang

K. See you next happening thread.

The founding fathers seemed okay with it

You seem upset

>inb4 catholic pedo priests
They are not bound to go to heaven either, and they should be shot
if you're not religious it doesn't change anything, it's a morale question

not really, are you a pedo?

I would be okay with that if the girl's father married her off to somebody. If we say it's okay for girls to fuck at 14 in the USA now, you would never EVER be able to marry a qt virgin. It would be especially bad for the next generation too.

If you don't know by now,

Please do

Fun fact.
Most paedophiles are sane human beings, they know that their fetish is wrong and refuse to act upon it.

The people you see abusing children are just sociopaths in general

You don't understand it could give PTSD to children. I would know I exprienced it myself. When I was between 11-13 I was harassed by a girl who was 16-17. She was in the cheerleading team and would sometimes grab me and shove my body into hers and just hold me there saying stuff like ''naaw your cute'' but deep down I knew it didn't feel right. A few times she would find me near the gym area and would shove me into the janitors locker room and then she'll proceed to harass me in the dark room behind closed doors while she stipped herslef quickly and stary dry fucking me and even force my face towards her private area. I was really stressed. I hadn't even properly learned how to fap with my dick at the time, but it was scary. She scared me. Don't fall for the pedo thing.

ffs Sup Forums

>why is pedophilia wrong?
>2018
>still asking questions and not allow personal choices regarding ones sexuality

ain't nothing wrong with necrophilia also we should allow all paraphilias here in the western world because minorities shouldn't be discriminated.

Because kids are dumb, exploitable, and whatever you do to someone when they're a kid will have lasting effects on them. If you fuck a kid, they're more likely to end up as pedos themselves and the cycle continues. Yes kids mature at different rates, if you wanna argue the age of consent to be lowered slightly, then sure.