Tsurezure Children

Do girls like these even exist on real life? Where do i find them?

She is what I would call a "Toned Down Yandere"

There are lots of them if you look hard enough

I seriously doubt that.
>YFW you're cutting romcom cuz you feel like shit after too much of it
>Years go buy
>Another romcom is all the rage
>Try it out
>It's fucking hilarious and cute
>Crops are 11/10
>But you still feel like shit after reading it

You've got to have a highly-developed secure society where such a hardcore tease can feel safe enough.
Or just replace safe with sexually constipated like nips.

>cute
>tease
>adorable voice
They don't in this mortal plane.

Well, teases do exist, it's just they're not as pure and harmless and Minagawa-san.
Although how filthy 3D meatbags can even compare to begin with?

Okay, that page was retarded.
Self-loathing is well over the top.

>being mean to Nashimoto
rude

Well sorry, her getting of the hook was a bit too stretched.

He's going to fuck up bad and kansai slut is gonna end up on some chad D, right?

Yes

Minagawa get out.

Yes, any woman who dates YOU

If you are in a position to ask such questions and they are going out with you, the woman obviously enjoys holding you in the palm of her hand.

Don't expect things to remain good or last long though.

it is just me or the manga got more sexual

They exist, but they only tease you to keep you interested. They either already have boyfriends and want you as a backup plan, or they just like to fuck with sorry betas.

That's some dark outlook Sup Forums.

kys ntr fag

>Pain is an excellent teacher.

See I just automatically assume the worst scenario.

So you all watch this show\read this only for crops, right?

Did she really kissed Furuya or no? Can't really tell either by looking at the manga or anime. That guy already has some severe case of intense blue balls from the constant teasing.

I read it because it's cute.

Well, first you need to get out of Sup Forums.
Can you do that ?

But doesn't rift between something this cute and 3D make you suffer?

>underestimating Motoyama
Once he falls in love with kansai chick,i highly doubt it. Then again,he's an otaku

I just caught up, holy shit

Fuck my highschool years. How was I supposed to find a gf when every one of them was a two-faced bitch?

She's just building up for an ultimate release to chain up potentially successful male for life.

The sexual tension part is the charm of making a manga about High School romance. Everyone went through it.

>YFW drill-haired bitch worsened senpai condition by being selfish and needy

Okay last one I swear

No, I've hit acceptance stage long ago. . Love is a two way street and something's got to give.

Hence why the relationship in OP's image does not work for long. Women like her paradoxically want the man to have a will, but to be able to direct the will at whim, because feeling clever is what make these people thrive. Unfortunately, most men who fall in the category also does not have the will or will violently suppress their frustration until it explodes. It's a dom sub relationship where nothing is discussed and no safeword is approved. It's not a good mix.

Relation of the teasing type that actually works is Takagi-san because there's a reinforcement of affection.

Still can't believe Umaru is being memed as insufferable.

>Takagi-san
I was told there was NTR.
>Unfortunately, most men who fall in the category
W-what about m-men who just take teasing too p-personally and fuck off?

>W-what about m-men who just take teasing too p-personally and fuck off?
then you get treated like a child. It doesn't matter whether you were in the right or not, but you will be treated like a child.

I just like the imouto NTR, the pain she feels as her brother is slowly taken away from her gets me hot

>but you will be treated like a child
But how would one know if he already fucked off and why would he care at this point?

>Everyone went through it.
Where do you think you are?

I dunno man, why the fuck are you asking a random stranger on the internet?

Maybe he meant through manga?

Ok, college.

The amount of virgins in college was staggering.

Fair point, I'll stop now.

I'm pretty sure the "sexual tension" part slowly grows into "quiet despair" and then into "indifferent acceptance" for most of Sup Forumsnons here.
You can only keep up the tension edge for so long.

Truth to be told i don't think i have a right to say something for myself since i have never experienced romantic love before,
but relationships like that ain't that bad and weak/or either shallow,as long as the man has his resolve strong enough to determine what the girl's thoughts were,i think they will be fine.Love and affection are also an important factor,so that misunderstandings won't be able to destroy the bond a couple has for each other

Fucking curtains man

A relationship like Minagawa/Furuya is doomed to fail early. In fact, it's the one that is the most in peril among all of them. To have a misunderstanding and "break up" suddenly like phone couple (don't remember their names) can always be fixed, but if the girl only enjoys bullying the man and if the man doesn't decide to take matters in hand, both will get bored, or even annoyed, and love will die out faster than you think.

Their relationship pisses me off the most. A small part of me wants her to find a real nigga and cuck the other faggot.

>,as long as the man has his resolve strong enough to determine what the girl's thoughts were
As I said, most men in this kind of relationship don't.

if the understanding and will were balanced, you will have relationship with bantz.

Only one sided relationship that work is the one with the class rep and the delinquent girl. The class rep is bluntly honest in affections and disapproval so the mental pressure isn't being internalized as dishonesty by the girl.

I knew one.

but she wasn't in to you and therefore its the same thing as not existing.

It's not even one-sided, delinquent wants nothing but to be dominated by Akagi. She's just tsundere, which is balanced out by Akagi's blunt direct approach.

It takes longer than that for a lot of people.
What's staggering to me is the number of people who have relationships with little to no romance or sex simply to keep up appearances. I dare say that the majority of couples I've known have been shams, with only a handful of gems.
One more reason that manga characters are more fun than real people

>people are shallow and stupid
More news at 11.

Sure they do,but not in this universe

>NTR
There's none and there'll be none of it. Read the spinoff when they're married.

Takagi-san is for hardcore, rough, sweaty, hand holding

>That 3rd right panel smug

The world will never know

>The waves are calm.
They never calm when it matter!

Did her dad hide her from rival mob in another country?

>reinforcing "women are crazy during period" stereotype
Nice.

Since they torment Kana so much - Chiaki should extend a helping hand and save her from them for at least nine months.

>shams
But why?
Instagram?

Why do you think?

I want a manga all about these two.

There needs to be more dere chapters of them.

>scowls at him when he wakes up
Toda is more tsun than i thought.

The sea is filled with water my friend,and it'll only fuck shit up if you ain't as calm as it is. As long as you're smooth enough,just like my nigga Furuya there,for once the sea itself would yield to you Not as smooth as Akagi or Lovemaster though

>Do what you must,i have already won

>gets worried when checking his temperature
So cute

Why is Kamine so slutty?

It's definitely runs in the family.

The tsun's the best part but the dere's the big payoff.

3d is always pd. Fuck off.

What is it about this girl that makes my heart do this to me?

AUTISM

Takagi-san done _JK_

>she's the ideal 2D girlfriend
>you keep telling her your love and pretends she just too dense answering

I really want more tender loving moments with these two.