What is this face trying to convey

Disappointment in your penis size.

That she's passed on. That this child is no more. That she has ceased to be. The she's expired and gone to meet 'her maker. That she's a stiff. That bereft of life, she rests in peace. That if you hadn't nailed her to her backpack she'd be pushing up the daisies. That her metabolic processes are now history. That she's off the twig. That she's kicked the bucket, that she's shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible. That this is an ex-child.

She's just pinin' for the fjords

An intense desire for headpats.

When you receive headpats, you're receiving pats from every head that hand has ever patted.

Always remember to wear a hat.

But user, she a god now

Washing your hands is something that people generally do.

Wait so I just finished her goodbye episode. Is this really the end for her? I actually teared up at the scene too. Fuck.

Leave before you get spoiled. It's gonna happen, maliciously or not, if you stay around the threads before watching everything.

the need to bust a move

That 'no' doesn't mean 'no'

You can't wash away a headpat with mere soap! The more you perform headpats, the better you become at them. It's muscle memory. In this case, all of the headpats you've done in the past accumulate and eventually what you feel is a totally normal headpat will take all reasoning away from the headpatee. She will just stand there in front of you with an ecstatic expression , drooling away and softly moaning with each headpat you do.

So you're gonna want to experience a headpat from someone who knows their stuff then.

I can't believe snail is a slut but I can't deny evidence forever. Snail gave rrgi's finger a deep throat.

If what you are saying it true then rrgi has an inborn talent in doing headpats. He got it right on his first try. Even though he was rough on her, bat really liked how he did it.

At that point she was so desperate for affection that Araragi just had to not be trying to hurt her for her to love it.

Hachikuji is an S!

I'm gonna molest Hachikuji!

Mayoi hell has officially taken the number 1 spot in my list for best monogatari OP. It's just so catchy and cute and fun and nostalgic
>"shitsurei tadaima kamimashita"
My fucking heart.

lewd

>d-d-descartes.jpg