Why do I seem to come to find myself to have sympathy for mass shooters than the victims themselves...

Why do I seem to come to find myself to have sympathy for mass shooters than the victims themselves? I see the tragic upbringing of what the perpetrator has gone through and I can't help but feel devastated and sad that their upbringing has shaped them into becoming the monster that society now perceives them to be. It's sad honestly. They're the only victims in this situation.

Well with this one in particular it’s hard to be sympathetic when they immediately cobbled together a group consisting of the most stereotypically “diverse™,” kids hey could find and proceeded to interview them ad nausium before the first drop of blood had dried making them look more like a group of sociopathic fame whores as opposed to genuinely concerned kids who I still have not heard talk about the people who died but I guess it’s whatever right

Because you probably haven’t listened to that many in depth accounts of people’s experiences with mass shootings, and have spent more time researching the killer. I know empathy isn’t a common trait on Sup Forums, but just fucking watch the video of the kid recording as the shooter was firing in the same room that he was in. fucking haunting.

Because the victims are normies so it's hard to sympathise. The perps are usually /ourguys/

Why have you posted this thread every fucking day since the shooting happened?

That hooker in the back looks like she was hot.

>Why do I seem to come to find myself to have sympathy for mass shooters than the victims themselves?

because you're a woman and women are stupid.

At least in this case given what the survivors (other than the one that BTFO CNN) are like I can't blame him for wanting to kill them

>Why do I seem to come to find myself to have sympathy for mass shooters than the victims themselves?

Because you spend too much time on a board mostly populated by fanatical, bloodthirsty psychopaths who are incapable of empathizing with people who are not like themselves?

Probably because you are trying to understand the shooter and why he did it.

Shooters are not /ourguys/ memeflag.

I'm going to need a source on that.

After I saw this reddit post from David Hogg it really made me think. These kids are all bullies and we are about to be bullied by them into gun control. I remember dealing with shitheads like Kasky when I was in school. They would act like absolutely shit towards fellow classmates, but would act like some wordly being in front of teachers and adults.

>Pic related

I have sympathy for the kids who died and the parents who lost their kids, not these “survivors” who are about to bully a nation. Fuck them.

Because they're the beta's that stood up and said enough is enough. All the kids knew the shooter. They bullied him, they poked fun and called him names. Then people wonder why shooters snap.

Manson has the best quote from when his music was blamed for Columbine.

"HAHA LOL WE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE HIM, WE ALL JOKED ABOUT IT LMAO!!"

my only regret is he killed innocent freshmen instead of the kids who tormented him

This, not only do they admit to making fun of Cruz and calling him a school shooter, but now they have a go fund me page with like 2 million dollars and are making jokes about what to call an AR-15. They pretend to be scarred from what happened yet before their CNN interviews they are posting selfies with the biggest smiles on their faces

well some people say he's a patsy, but idk
if I was being railroaded I don't think I'd stop screaming that fact at every camera I saw

Hello Michael Ian (((Schwartz)))

its fine since hes was killing normies and thots

They get to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives, that is if they can even feel what he feels.

This website is turning me into a White Jew. The only people I have any care for are other redpilled people, and I view bluepilled normalfags the same way Jews view the goyim.

Because people like us share the same ideas which leads these individuals to do such things, only difference is that we are too pussy to actually do what they do, even though we want too.

Link pls?

NORMIES OUT

This boy, while his actions were understandable, failed to shoot the right kids.

F A N A T I C S

are you a liberal or a reformed liberal? Cause you sound like a liberal/progressive.

Most of them are indeed real autist and creeps.

Imagine a guy in yours school acting like a total neckbeard asperger. Asking girls out with anime confession letters, and tipping his fedora while spilling spaghetti when they trun him down. Usual guys make jokes at his pikachu shirt and his bushido battle stance when they insult him.

And one day this creep comes and starts shooting everyone because he was not treated well.

Seriously.

Think harder, user - if your soul is correctly aligned, you will want to torture these shooters to death, stick them in dark cages for 23.9 hours per day (the remaining 6 minutes used to mock and abuse them), etc. They are ARROGANT, and their actions are going to cost the rest of us our gun rights. They deserve to have those fucking arrogant smirks removed from their faces with pliers, routers, and other such implements.

I feel the same. My theory is:
The victims are publicized, lamented, worshiped, etc.

The shooter is written off as a monster.
Nobody takes the time to think about what society did to drive the person to such an extreme. Most weren't born psychopaths, they were driven mad by society burning itself down. Particularly this guy, who (should the official narrative be believed) watched his (blue pill) idea of a perfect world of friends and kindness, and of true love and "the one" fall apart instantaneously, and he couldn't take the shock.

>fucking haunting
this place is not for you newfriend

Maybe because you can relate to the motivations of the killer.

>the tragic upbringing of what the perpetrator has gone through

You got a link?

surely a diverse school in a diverse community filled with diverse people who love saying the word diverse ostracize a child for years wearing him down with mass bullying that slowly broke him over time? and its not like in that time police would many times be called to his house not seeing his arsenal. Or have CPS observe him and say he is ok. surely someone would have reported him a couple time to law enforcement who would surely be on top of a potential self claimed school shooter. nor would a sheriff not knowingly admit to having one of his officers stand down in an active shooter situation forgetting it was actually four cops who stood down. and then spontaneously have articulate tide pod eating children ready to hit the world stage comfortable in public speaking with talking points the Left has been running on for years. no sane adult would weaponize children to use against the Right. nope. nothing to look at here.

I have sympathy for him. I hope his lawyer finds a loophole in the laws and frees him.

This stunt just made me sympathize with him more as I imagine they contributed to his suffering. I made it out alive of that stage in life but a lot of my peers have grown up to be faggots like those kids and left people like us to curb.

Oh shut up, it's the teens that were trapped inside themselves asking for change

>trapped enough to make a blair witch video and talk about gun control instead of worrying about your sister being in the building and not knowing if she's ok