When did men lose their way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYHAuKq1TTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taint nothing to worry about Brendan!

>722390▶
>When did men lose their way?
THEY DO NOT KNOW DA WAE

You got to stomp that nigga out right then and there. Consequences be dammed.

When we stopped killing fags.

Can poor Brendan ever catch a fucking break? I thought Donald was supposed to unfuck his shit?

Just picturing Fraser telling this story

The enlightenment age really started the slow crawl towards the decline of the western man

JUST

The unJUST.

He's tainted now?

just fuck my ass up senpai

Brendan was fucking fit in that time. He shouldv'e just choke slammed that old bitch and dtrangled him... Hell I ain't going to live down my life as a molested man that kept silent.

Surely he despises fags? Or is he one of those "A Syrian Killed My Daughter now I'm Donating To Refugees" cuck?

How JUST can one man be

Poor Brendan.

When the route for a normal man to obtain pussy became acting like a total harmless bitch.

Don't lose your onion
youtube.com/watch?v=aYHAuKq1TTA

all fags and trannies should be gassed

Anyone else stop watching movies? Been about 5 years since I’ve seen anything from Hollyweird.

How does the story end?
Did anyone splooge?

that's so gayyyyy
aghhhhhhhh

The taint that's lewd

Khazar?

>armpit stubble
Dropped.

Ahhhh!

#JUSTice4Brendan

WE NEED TO HELP /OUR GUY/

Cringe.

>in the taint
>in
what does he mean by this?

It was a kike too.

jesus fucking christ.. a mix of kike and gay face.. terrifying.

it wasn't the enlightenment, that's historically illiterate -80IQ shit, it was feminism.

preach, brother.

Fuck is gay face? Isn't that the autistic excuse for why gay people can tell if the other is gay or not? Isn't that more like checking out eachothers ass and smiling and flirting etc?

his name was Jonathan Brandis

Why would they describe it right in the Tweet like that? The Jews are probably still getting off to his suffering

>He's being a great actor and trivializing the metoocrew by exaggerating his butthurt.

A powerful man

Case closed. That is 100% a guy who would grab a man's taint.

Justice for Jonathan Brandis

The dead can't receive justice. He shouldn't of been so hot if he didn't want to get molestered.

when parents stopped raising their childern and let the school systems, vidit gaymes and the electric jew tube do it for them.

But he just let the guy touch his taint? Why is he admitting to this?

Same faggot blacklisted James Woods.

He said taint.

TOP JUST
Saved

The JUST and the Taint of Justice.

Can I get a rundown?

>The female one
Looks like Lindsay Lohan

Jonathan was a child actor who killed himself at age 27 , but there is no evidence he was ever touched

Sup Forums must be crying in a corner to know one of their /guys/ is a pussy.

Why do they always remain silent for a couple of decades before speaking out and demanding justice? It's the worst thing you could possibly do. Wait until all hard evidence has been annihilated by the passage of time then demand a court trial that amounts solely to defendants word against accusers word. If I was the kind of person to wear a tinfoil hat on a regular basis, I'd be wondering if this wasn't some plot to remove the need for hard evidence from sex crime prosecutions.

You're posting a lot of pictures of him, do you want to "touch" him?

Given everything we know about Hollywood pedos, there's a 100% probaility he was. Just wondering if there were any suspected abusers in particular.

there's no way a kike didn't go for him

but he likely committed suicide when he was rejected for the role of Anakin Skywalker, because he realized at that point he was never going anywhere

No pedo fren ,

Fuck off kike. Any kike that gets outed for sexual assault is fucked.

But maybe his parents protected him from , them

Am i gay if every time a man sexually assaulted me like this my natural instinct was to arch my back an moan?

when women got the vote

Wow holy shit some user out there made a best Germany dated photo with Morrowind married together. Whoever made this oc I congratulate you.

Surely the guy didn't just skip over the asshole and go straight for the taint. Brandon let the guy grab his ass, finger his butthole, and wiggle his taint without pushing the guy away. What is the complaint here?

Unless they were on set with him at all times and never let him go to a producer's house alone, probably not. I would like to think I would, but consider the type of people who get their kids into acting? Narcissists whose goal is money and to live vicariously through their kids.

The ends justify the means.

I had a strange experience with a female nurse. I went in for an EKG because at the time I worked at a lumbermill doing a lot of physical labor, and I wanted to make sure my heart was functioning properly. The nurse who administered my test climbed on top of me and dry humped me for about 30-40 seconds. When she got off of me she acted like nothing happened. It was the weirdest shit I have ever experienced. I've also had guys "accidentally" grope me.

Who the hell can you tell when something like that happens? If you say something nobody will believe you. And if you don't say anything it's more likely to happen again.

you have to go back

Right around the time "Encino Man" was being filmed

R

F

she must smell disgusting

A nurse dry humped you an you did nothing? Gay.

Also what i find funny about the #metoo moment was that most men have been sexually harassed. Its just that it was done to use by a women or a gay dude and we weren’t threatened because we aren’t brought up to believe we are fragile. Ive had women grab my ass and hoot at me while walking down the street.

Rip Jonathan