German here. How do we stop Brexit?

We can’t afford to lose them. They are the financial capital and have the strongest army in Europe. If we’re left with the commie French we’re doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/amp/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/uk-population-largest-europe-2050-driven-immigration-ageing/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being pussies Germany. Go Fash!

REEEEEEEE

Sweden has already voiced concerns about the budget increases that will occur if the Brits leave.

This is not going to be pretty no matter how you slice it, kek. Everyone's getting some.

Their own government doesn't want Brexit or it'd have happened ages ago. It's going to be debated about for centuries before anything actually happens.

Just print more Euros, you know it's what will happen anyway.

Just let them go. Either way, no one needs and wants an EU army. It would be just another corrupt money grave. If a country can't even manage their own military, how should it work then multilingual?

Activate plan Z.

We always get cucked by Anglos. Why are we such virgins.

Stop being retarded memeflag.
If you don't want cucking, why do you still hold your bull prepped?

Show your flag op

that would require a civil war

This is my flag. I am ruled by Brussels like you.

I hope you don't. Soon you will have italexit and than v4exit. Less from us to your kalegarie experiment. You will have to pay for your ahmed kids by your own and give Jamal some nice flats. I wish nice crash and burn. You deserve to fail.

Imagine role playing as a German on an anime image board while being unable to legally buy eggs and flour

baiting faggot
bet you're not German

Once they have left we'll make a deal with them or so we should. AFD and FDP will take care of business. SPD and other lefty parties are doomed anyway. Just be patient.

>German here
>Hides behind meme flag
>Thinks any german would unironically be pro EU on Sup Forums

Nice try, James.

>Europe4all
>multiple hammer and sickle signs
How about no?

Why wouldn't you be pro-EU? You are in charge

EU=Gay

No, (((Merkel))) is.

You fucking retard. We want brexit

HEIL MERKEL

REFUGEES WELCOME

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

EU makes corruption easier

'Zähl uns eine weitere Mär.

Germans aren't white

Horse meat, cod fish, too much milk, EU corruption

Oh if Italy wants to leave the sooner the better.
Lil James baiting.

strongest army in europe ....LOL

>French
>Army

You got invaded in a matter of hours lmao. Nobody takes France seriously

Look at it this way. Russia's the biggest country in the world. So in a way. It makes up most of Europe

Fins exporting toxic fish, EU CORRUPTION!

>You are in charge
We have more influence in the EU parliament but we can't speak of "being in charge". That would only make things in Europe worse.

And all this resolutions, limits for products, laws and regulations from Brussel are only fucking the average citizen in germany like in every other EU country.

such a shame that GB will no longer be subsidizing your unemployed alien population. perhaps you could ask soros to make up the difference. i'm sure hell be more than happy to help

Norwegian farmed salmon most toxic fish EU CORRUPTION!

France has the only usefull army in EU and the only army with recent battle experience

We invaded you in hours, Pierre. Then your nemesis the Anglo had to save you and you’ve been embarrassed ever since.

What recent experience? Patrolling the Eiffel Tower from Algerians?

You have us Vater... all of us

Yup, was the same historically, always good on the assault, can't defend their own country for shit tho.

If you fagglets didn't listen to Obama and betrayed Gadafi we would still have refuges only in basements and cleaning our barns, not raping girls all around Europe.

We don't. Good job, UK!

The Irish aren’t white.

Why does the EU feed cows palm oil?! They're destroying the rainforests!

>and have the strongest army in Europe

HaHa i wish ....

france has that honour

Reform the EU and kick out some shitholes.

Brits are scum. They never liked the EU and did their best to undermine it by supporting the inclusion of shitty ex USSR countries that do nothing but bring the EU down. Good fucking riddance, we should blow up the eurotunnel as well.

never heard of the mali war, and Afghanistan and the others , were you to busy sucking syrian and turkish cocks ?

Hello, Mr Anglo.

Take a walk outside my bong friend..

They can go die in a dumpster fire.

Most of these are touristic trips.

this is only funnier when you realize the amount of miscarriages she's had

how does once country become so dependent on another?

Mostly LE, which coincidentally has very few french in it....

wrong map

that image is a little rich considering the krauts gave Lenin a first class ticket to the heart of struggling post war Russia with the works of a certain German philosopher in hand.

Why do you send hommes? No wonder you cant win wars expecting faggots to fight for you.

We rejected Nerkel again and we’ve never beaten the Anglo in a war.

Why are we so pathetic? I hate myself and my part Russian soldier rape blood.

*elected Merkel

>t. Country which gave Karl Marx refuge because he was persecuted in Germany.

The basis for the EU was set up in the 50s as a French scheme to keep Germany down and ensure dominance of Western Europe by France. They did this by putting all coal and steel ressources (which happened to be mainly in Western Germany) under a common European administration. By doing so, we all became economically dependent on each other. Nowadays this has fucked the French though because our economy has made us essentially the gibsmaster of Europe. And we can control the other member states by distributing the gibs how we please.

The UK was another gibsmaster who had enough of financing Polish infrastructure and thus left. The problem is that if one gibsmaster leaves, money leaves. Either our dindus in Eastern and Southern Europe get less and become uppity or the other gibsmasters have to give them more.

Wrong on both counts. The LE is at least a third French.

RESTORE

HABSBURG

SUPREMACY

The whole Franco-German friendship policy after WW2 was a huge mistake. There should have been a Versailles treaty 2.0 instead.

German population set drop by 10 Million.

France population set drop and spains.

Uk to have biggist population in Europe and Bigger economy as rest Europe collapses.

Why are we playing so fucking hard ball with Uk we need them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/amp/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/uk-population-largest-europe-2050-driven-immigration-ageing/amp/

This is germanys last economic boom now as elderly spend before they die.

Hope rest you germans know we are fucked

Hommes means men /soldiers
about 40% of LE are french + all the officers
France and Great Britain should stand together against Germany

>le Harper's magazine mey-mey strikes again

well, I hate you too

collapse its a good thing. this system needs to thoroughly collapse before we can rise from the ashes and work on our future

Well the population predictions in the UK are reliant on Immigration from the EU and none EU to remain just as high till 2050 which i can guarantee you won't happen . vast majority are not in favour of mass immigration now , and our country is on the verge of a financial crash especially from the biggets housing bubble in our history

You won't be living in that new future though.
You'll probably die somewhere fighting on the battlefield.

Stop worrying about England and take your own country back OP

It's the best thing that could happen right after Germany leaving the EU itself.

You can't. Just over a year left, Hans.

Unlike you cunts, we weren't retarded enough to buy his snake oil.

Go full nationalist, stop voting for Merkel and other CIA puppets, stop importing muslims and africans as replacements for Europeans, all of Europe will love you. It's not fucking difficult to figure out, even for fake Germans.

Won’t happen except if the EU offers the UK membership without freedom of movement.

Freedom of movement is a holy calf as it allows certain industries (agriculture, manufacturing) to use Eastern European low skilled workers to produce competitively on the world market. Freedom of movement is actually bad for Eastern Europe (young workers move away) and Western Europe (wage suppression, housing shortages, shortages in services). High skilled workers and professionals and students can move to any country even without freedom of movement.

One more thing proving the EU is a tool of the corporate elite to subjugate the people.

You can't dude. They will leave, whether you like it or not. I'd advise you join them, the EU is an authoritarian SJW state.

>3/4 of Russian landmass is in Asia
>"makes up most of Europe"
How about no Ivan

Germany is in more houseing bubble as when 10 Million people die and there houses all lie empty price property will collapse.

UK predictions of population to over take most europe is due the ageing population and birth rates on europe compared to the uk.

Not due to huge numbers of migrants.

That is just a small factor.

France population set drop 14% germany by 10 Million.

UK population will still grow even if 0 Migrants .

Increaseing demand for houseing in the uk.